New chant today

I've suggested this before -

To the tune of Volare - by Gypsy Kings - (among others)

Aribo - Oh Oh
Kamara - Oh - Oh - Oh - Oh
We've got the players to put on a show
Tavernier & El Buffalo

Aribo - ( & repeat )

gn20.png

You said it’s rubbish, nonsense and cringeworthy. I’m not sure you’ve told us why you feel like that though?

It’s a really inoffensive song that can be sung on repeat to try and get the atmosphere going.

I have. "Rangers through and through"

Also, the tune is mince as well.

Right own up, who’s got the Abba greatest hits album and keeps making Rangers songs from it

Mental that we can have chants like that, no malice and just about rangers then two minutes later we have folk chanting merry Christmas Tommy Burns.
Was probably one of my strangest days following Rangers.

Crackpots everywhere and I include myself in that.

The snowballs, the songs, the pitch invasions, the random smoke bombs being set off by Rangers Da’s infront of the UB section.

It felt like everyone was on spice or some shit.

Was probably one of my strangest days following Rangers.

Crackpots everywhere and I include myself in that.

The snowballs, the songs, the pitch invasions, the random smoke bombs being set off by Rangers Da’s infront of the UB section.

It felt like everyone was on spice or some shit.
And I'll bet you loved it as much as I did!
:))

Mental that we can have chants like that, no malice and just about rangers then two minutes later we have folk chanting merry Christmas Tommy Burns.
It’s games of football, people chant shit stuff, it’s dross but it’s just a thing that happens at football games TBH

Aberdeen have a chant about when Scott Wright is going to die.

I was in the south stand today and as the song was sung more and more, a lot more bears caught on to the lyrics and started singing along. In my opinion, it's a superb chant and if you don't like you're a pretentious prick or a boring bastard!

Only on here could you find criticism for a song going on too long lol, for most supports thats a good thing! More of this please.

Ibrox volume has already decreased significantly in huge games like Thursday due to these new chants that nowhere near enough people like enough to join in , let’s not have away games going the same way

Back