In away end today

McEwan

Was given a ticket in the livi end today. Great view in line with 18yd line for both 1st half goals.
However, to the point.
Livi supporters are such bitter, poor football knowledge arseholes. Offended by everything and nothing. Continuous calls for yellow cards... That aribo was looking to claim for rascist abuse after his goal(‍ yeah me too ??)
Just generally arseholes who would rather hate than support their own

Was given a ticket in the livi end today. Great view in line with 18yd line for both 1st half goals.
However, to the point.
Livi supporters are such bitter, poor football knowledge arseholes. Offended by everything and nothing. Continuous calls for yellow cards... That aribo was looking to claim for rascist abuse after his goal(‍ yeah me too ??)
So just the same as the rest of them then.

However, to the point.
Sums up every team we play these days. The hatred for us is unreal

Sums up every team we play these days. The hatred for us is unreal
We played a few one touch passes not long after our 2nd ...at the end of it arfield tried passing to Borna and it went straight out. Idiot behind me screams "aye great fitba' rangers"

I suppose he was away for a pie for the 2nd

I`ve sat in the home sections at Easter Road, Tynecastle, Firhill, Fir Park, and probably a few more that I`ve forgotten. The one thing that I have found when sitting in with the home fans is they are all @rseholes. I sometimes thought I was watching a different game.

However, to the point.
What was the story behind him going to their "ultras" section to celebrate his goals?

Aye I've been at livi, tynecastle, firhill when in championship.
They're all the epitome of bitter hatred.

What was the story behind him going to their "ultras" section to celebrate his goals?
There was a sky camera right there that's where he ran to. It was coincidental that the 12 wee boys and a guy who can't drum sat there

Livingston are a nothing club, manufactured out of nothing and will achieve nothing. In my experience they are supported by hen pecked diddies who "don't want to expose their kids to old firm sectarianism" so dragged their wains along to livingston because they were "a
family club".
I know such guys (in-laws and their pals) and without exception their kids all stopped following the poxy club as soon as they were old enough to break free.

Livingston are a nothing club, manufactured out of nothing and will achieve nothing. In my experience they are supported by hen pecked diddies who "don't want to expose their kids to old firm sectarianism" so dragged their wains along to livingston because they were "a
family club".
I know such guys (in-laws and their pals) and without exception their kids all stopped following the poxy club as soon as they were old enough to break free.
Similar to Clyde in Cumbernauld but at least they've got a history.

Re the hen pecked diddies who support them, I've got a cousin in Cumbernauld who was never interested in football all his life until all of a sudden his boy announces that he's a Septic fan.

Give him his due he took his son to every Clyde home game for years telling him he should support his local team, fair enough I suppose.

They gave us three sides and you’d have to imagine that more of them than usual would turn up to see the mighty Rangers, so what are their crowds like against Ross County, St Mirren, etc.?

I was behind the goals for the game. The away fans do so many positive things that enhance the day but the Tommy Burns song was so scummy it beggars belief. I would rather everyone sat silently than listen to that sort of stuff. Drags our clubs name through the mud.

I was behind the goals for the game. The away fans do so many positive things that enhance the day but the Tommy Burns song was so scummy it beggars belief. I would rather everyone sat silently than listen to that sort of stuff. Drags our clubs name through the mud.
It's been sang for years people need to stop acting like its new, it was sang before he died also

It's been sang for years people need to stop acting like its new, it was sang before he died also
Never when i was an away game, at that was every one for years. Regardless, it doesn’t make it any less scummy to sing it. If they sang songs about walter for years going forward we would be absolutely appalled. And rightly so.

This is not new, I live near by and thought right when I can I will go & watch Livi, one game my old boy and I lasted, the Rangers were at Easter Rd and the biggest cheer of the day was when they announced Rangers were getting beat at half time

I’ve only ever sat with opposition fans at one game in my life.
Hearts at Tynecastle in the Mark Walters game.
Never again I promised myself.
Anyone who thinks we used to have some kind of alliance with them is nuts.

Non stop hatred and I’m not just talking about the Walters abuse.

That surprises me. I didnt think there were any home fans. The reason being, everywhere you looked it was Rangers fans and Rangers fans were all you could hear the entire game. Sky attempted to turn us down a few times but all they ended up doing was turned us up. When Livingston scored, it was like the away team scoring in Europe at Ibrox, complete silence.

However, to the point.

Most of us who go to home and away games are guilty of singing songs we shouldn’t be mostly in pubs and on buses etc but also the odd game, singing the Tommy Burns song yesterday was a huge own goal especially after the passing of Walter when everyone knows how much he thought of Burns. Too many wee neds with zero class follow us, of course its a minority but its a sizeable amount.

This is not new, I live near by and thought right when I can I will go & watch Livi, one game my old boy and I lasted, the Rangers were at Easter Rd and the biggest cheer of the day was when they announced Rangers were getting beat at half time

You went and watched livi when we were playing Hibs? :D

Similar to Clyde in Cumbernauld but at least they've got a history.

Re the hen pecked diddies who support them, I've got a cousin in Cumbernauld who was never interested in football all his life until all of a sudden his boy announces that he's a Septic fan.

Give him his due he took his son to every Clyde home game for years telling him he should support his local team, fair enough I suppose.
Remember when Clyde moved out to Cumbernauld, we were all going to go to their home games if the teddies weren't playing , not one of us darkened their door .

Back