Ibrox Noise claiming Rangers refusing to do Sky interviews in front of the league Sponsors board

23Ai.gif

They have stopped me from making comments on their posts.
Probably fed up with me calling out they’re made up bullshit.
They are negative fannies with some of the shite they come out with.
I swear they aren’t really Rangers fans at all.

What’s the latest on this with the SPFL. Seems that it’s gone all quiet in the last couple of weeks or have I missed something ?

Gio was instead interviewed in front of a white wall.
As ever, regardless of the rights or wrongs with Rangers stance 'Ibrox Noise' puts a negative slant on the story.

Who are these fuckin cretins? Read a bit of that and stopped. Absolutely no way these guys are Rangers fans. If any of them on here lets here the rational for your pish.

We've been doing it without cinch at home but this is the first time I remember seeing us doing it for an away game, although I may have missed it in the passing...

As ever, regardless of the rights or wrongs with Rangers stance 'Ibrox Noise' puts a negative slant on the story.

Are those c.unts still around? Fcuking bastards. I used to get barred from their site regularly for exposing their shite. And their pals Ibrox News are as bad.

Martindale was interviewed on air in front of a plain white board as well. This is shite.

What is it with all these wannabe-ITK sites popping up. Using this ‘we’ patter and ‘we broke the news’ line.

Seen one claiming to have broke the Dave Vos news even though it was common knowledge by the time they “broke the news” and Ajax Youth pulled the trigger on an early announcement.

They have stopped me from making comments on their posts.
Probably fed up with me calling out they’re made up bullshit.
They are negative fannies with some of the shite they come out with.
I swear they aren’t really Rangers fans at all.
I got a ban 2 years ago when they were calling for the sacking of our ex manager. Absolute clowns or micks

It looked absolutely stupid and weird to see Gio in front of a white wall, and initially it was hard to figure out what exactly wasn’t right about the scene, but then it dawned.

Wtaf? :))

I think Ibrox Noise is one to be watched.
I read a few of their things a few years back and the first thing I thought is "these guys aren't Rangers supporters". Their writing to seems to always have some sort of undertone, it's like you know that way when you get 1 of the unwashed making a profile here and posting something, and they are taking a dig but trying to hide it behind an opinion, but you just know it is 1 of them.

I don't think anyone knows who they are which is also weird because generally anything supporter related like Pods, Forums, Blogs, etc etc people know who is behind it or you see/hear about them. Like the Admin of FF we know who he is and we have seen him in places like AGM, H&H has David Edgar, The guys are Gersnet have their Pod, the guys at Battle Fever have been kicking about Social Media for years, but these Ibrox Noise guys seem to be a mystery.

Martindale was interviewed on air in front of a plain white board as well. This is shite.
He was interviewed behind the usual regalia of sponsors, it was Aribo and GVB that weren't.

Given the Rangers stance against Cinch, its hardly the news of the century that these guys are trying to portray. One's to watch me thinks!

There’s a fairly prominent Celtic blogger who only refers to Rangers as ‘Ibrox’

His blogs are all anti-Rangers and tailored for Celtic fans.

Coincidently ‘Ibrox’ noise - is anti-Rangers but tailored for Rangers fans (apparently)

This fat fucking mentalist John James is just making sure he benefits from both sides of the click bait coin.

I think Ibrox Noise is one to be watched.
I have got a suspicion that the guy behind it is a tabloid journalist who posts on here.
I can’t remember his user name.
It is something like The Dude or The Duke…

Last edited:
There’s a fairly prominent Celtic blogger who only refers to Rangers as ‘Ibrox’

His blogs are all anti-Rangers and tailored for Celtic fans.

Coincidently ‘Ibrox’ noise - is anti-Rangers but tailored for Rangers fans (apparently)

This fat fucking mentalist John James is just making sure he benefits from both sides of the click bait coin.
Great minds and all that!

And even if Rangers did refuse to do interviews with league sponsorship in shot so fucking what?

Read the rules. this is why this was in arbitration. And the SPFL don’t have a leg to stand on

I have got a suspicion that the guy behind it is a tabloid journalist who posts on here.
I can’t remember his user name.
It is something like The Dude or The Duke…

It's a guy called Danny (aka Danny Milano) who used to post on another Rangers forum during the early 00s.

He was a studenty type back then and never went to any games.

Last paragraph did they the miss the point where where we asked the club's to vote the SPFL board out because of sheer incompetence?

Not one of them voted for it. They reap what they sow. The SPFL will be praying that we don't win the league as there will be no cinch anywhere.

Back