Fashion Sakala loves it

What I love the most about him is you can see the pure gratitude he has for playing for Rangers.

Coming from Zambia then going onto play for the greatest football team on the planet is incredible.

He's looking good now.. Looks confident with the ball at his feet, great goal yesterday.. seemed to be played down but that was decent header

I think Alfie gets a lot of unfair criticism, IMO… He doesn’t hide and tries his upmost to link up play.
But for me Sakala’s positional play is far superior to Alfie, especially in the six yard box.
When Gerrard was here, Sakala would replace Morelos, not now.
I think that’s a stroke of genius. A defenders role wouldn’t change if it’s a direct swap. Now we’re keeping our two main strikers on the pitch which gives defenders a problem.

See unfortunately that bit in bold isn't always true.

He's making a much quicker impact than I thought he would. Really like him as a player and he has a lot of different weapons in his locker. He's not just a speed merchant as some people thought he might be but he looks a danger in the air, can hold it up well but also works incredibly hard.

What I love the most about him is you can see the pure gratitude he has for playing for Rangers.

Coming from Zambia then going onto play for the greatest football team on the planet is incredible.
He must be our only player to ever play for two Rangers? Started his career at Nchanga Rangers.

If we’re only starting either Morelos or sakala then currently I’d be starting sakala ahead of Morelos. But ideally we can start both of them as well as kent. Just have sakala replace hagi from yesterday’s team.

This guy just exudes happiness. A proper footballer that clearly realises the absolute dream he is living and appreciates every second.

We need more like him. I love him.

He has been the best player from the top 3, since Gio has come back in?!
Not for me, he slows a lot of moves down, Kent had to switch wings with him yesterday in the first half as we were getting a lot of room and space that Hagi wasn't doing much with.

I have no idea why anyone would be so eager to have negative thoughts about a player so early.
To be fair, I rarely go that negative, but the Sadiq thing made me a bit wary of another “potential” star in the making. He had a decent record in Belgium, but he was clumsy and made poor runs in some of his play, and I thought another Sadiq?
Thankfully he is a clever man, who has managed to get a few goals to settle him into the squad. Now I can see that he is raw, but actually has the “eye for goal” that top strikers have, and everything else can be worked on.

Being able to rotate him and get 15 goals a season without always starting is massive.

We’ve really lacked that in recent years

Hes got the hunger to play for us,he could develop into our main striker

B8923-AA3-00-DB-4421-97-DD-AC003-C9452-F7.jpg

I've said it before and I'm happy to say it again - he loves playing football and he LOVES playing for such a passionate support like ours. He's like a Novo - comes from afar but could go native in time.

Imagine he got the winner at the piggery, think seeing him running towards the bears corner with the biggest cheeser you could ever imagine would be the most beautiful sight in history.
I might be wrong but am sure we are not getting tickets for the piggery

and drop Hagi..... who has been possibly our best player since Gio came in?
You must be watching something different to the rest of us.

He had a good 45 mins against Sparta, setting up the first. He then faded badly & was subbed right after the hour.

He was very quiet on Sunday, his technique in terms of touch lets him down badly at times as it slows down our moves to a standstill. He has much to improve to nail down a position in the starting XI.

He's out modern day Marv. Harnessing the power of the big man upstairs with a constant smile and great attitude to life. A genuinely infectious guy who no matter what type of game he's having, keeps on going and gives his all. He gets it and been great find so far.

Back