Back Pages Monday's Back Pgaes - 35 images

So every sub-editor in Scotland thinks he's the only one to work out that snowball rhymes with doughball. Ho fukcing ho!

So it's no longer snowball fights, it's actually throwing icy missiles!!

Think the papers and the Livi staff have thoroughly kicked the ars3 out of that nonsense. Sad bastards.

The Devlin photo is a joke, I thought at the time he had slipped and he looked embarrassed when he got up. The cops were getting pelted and most of them were taking it in good humor.
Just as well the wee Japanese guy wasn't playing otherwise it could have turned into a diplomatic incident.

The Devlin photo is a joke, I thought at the time he had slipped and he looked embarrassed when he got up. The cops were getting pelted and most of them were taking it in good humor.
Just as well the wee Japanese guy wasn't playing otherwise it could have turned into a diplomatic incident.
Must admit, I was worried that one of our players would have slipped on them and be ruled out for weeks with an injury.

Thank you Mark. do we think KC is trying to unsettle our young star. and drive a split between our young player and the club?

Back