Pressure on the Bheasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our iffy form has been the only reason they aren't demanding Angieball to be punted. Their points total is one less than the same time last season when the Sharkys were out. If we go on a solid run of form during December prior to beating them at their midden they will riot

They'll romp it tomorrow IMO however all we can keep doing is doing our bit like tonight - no-one can take that away from us (although they'll try)
I’m not so sure Hearts are playing well and should have took something at the midden tomorrow! If they don’t score within the first half hour they will struggle! They are poor

Last edited:
I'm not building my hopes, but I can approach their game with a calmness and serenity that I couldn't do with our game tonight.

And who knows, I may be going hyper if things turn out the way we all hope they will.
. . . . . . . . Ohmmmm
:))

Sadly I don’t think we can rely on them dropping points. It’s up to us and we need to hold our own or win the OF games.

Sadly I don’t think we can rely on them dropping points. It’s up to us and we need to hold our own or win the OF games.
Have they not lost 3 times and drew at home twice. They'll probably win tomorrow but they'll drop points

Have they not lost 3 times and drew at home twice. They'll probably win tomorrow but they'll drop points
I know mate but a lifetime of going up against them makes me fear the worst and hope for the best. When we think they are likely to drop points, they won and then they do us a favour when least expected.

I don't think they'll drop points tomorrow, but if they drop anything in December and we keep winning they could find themselves 6 points behind going jn to the old firm and all pressure on them. We just need to keep doing our job.

Looking at the fixtures we will have four opportunities to get the points on the board before they play their corresponding fixture. That includes tonight.

They only have one time they will play before us.

That's massive pressure on them if we keep winning.

We've done our job, their result is therefore less relevant. I'm thinking that once we beat them at the Shit Pit. That'll be double digit points in front. Ange is giving them bizarre hope, although after TLB even Pedro might have felt good for them.

I’m not so sure Hearts are playing well and should have took something at the midden tomorrow! I’d they don’t score within the first half hour they will struggle! They are poor
We toiled against St Boo on Saturday until we scored, start like that tonight or even worse employ the approach we took in the league cup game and it’ll be 2 or 3 by half time.

If we press at the right times and Baningime has one of his better games we are in with a shout.

1-1, Souttar from a set piece.

A nice idea but really when do Scottish Teams ever put them under pressure? Everybody can see their defence is flimsy and if you are bold enough to attack it you will get plenty joy.

However do you really think Hearts are capable of doing that, Robbie Neilson capable or organising that?

Rangers will never get a favour from Scotland and as always itll be up to ourselves to make the difference.

I wouldnt want it any other way.

WATP

In all honesty I can't see Celtic dropping many points now, especially at home. If Jota or Kyogo get injured that's a different story altogether though!
Hopefully fatigue will now set in they relay on the same 11 every game

A couple of injuries to say jots and the centre backs abs they will really struggle imo

Heavy pitches cold weather asking the same players to play 3 times a week for a month will tax them

They will also start to feel pressure from their fans if things start to go wrong

Just keep winning rangers they will break

Hearts will be up for it and if they have a right good go there is absolutely no reason they can't get a result. If they end up showing Celtic too much respect or give Kyogo the chance to dive they'll lose. Sadly, I expect the latter is more likely.

I don't think they'll drop points tomorrow, but if they drop anything in December and we keep winning they could find themselves 6 points behind going jn to the old firm and all pressure on them. We just need to keep doing our job.
And we’ll have an extra league game because they’re in the cup final. I’m hoping for a 9 point gap going into the next OF.

The pressure is on but Hearts have a very poor record in Glasgow and they were pish against us at Ibrox for the majority of the game.

I'm hoping for a draw but the pressure is off us as we got the points on the board and should have a straightforward game on Saturday while they travel to Tannadice.

Pressure is on, definitely.
Even more so with the nature of our win. Playing shite and late penalty…. B-DThey must be scunnered
I don't think they are feeling pressured yet. They are plodding along happily believing their own hype. However I think if they lose to Hearts the pressure will suddenly appear. Especially with a tricky away game at Dundee Utd next for them after we beat Dundee at home.

Celtics defending is utterly woeful at times, if Hearts set up to press right up against their backline I can see them causing celtic all sorts of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back