“The best away fans I may have ever witnessed”

This guy is one Vlogger that I really like. Seems fair and balanced and genuinely interested in all levels of Scottish football.

Edit, not sure how I'd feel sitting next to him commentating when we've just went 1-0 down though :D
I love his videos. He is so enthusiastic and he promotes scottish football in the best light. Doesn't have a dog in the fight either so is truly just a neutral who loves going about experiencing football at all levels.

Him again ?

These English lads soon realise that, nobody cares if you’re one of a million vloggers at an EPL game.

But come up to Rangers, or Celtic (he does both) and we’re like the marginalised kid at school finally getting attention. We’ll give you the views, we’ll give you the likes. We’ll share and discuss on our forums and get titillated by the attention.

I enjoy his Rangers stuff. Not watched any of his others bar one he went to a Motherwell v Aberdeen match. They are all much the same. In the Hibs one linked I actually thought he came across as rooting for Rangers a wee bit. He certainly loves our fans and the support we give and that has come across in most of his blogs I’ve watched,

End of the day, he’s in it to make money and enjoy football. He will do and say whatever helps him achieve those goals. Good luck to him.

He supports the team of whichever set of fans he's in with and sings their songs and what not

His videos are quite good.

He done a best atmosphere video the other day and picked St Johnstone as his favourite from their game v Galatasary, and that was including European wins at both Ibrox for us and the piggery for that lot.

Him again ?

These English lads soon realise that, nobody cares if you’re one of a million vloggers at an EPL game.

But come up to Rangers, or Celtic (he does both) and we’re like the marginalised kid at school finally getting attention. We’ll give you the views, we’ll give you the likes. We’ll share and discuss on our forums and get titillated by the attention.
He lives in Scotland and, mostly, covers Scottish games does he not? Auchinleck last weekend for example.

He lives in Scotland and, mostly, covers Scottish games does he not? Auchinleck last weekend for example.

Did he recently move there then ?

Or is the awestruck visitor thing just an act ? Turning up at Ibrox/Celtic park and acting astonished isn’t the actions I’d expect of someone who actually lives locally

Or is the awestruck visitor thing just an act ? Turning up at Ibrox/Celtic park and acting astonished isn’t the actions I’d expect of someone who actually lives locally
His stuff would be pretty poor if he just said ‘here I am at Ibrox again, same shit, different day’.:)

If you visit hisYouTube page and click on his Videos tab it’s awash will all sorts of Scottish matches - at all levels - and has been for a long time. He also mentions taking an hour to get home from Easter Road. You’re notion of him coming up from England to ‘milk’ us for likes us off the mark.

You don’t appear to like it - or maybe any vlog? - which is fine. I’ve only watched his Rangers ones and enjoy them.

He grew up in Buckinghamshire and is a big Liverpool fan. He's got videos from Singapore, Bali, Australia, Thailand, Czech Republic, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Holland etc so he's just having a great time with all these experiences and sharing them.

His stuff would be pretty poor if he just said ‘here I am at Ibrox again, same shit, different day’.:)

If you visit hisYouTube page and click on his Videos tab it’s awash will all sorts of Scottish matches - at all levels - and has been for a long time. He also mentions taking an hour to get home from Easter Road. You’re notion of him coming up from England to ‘milk’ us for likes us off the mark.

You don’t appear to like it - or maybe any vlog? - which is fine. I’ve only watched his Rangers ones and enjoy them.

Fair enough, so it’s all for dramatic effect then. Presume it was quite recent as I’ve looked and Malmö seems to have been his first game and he says “people tell me you’ve got to come to Ibrox” early on.

It’s not that I don’t like it, but that modus operandi of coming up to ‘milk’ likes is fairly standard for these English vloggers. That ‘Theo’ who goes with his dad, not sure if he still does them anymore but you couldn’t keep him away from any Rangers or Celtic home Europa game once he’d cottoned on.

I expect it will be the same with the Millwall guy who people were sharing on here the other day too now. He’s realise trips to Ibrox are generating a lot more buzz for him than an away day at Middlesbrough.

Fair enough, so it’s all for dramatic effect then. Presume it was quite recent as I’ve looked and Malmö seems to have been his first game and he says “people tell me you’ve got to come to Ibrox” early on.

It’s not that I don’t like it, but that modus operandi of coming up to ‘milk’ likes is fairly standard for these English vloggers. That ‘Theo’ who goes with his dad, not sure if he still does them anymore but you couldn’t keep him away from any Rangers or Celtic home Europa game once he’d cottoned on.

I expect it will be the same with the Millwall guy who people were sharing on here the other day too now. He’s realise trips to Ibrox are generating a lot more buzz for him than an away day at Middlesbrough.
As I said, check out the Videos tab. No idea how long he’s been in Scotland but the first Scottish video I see in there is from a Motherwell v Accies game at least a year ago. His earlier stuff prior to that seems to be in Australia and the Far East and then some European stuff. The first Rangers-related one is at least a year ago as well. Remember we couldn’t get into the stadia then, hence perhaps, the comment in the Malmo video.

Jeez, I only posted to make you aware your idea of an Englishman coming up here to garner likes was wrong. It was and it is. Nobody is asking you to like it but its a bit off just making stuff up about it.

Last edited:
Him again ?

Imagine Rangers fans enjoying Rangers content

Back