They're Hurting at CSC Pacific Quay

I really enjoy their bitching, it makes things like that all the sweeter.

I used to get annoyed at their Bitching now! Let’s have a laugh. The comment regards Kent’s penalty last night was,” Kent Drew the Penalty from Porteous” I must admit I thoroughly enjoy their Hurt, may it long continue
Skeletor will be seething today lol

I used to get annoyed at their Bitching now! Let’s have a laugh. The comment regards Kent’s penalty last night was,” Kent Drew the Penalty from Porteous” I must admit I thoroughly enjoy their Hurt, may it long continue
He's right, he did draw the penalty from him. It doesn't make it any less of a penalty.

I can’t remember Kent diving once like that in the box in his 2-3 years here. If anything at times he’s been too honest. Last night if he could have stayed on his feet and shot he would have imo. If he missed we would all have been screaming about him not going down.

He did draw the foul though, there nothing wrong with any player doing that.

Previous seasons prior to last one that would not have been giving, the commentary/media would of backed the decision. We are getting a more level playing field and that’s what is annoying them.

They had an article on their sports section the other week about 3 call ups to the women’s team.

Showed pictures of all 3, the 2 celtic players were in celtic strips, the other girl who didn’t play for celtic wasn’t in her club strip so I have no idea who she played for.

The comment regards Kent’s penalty last night was,” Kent Drew the Penalty from Porteous” I must admit I thoroughly enjoy their Hurt, may it long continue
The bitching makes it so much sweeter. I think they should play Porteous every game against us as so far he alone has gifted us 6 points this season :))

The more they cry foul the more he thinks he is in the right.

A boy in our 7 a side chat (tim) said "I see you got your typical penalty last night when yous were struggling?"

Someone replied asking if he thought it was a penalty.

"Aye".

So we're now at the stage where even if they admit it's a penalty, there's some sort of conspiracy!

They expected us to crumble in the second round of fixtures with the games we have but so far -

Motherwell Away - Done
Livi Away - Done
Hibs Away - Done

4 of our next 5 games are at Ibrox, if we can beat hearts I reckon we will be in an excellent position going into the last couple of games before the break.

They’ll get more and more fuming as each game goes by, which is lovely.

Ever since I cam remember (probably 25 years ago) there has been an outcry for Sellick as they had always been downtrodden.

In the 90s, it was the Scottish league need a strong Sellick. When they got their act together after finishing 4th (the season Falkirk won more games than then). After that it was the best footballing side in Scotland, possession based game and passing well.

In the 00s it was O'Neil claiming we were bigots that started the mantra.

Today, I see the best side in the league who have better possession rates or some crap like that than rest of Europe.

They never take a defeat the way we do. We accept it and move on.

When will they learn we really enjoy their pain, and the more they ignore the real issues puts a huge smile on all our faces.

Can you imagine the reaction if that was a Celtic forward and they didn't get the penalty?
Look at the penalty they got last minute when they were drawing 0-0 at the piggery with Livi.

Celtic player lifts his hands, Livi player reacts, Celtic player nearly dies, Penalty.

Never read anyone questioning wether it was or wasn’t a penalty other than on here.

All of our players are shit, our manager is shit, All the teams we play in europe are pish and we only ever win by corrupt refs giving us penalties.

Long may this delusion continue.

Last edited:
Next 3 days will all be about the penalty which is a joke given it was 100% a penalty

More pressure on the refs to try and inTIMidate them
Contact with the ball: No
Contact with attacker: Yes
Colour of attackers top: Blue
Penalty: No
(C) SFA

I'm sure it was Goldson got skinned and tripped someone, maybe Doig, on halfway. He was too quick for him and the player went over his outstretched leg. Clear free kick, nothing said about it being soft or the boy playing for it. The Kent one was exactly the same, skinned Porteous who swept his right foot. If it happened on halfway or even the edge of their box it was a foul and no debate over it whatsoever. Inside the box and all of a sudden it becomes contentious, soft, etc. It was a foul, therefore a penalty. It really is as simple as that.

Kent skinned porteus and and got tripped up. What's so difficult. It's a foul anywhere on the pitch and if you do it in the penalty box it's a penalty. Why do they find it so difficult to understand the rule which is been in place for 160 years.
It’s the inbreeding mate

He did draw the foul, through skilful technical play and having a much better footballing brain (in fact just a brain in general) than porteous.

All our penalties seem to be scrutinised with a glass eye or by a lot of Mr Magoo's?

Question when is a penalty for us not a penalty even when it is?

Answer when celtic fans or the opposition fans, guilty player and his manager says so, that is why a 100% penalty is being seen as a 50/50!

Kent did draw the challenge from Porteous, it was superb from Kent.
Correct and that mug Porteous stupidly made the tackle and gave away a pen.
It’s not like Kent was going down looking for it before the contact
No contact and Kent was past him with a good chance of scoring

I’d go one step further and say that Kent fouled himself just to trick Beaton. Seemed to work a treat.

I’d like to say I felt sorry for Porteous …….. but I didn’t :)
And don't forget that a friend of a friend of a friend once saw John Beaton in Tesco which has a blue sign above the door.

Last night on the way home from the game I heard Tom English, Neil Alexander and possibly Billy Dodds? stating they felt it was a clear penalty

Collins said it was soft and was ridiculed a bit for it tbh

He did draw the foul though, there nothing wrong with any player doing that.
If you mean by running past him and getting kicked on the foot then yes.

He has no intension of going down. but gets kicked this makes you fall if you are running.

The old adage of would you fall down if that happened in the street comes to mind.
The answer is on this occasion yes you would.
Travelling at pace and have someone kick the foot you have off the ground which would be your next point of balance makes everyone fall over.

You wont see a clearer penalty this season.

Back