Livi tickets oot

Having read the email we got, I think it went to everyone who registered, so I don’t actually think it’s going to count as one of our allocated matches
Received this email this morning from MyGers so it does count as an allocated match.

The supporter registered for the match and was successful in the third ballot, so this will be treated as him having been offered a match ticket. For higher tier matches his registration for this match will not be counted and will be treated as a void registration, this may mean that he won’t meet the required minimum number of registrations in order to be considered in the ballot i.e if the minimum number of previous registrations is 5 and after deducting this Livingston registration he only has 4, he won’t be included in the ballot.”

Yes therefore you cannot be punished for not taking a ticket that you tried to get but were sold out.
Not what MyGers are saying.
"The supporter registered for the match and was successful in the third ballot, so this will be treated as him having been offered a match ticket. For higher tier matches his registration for this match will not be counted and will be treated as a void registration, this may mean that he won’t meet the required minimum number of registrations in order to be considered in the ballot i.e if the minimum number of previous registrations is 5 and after deducting this Livingston registration he only has 4, he won’t be included in the ballot.”

That's a shambles! I'm in the same boat as you but wasn't working, I got a ticket from the bus. I wasn't paying twice and I'm certainly not paying special delivery just because that lot can't get their act together.
Think twice with mygers for next season. £40 last year, £40 this year all for a scarf in a box!

Received this email this morning from MyGers so it does count as an allocated match.

The supporter registered for the match and was successful in the third ballot, so this will be treated as him having been offered a match ticket. For higher tier matches his registration for this match will not be counted and will be treated as a void registration, this may mean that he won’t meet the required minimum number of registrations in order to be considered in the ballot i.e if the minimum number of previous registrations is 5 and after deducting this Livingston registration he only has 4, he won’t be included in the ballot.”
Quite right though I understand some would’ve been sorted by other means

The club don’t want people selling on mygers tickets so as far as they’re concerned, people that applied through mygers shouldn’t have been buying spares off of others selling their mygers tickets

The club could also argue if you’ve taken a bus one you should be buying your mygers ticket and your bus one should go to another bus member

Quite right though I understand some would’ve been sorted by other means

The club don’t want people selling on mygers tickets so as far as they’re concerned, people that applied through mygers shouldn’t have been buying spares off of others selling their mygers tickets

The club could also argue if you’ve taken a bus one you should be buying your mygers ticket and your bus one should go to another bus member
My problem was I'm self employed and having missed out on the first and second ballot I had to rearrange work commitments so I was travelling down south to start work on the Monday as thought I had missed out, Now I'm being punished for not being able to purchase at short notice.

Was the third ballot the free for all ? Didn’t notice I had an email for first come first served until Sunday . Was collection only which is no use being in Inverness . Was sorted from bud anyways .

So I’m back at the back of the queue after having had Saints and Livi.

Utter garbage Mygers

My problem was I'm self employed and having missed out on the first and second ballot I had to rearrange work commitments so I was travelling down south to start work on the Monday as thought I had missed out, Now I'm being punished for not being able to purchase at short notice.
I totally empathise and understand however everyone could present mitigations relating to their personal life and where do the club draw the line?

I get it’s not ideal but if it was Celtic for example, people would make arrangements and change things up so they could attend

I was going to write best thing to do in this situation could be just buying the ticket and reselling (probably on here) but not much use if delivered last minute! Or even having to collect in some cases.

I got an email on Wednesday last week offering me 2 of my 3 tickets from F&F.

It was sold on a first come first served basis so inevitably it was sold out by the time my slow fingers caught up.

This should absolutely not count against me in future ballots however I fear it will go down as a ticket not purchased.

Who did you email? What is the email address. I was in last ballot but the email was in my spam folder and did not see it until too late and all previous emails to this one were never in my spam.

Should not be dinged for not taking such a late ballot. I actually got ticket from somewhere else for Livi

I totally empathise and understand however everyone could present mitigations relating to their personal life and where do the club draw the line?

I get it’s not ideal but if it was Celtic for example, people would make arrangements and change things up so they could attend
I had made arrangements as I always do whether it be away or in Europe but when I missed out in the second ballot I thought that was it and I also emailed the ticket office to clarify the situation as I would have purchased the tickets but got no response till this morning

I had made arrangements as I always do whether it be away or in Europe but when I missed out in the second ballot I thought that was it and I also emailed the ticket office to clarify the situation as I would have purchased the tickets but got no response till this morning
Of course, I do understand that view as well.

Thing is though, some others would’ve been able to make arrangements on 3/4 days notice so the club need to ensure fairness/consistency in terms of the way the system works.

That’s where personal circumstances do go in some peoples favour/against others, but when you have a scheme with 30,000+ in it, there needs to be rules in place

It’s just a pain that it’ll go against you as one of the games you’ve been offered

I'm still waiting on mine arriving. As well as a response from the webmail email address we're told to contact in case of non-receipt of tickets.

No rush or anything.

My Livi ticket didn’t come in the end until Tuesday there but got sorted out with one anyway. Not sure I can blame Rangers for that. Seems more likely a post office mix up? Paying double for Livingston and the MyGers points is a bit of an expense!

Back