• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
918aiEp.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

For those who view via RangersTV, this game, being a Saturday 1500hrs kick-off, has different requirements to normal.

Its not available in England (unless you use a VPN).

If viewing in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland (without a VPN) then you need to use (and register with) a ’substitute’ RangersTV website - same as Hearts game earlier in the season.

If you use a VPN then continue to use it and stick with the regular RangersTV site and not the ‘substitute’ one.

If using a VPN and trying to purchase the game if you get redirected to the new website then try clearing cache/cookies, closing down your browser and then opening your browser and trying again on the real RangersTV website. If 'overseas' you should be nowhere near the new website.
One quirk though, you need to click on Subscribe on the white menu bar at the bottom of the screen and not the Subscribe button next to the game. If it doesn't appear keep clearing cache/cookies until it does.

See the link in @DocStone OP and go to post #876 in it for more detailed advice and post any queries in that thread and we can keep it all together.

Last edited:
McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic

Jack Lundstram

Aribo Arfield Sakala

Roofe

3-0 Rangers and a chance to rest Kent, Morelos, Davis & Kamara

For those who view via RangersTV, this game, being a Saturday 1500hrs kick-off, has different requirements to normal.

Its not available in England (unless you use a VPN).

If viewing in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland (without a VPN) then you need to use (and register with) a ’substitute’ RangersTV website - same as Hearts game earlier in the season.

If you use a VPN then continue to use it and stick with the regular RangersTV site and not the ‘substitute’ one.

See the link in @DocStone OP and go to post #876 in it for more detailed advice and post any queries in that thread and we can keep it all together.
Message I seen was if the card used to pay for the game is registered in Scotland/Wales/NI it will be ok. So if anyone in England who wants to watch it has family/friends in those countries send them the tenner and ask them to buy the game for you.

What are the covid related rules for attending tomorrow? Do you need a covid passport and will and NHS England one suffice?

Message I seen was if the card used to pay for the game is registered in Scotland/Wales/NI it will be ok. So if anyone in England who wants to watch it has family/friends in those countries send them the tenner and ask them to buy the game for you.
Not seen anything to suggest that at all mate. In fact one of the issues we saw on here around the Hearts game (the last time this happened) was that folks phone’s, when on mobile signal, were show them in England when they weren’t. That suggests it’s a geo-fencing thing rather than any address-related stuff. If that happens to anybody they need to read the FAQ on the ‘substitute’ RangersTV website and contact support.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic
Kamara
Arfield Aribo
Hagi Morelos Kent

Strongest team until we are at least 2/3 goals up.
After that minutes for Patterson, Sakala, Jack or Lundstram would be nice.

Not seen anything to suggest that at all mate. In fact one of the issues we saw on here around the Hearts game (the last time this happened) was that folks phone’s, when on mobile signal, were show them in England when they weren’t. That suggests it’s a geo-fencing thing rather than any address-related stuff. If that happens to anybody they need to read the FAQ on the ‘substitute’ RangersTV website and contact support.
Sorry I didn’t really clarify that well. That was the message I seen when I logged in VB, it was halfway down a page of advice on buying the game.

Sorry I didn’t really clarify that well. That was the message I seen when I logged in VB, it was halfway down a page of advice on buying the game.
Thanks for clarifying mate. I won’t be going near the ‘substitute’ website with a bargepole so haven’t seen that. I’m not convinced that credit card address will be used to identify location, just doesn’t fit with what’s intended. A bit like saying if you were in the UK for an away game but bought it with a card registered to a USA address it would work - it wouldn’t, of course. Maybe someone will risk their £10 and let us know ha ha.:)

Thankfully, for RangersTV viewers at least, these Saturday 1500hrs kick-offs don’t come around too often.

I’d like to see some rotation tomorrow, Patterson in at rb and Roofe starting up front being the main changes I’d make. Hagi in centre mid as well please Gio

Also just as well I noticed the ko time, dad told me it kicked off at 12 and to meet him in town at 10!

Arfield for Davis and Roofe for Morelos are the only changes I'd expect to see tomorrow with more rotation anticipated for the Lyon game.

My first game back at Ibrox since 2011. Moved up North and had kids. Taking my 9 year old boys to their first match at Ibrox. They saw The Famous at Ross County but it's just not the same. Ibrox for me was always ASMR. Anyone else get that? Noise, colour, atmosphere, nothing like it. Can't wait. 3-0 to The Rangers.

“That team in particular…”
“That particular team…”

Remember Mcpake’s interview after the game at Dens? If there is one manager in the league I am desperate for Rangers to humiliate it’s that particular prick McPake.

Get it done Gio.

Last edited:
Just three points for me and if a comprehensive win then all the better. We just need too keep the pressure on Angeball, I am convinced it will burst under pressure.

My first game back at Ibrox since 2011. Moved up North and had kids. Taking my 9 year old boys to their first match at Ibrox. They saw The Famous at Ross County but it's just not the same. Ibrox for me was always ASMR. Anyone else get that? Noise, colour, atmosphere, nothing like it. Can't wait. 3-0 to The Rangers.
Enjoy mate, I'm up at 3.30am, 7am flight from Dublin with my younger girl's first match.

Will the thumb be playing today ? I was meant to go this one but I’m working this weekend

Might sneak off an watch it via my phone somewhere later

Fast start, better use for the ball and finish the game off.

Dundee had a few decent results but they are still one of the poorest sides in the league.

Fast start, better use for the ball and finish the game off.

Dundee had a few decent results but they are still one of the poorest sides in the league.
Youve posted my post.

Dundee are dreadful and only a shaky start or messing about on the ball trying to score the perfect goal will allow them to settle into a Bus Block.

Hit them hard and fast, then keep hitting them and itll be a big afternoon for the Bears.

Youve posted my post.

Dundee are dreadful and only a shaky start or messing about on the ball trying to score the perfect goal will allow them to settle into a Bus Block.

Hit them hard and fast, then keep hitting them and itll be a big afternoon for the Bears.

We will create chances, it really should be 4/5 today.

Hopefully we can take some of our chances today. Hibs aside, we seem to create tonnes of chances, if we can take a few it will be a very comfortable afternoon.

Should be a comfortable day. Hopefully an early goal to settle the crowd, then push on from there.
4 nil.

Back