MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The strength from Morelos to hold off 3 players, 2 of which were CH was something to behold. With little time to think about it the finish was excellent!

Tavernier has been hopeless today.

How is young Nathan looking at this going forward?
A real worry, we could lose another our star players for the future.

Hopefully will start against Lyon.
For sure.
He's been fine defensively. Just hasn't been getting much going up front is all. Fine performance for me.

Thanks for updating the actual score for those who can't watch the game for one reason or another

Seeing message after message of "FFS" and "Poor" and general moaning made me think we'd conceded or given away a penalty or something
I never understand why it is people seem to use the match thread to know the score? If you’ve got a device capable of accessing FollowFollow then surely same device could be used to check a live score update app/site?

Tavernier has been hopeless today.

How is young Nathan looking at this going forward?
A real worry, we could lose another our star players for the future.

Hopefully will start against Lyon.
For sure.

In a thread that started with a good solid 30 odd minutes of absolute pish being written, you've managed to hit out with the probably the biggest pile of shite in the last 15 minutes when we're 3-0 up.

Bravo.

Post Match Prediction......

McPake will whinge about the "treatment" to the racist junkie nonce.

Got yellow today.
Got banned after we played them at Dens - because the ref never sent McLaughlin off....he got a pen FFS.

No problem accepting an offside goal against them by Celtic though.

He is the new Mark McGhee.

McGhee was more upset losing 2-1 at Ibrox than 9-0 at Parkhead.

He is almost as much of a ned as the racist junkie paedo.

Barisic and Tav defending under Gio has been nothing short of exceptional. Love it.

It’s clear they’ve been told defend firstly and attack second. Tbh it’s not like we don’t have the attacking players to cope with their bombing forward.

I never understand why it is people seem to use the match thread to know the score? If you’ve got a device capable of accessing FollowFollow then surely same device could be used to check a live score update app/site?
Marking undergrads mid-terms on VPN and can only access a few sites. BBC/Sky ain't one of them.

Post Match Prediction......

McPake will whinge about the "treatment" to the racist junkie nonce.

Got yellow today.
Got banned after we played them at Dens - because the ref never sent McLaughlin off....he got a pen FFS.

No problem accepting an offside goal against them by Celtic though.

He is the new Mark McGhee.

McGhee was more upset losing 2-1 at Ibrox than 9-0 at Parkhead.

He is almost as much of a ned as the racist junkie paedo.
And Roy Aitken at Aberdeen had the same mentality

Back