Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

The Doctor

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?

Last edited:
The tit couldn't injure himself with a rope and a wonky deck chair ffs. I haven't heard this word for a long time and don't really like it, but the guy is a complete mong!

GVB's run so far has been perfect for wins against peoples/teams that it feels great to get one over.

Sparta Prague? Qualifying ahead of the racists.
Porteous? Knocked the smug smile off his face
Griffiths? Reminded him that he's nothing now and Rangers are back.

Long may it continue.

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
Mental health my arse, he's just a horrible fuking human being.

He's a scummy rhat faced fat wee junkie prick.

He also got schooled today, past it and done the fat f,uck.

Apologies for the language but it has to be said. B-D

I know it's a side issue but I just find it amazing a professional (no laughing at the back) footballer can be in that shape. It's your job, the one thing you have to do is stay fit and get the best out of yourself. What a cnut.

Back