Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
He is a little prick. Would Alfie have been let off with a similar tackle on one of their defenders right after getting booked??

My thought is if you're on the Dundee bench, and you see your manager put him on first ( knowing what he's about to have to deal with), you have to ask yourself why he's going on ahead of you.

A baldy fat junkie grooming bastard.

He is an irrelevance on the planet now and today he confirmed his sportsman status of being a washed up piece of filthy shit.

Lower leagues beckon for this tramp at best.

Raging because his career is over and he f*cked it all by himself. It will eat away at him for the rest of his life, all the what ifs.

No idea how he stayed on the pitch today. Absolute joke his intentions were clear.

Also have to laugh at him. For once I can say a professional footballer is fatter than me :))

Would have liked him to have went for a high ball with McGregor, he would have ended up with a sore jaw. An absolute waster, he lorded it over us when we had a terrible manager. He’s not so clever now is he. Scumbag.

Should have been off, foul on Bassey was also a clear yellow

Tom Miller also saying he made a gesture to the fans. Anyone see what happened?
Yes it was at the Govan Front more or less bring it on gesture with his hands. We did he got pelters today.

When was the last time you seen a full time professional footballer in such a disgraceful physical condition? He’s actually fat.

You absolutely love to see it. You’re not touching corner flags these days are you pal? Down the road for a sausage supper and some cartoons you fat waster.
Neil popcorn teeth Lennon B-D

How a professional footballer can get himself in that state, and a full time professional team allow someone like that in the squad is mind blowing.

He’s scored 1 goal for Dundee. There is no way that they don’t have a junior player that would offer more than he does.

He’s a complete embarrassment.

I admire Griffiths.

It was nice of him and and Lennon to hang around and show our younger people what eventually happens when you behave like a fud.

:)
Don’t think youth development is for the likes of them.

Back