Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

Before he is 40 he will at various times be..

Arrested.
Jailed.
Be filmed fighting in the street.
Be found extremely drunk in public.
Bankrupt.
Have meltdowns and display "worrying behavour."
End up sectioned for this own safety.

Its his destiny.
Hope the fight is against a Rangers fan.

He can't get a game for dundee. He is only involved there as mcpake is his mate.

Will be released by celtic end of the season and have to retire as no one wants him.

Unfortunately, he isn't. He is my neighbour as I've stated before and hes spent a fortune on his house, brand new Audi Q8 etc

Guys a rat. Everyone knows that

Once he retires he'll fade into obscurity
You think he has the sense to keep his money. Not be surprised if he ends up a penniless junky.

He gestured the middle finger towards west enclosure as he got back into dugout after warm up

How a professional footballer can get himself in that state, and a full time professional team allow someone like that in the squad is mind blowing.

He’s scored 1 goal for Dundee. There is no way that they don’t have a junior player that would offer more than he does.

He’s a complete embarrassment.
His pal McJake is the manager.....the manager is obviously more interested in wearing a jacket that looks to convince people he is some sort of ticket as opposed to the junior level manager he is.

The guy is a non entity. Out of shape and useless now. He used to pose a threat as well, what a decline. Offered nothing for Dundee.

Didn't see him gesture towards BF1, but he was obviously trying to get a rise or show that the chants weren't bothering him.

Coincidently him warming up and doing that got the crowd going much more.

He can't get a game for dundee. He is only involved there as mcpake is his mate.

Will be released by celtic end of the season and have to retire as no one wants him.
I'd love him to end up in India.

Don't know why, would just find it funny.

Unfortunately, he isn't. He is my neighbour as I've stated before and hes spent a fortune on his house, brand new Audi Q8 etc

Doesn’t matter he won’t have put away anywhere near enough of his wages to supplement a lifestyle post football. In fact if anything your post shows that as he is spending money on the here and now like the Q8 etc.

An inordinate amount of athletes who earn big money lose the lot (including usa athletes in the body of evidence). He is one I firmly expect to be struggling post football.

Make sure your house insurance is up to date, this rhat will be climbing through your window soon enough.

He's went from tying scarves on goalposts and waving tricolours, to a Dundee substitute who made zero impact on the game foreby getting booked and made to look incredibly stupid.

Back