Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

The fat tramp should've been sent off today. In fact McPake was stupid even bringing him on, his head was gone when he was still warming up. He can't take getting pelters during a game.

He is a quite disgraceful individual.

He got excused previously as he was a fairly good player but now at just 31 he looks fat and washed up, he is now just a pantomime villain, utterly irrelevant as a footballer,

By 70 minutes he had genuinely given up and was walking around. Referee absolutely shat it big time to send him off.

When was the last time you seen a full time professional footballer in such a disgraceful physical condition? He’s actually fat.

You absolutely love to see it. You’re not touching corner flags these days are you pal? Down the road for a sausage supper and some cartoons you fat waster.
3rd thread on this reptile
Admin please merge

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
Leigh Griffiths is a clown

I'm convinced that within 10 years he'll be homeless and skint and have to take a job emptying bins to help pay his child maintenance payments!

Despite making a fortune you just know this loser will end up in the gutter when he retires.
Personally looking forward to that, my son was shouting "nonce" at him today when he was standing at one of the posts for a corner. (I explained the backstory around 10 minutes previously).

Griffiths reminds me of that Michael Caroll guy. He'll be retired 2 years before he ends up working as a bin man.

When was the last time you seen a full time professional footballer in such a disgraceful physical condition? He’s actually fat.

You absolutely love to see it. You’re not touching corner flags these days are you pal? Down the road for a sausage supper and some cartoons you fat waster.
Brilliant post Dado

Should have been sent off of course but it was hilarious to see the wee rondo the players were doing round him as he was blowing out his hole.
B-) :shh:

Back