Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

Before he is 40 he will at various times be..

Arrested.
Jailed.
Be filmed fighting in the street.
Be found extremely drunk in public.
Bankrupt.
Have meltdowns and display "worrying behavour."
End up sectioned for this own safety.

Its his destiny.
He’s managed most of that before he was 30 !

Arrested.
Jailed.
Bankrupt.

Its his destiny.

and I'm going to be sitting to the side with a beer laughing at him every step of the way!

For a professional athlete he looked awful, looked like somebody turning up got a game of 7s on a Wednesday night.

Also, they brought him on to try and pull something back, just on bang 2-0 B-D

They brought him on to cause grievance, offence and generally rumble things up in an attempt to drag the game down to debacle level in the hope they could somehow salvage something in the ensuing mayhem.

He is a disgusting piece of shite as is his 19th Century Terrorist faced manager.

If I was a travelling Dundee fan I'd be raging at the sheer desperation and downright amateurism of their club today, at 0-1 down and throwing on an unfit, fat slob to do no more than kick and wind up the opposition.

Last edited:
They brought him on to cause grievance, offence and generally rumble things up in an attempt to drag the game down to debacle level in the hope they could somehow salvage something in the ensuing mavhem.

He is a disgusting piece of shite as is his 19th Century Terrorist faced manager.

If I was a travelling Dundee fan I'd be raging at the sheer desperation and downright amateurism of their club today.
i think he wanted a reaction from our players and to get one sent off

Watching the highlights of the match on BBC Scotland, I'm astounded that his 2nd challenge on Aribo didn't warrant a 2nd yellow and therefore a red. Then again, aren't the referees "in our pockets"? :oops::oops:

His condition is atrocious, you see the belly poking out, it’s not like he is big boned naturally, he has always been a skinny runt, he is a disgrace as a professional, totally washed up at just 31, he should still be at his peak.

And we all know what an absolutely horrible individual he is away from football.

Griffiths was taking pelters when he was warming up and you could tell it was getting to him. Rather than just ignore it was he mouthing at the crowd and gesturing because neds can’t just let things be, they need to react.

He was then too fired up when he went onto the pitch and should’ve been sent off. Poor management from McPake in having him involved at all. He contributed nothing, could have easily have been sent off and his presence gave the crowd a lift.

Griffiths was taking pelters when he was warming up and you could tell it was getting to him. Rather than just ignore it was he mouthing at the crowd and gesturing because neds can’t just let things be, they need to react.

He was then too fired up when he went onto the pitch and should’ve been sent off. Poor management from McPake in having him involved at all. He contributed nothing, could have easily have been sent off and his presence gave the crowd a lift.
How mcpake plays a fat paedo mess is incredible. Tim's together?

The tit couldn't injure himself with a rope and a wonky deck chair ffs. I haven't heard this word for a long time and don't really like it, but the guy is a complete mong!
I really don't like him at all. He is a cheat and as unprofessional as any player I have ever seen..he harasses young girls. But this comment is a bit wrong on both counts. Let's be above that bears.

Was surprised to see him go round our players to shake hands at the end. Definitely looked like McGregor had something to say to him though

A nobody and has been for some time due to being a junkie nonce. Not even worth the drama.

Consistency from Sportscene!

Said the exact same about Griffiths' performance today as they did when he booted the flare into the crowd...

<SILENCE>

The commentator on RTV said there was an incident involving him and the fans before he was on the pitch during the first half I believe. Don’t know what it was .

They brought him on to cause grievance, offence and generally rumble things up in an attempt to drag the game down to debacle level in the hope they could somehow salvage something in the ensuing mavhem.

If I was a travelling Dundee fan I'd be raging at the sheer desperation and downright amateurism of their club today, at 0-1 down and throwing on an unfit, fat slob to do no more than kick and wind up the opposition.
I agree - Cummings splits opinions but is a much better player than Griffiths. The only way he is a predator now is with a phone

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
I agree he looked possessed with intent to injure. Don't think he could handle the songs about him.....

Arrested.
Jailed.
Bankrupt.

Its his destiny.
He'll end up like Alan Thompson punting jackets so he can get his next line a sniff and an apple juice for his bird

Stevie Smith was bang on when he said that Griffiths just embarrassed himself since coming on. That is what he is, an embarrassment. He should never be still involved in Scottish football.
Was great to hear that, wish more at RTV would call out the likes of that ned when it's warranted, Tom also highlighting him making gestures to our fans as well

Horrible nonce piece of shit. Shat himself from Alfie too, the only downside today is that he was able to walk off the pitch.

Back