You sometimes have to wonder why guys even bother coming to the games

Fortunately the folk around me in MFN are reasonably sound, you get the usual mumps and moans but that's just part of the game.
European nights and away games are an entirely different kettle of fish though!
At the semi against Hibs a Hampden, the guy two seats along must have got up to go to the lavvy about at least a dozen times during the game.
He wasn't an old guy with a bladder problem but to be fair to him, every time he returned to his sat he looked a lot happier and more excited than when he left.
I reckon he might have had a wee crush on the wee lassie in the pie stall!
;) :)
A couple of marching powder lines perhaps?

I normally couldn’t give a %^*& what people say or do unless it involves me directly but there was one moaning bastard in the west stand at hampden that was beyond ridiculous And he was told in no uncertain terms, although to be fair, Hivs third goal shut him up completely.

I used to be a bit of snob when listening to shouts as it was clear that some had never played, coached or have any idea about the basics of football but I just let it pass, if some 20 stone twat thinks Kent should be shooting from 5 yards outside his own box then let him crack on.

I had a great day, first in the Corkerhill Masonic Club then into the game, great seat at the front of the Sandy Jardine Stand, nice pleasant supporters beside me, back to the Club.

Only disappointment was the Chippy across from the Louden not having mince pies, imagine a Glasgow chippy not having feckin mince pies.

2 folk in front of me left as soon as the second goal went in, come to the game and don't even see an hour, why bother going!??
I flew over from Luxembourg earlier this season for the Hearts game, which took a lot of doing between flights, a night in a hotel, Covid tests etc. Anyway, I was really enjoying being at Ibrox and thinking it was worth the effort. The two old boys in front of me left at the end of the first half to go to the pub! Each to their own but I really thought why bother coming :))

The boy behind me wanted Morelos off from about the 5th minute. I think he was genuinely disappointed when Morelos scored. It was an afternoon of Morelos bashing for him.
While he keeps giving the ball away in the final 3rd, he will correctly get criticism. Wanting him off is a bit much though

He redeemed himself in 2nd half

I am going to play devils advocate here with no motive but to give an alternative thought process. Without knowing why the boy was on his phone, it could potentially be that he is going through a bit of a hard time. For example, he could have an ill family member he is concerned about or has split up with his girlfriend. I just think sometimes there is a bigger picture and its always important to consider that.

Fortunately the folk around me in MFN are reasonably sound, you get the usual mumps and moans but that's just part of the game.
European nights and away games are an entirely different kettle of fish though!
At the semi against Hibs a Hampden, the guy two seats along must have got up to go to the lavvy about at least a dozen times during the game.
He wasn't an old guy with a bladder problem but to be fair to him, every time he returned to his seat he looked a lot happier and more excited than when he left.
I reckon he might have had a wee crush on the wee lassie in the pie stall!
;) :)
I’ve a father and son pair in my row at Ibrox like this. They are both up and down to the loo at least twice. Honestly boils my piss. Ffs it’s 45 minutes go before the game starts get down at half time go when games finished. Think they both have a vagina of an 87 year old lady.

They paid the same season ticket/match ticket money as everyone else, its really up to them what they do when the enter the stadium.

Maybe the guy was letting people know he was being watched, and kept messaging folk to say he was safe?

I am going to play devils advocate here with no motive but to give an alternative thought process. Without knowing why the boy was on his phone, it could potentially be that he is going through a bit of a hard time. For example, he could have an ill family member he is concerned about or has split up with his girlfriend. I just think sometimes there is a bigger picture and its always important to consider that.

Correct, or he has OCD or a coupon on etc etc

It’s none of anyones business what the boy was doing on his phone

Wasn't there yesterday but you regularly see guys who look like they spend their days getting moaned at by their wife and Rangers is an excuse to act hard and shout their heads off at players all day. It's as if it's their pent up frustration from another week of being a cuck.
There is a guy who sits a few along from me, beside his wife, and he is unbearable. Genuinely the most clueless guy I've ever encountered at the football. And they're always the loudest aren't they?

Dont get people moaning about folks going to the toilet. Takes you two seconds to stand up and let them pass ffs lol.
I don't think people mind about that in general, but there are guys that take the piss (no pun intended). If you are going for a slash why not get a pie when you're down there? Instead of growing men going back to their seat for five minutes then deciding they want a pie.

There is a guy who sits a few along from me, beside his wife, and he is unbearable. Genuinely the most clueless guy I've ever encountered at the football. And they're always the loudest aren't they?
Where do you sit mate out of curiousity? I think I remember you saying Govan Front before, but could be wrong. Just that there are a few people like that around me and wondered if it was the same ones.

It's always the same type too. Come in late, leave early, but scream about players not caring. The loudest people are always those that don't really know what they are talking about. It's the same in any walk of life though, just look at a politics thread!

The guy 2 rows in front of me going absolutely mental in the first half anytime Goldson misplaced a pass, I thought he was going to have a heart attack as he was getting so angry.

Left his seat at halftime , never came back.

I did notice a few different faces round about where I sit yesterday - probably due to people have Christmas days out and given there tickets to others

I don't think people mind about that in general, but there are guys that take the piss (no pun intended). If you are going for a slash why not get a pie when you're down there? Instead of growing men going back to their seat for five minutes then deciding they want a pie.
Yeah, that’s true tbh. Many like that, loo, then pie, then kid wants to go to the toilet with his siblings rather than all together.

Yeah, that’s true tbh. Many like that, loo, then pie, then kid wants to go to the toilet with his siblings rather than all together.
Kids a different story mate anyone moaning about that is a roaster.

It's not just at Rangers fans are mental though we were in Poland for a Wisla Krakow game and my mate went for a pish and the auld Pole next to us was raging haha

Where do you sit mate out of curiousity? I think I remember you saying Govan Front before, but could be wrong. Just that there are a few people like that around me and wondered if it was the same ones.

It's always the same type too. Come in late, leave early, but scream about players not caring. The loudest people are always those that don't really know what they are talking about. It's the same in any walk of life though, just look at a politics thread!
Copland mate. Most of the guys around me are fine. But there are a couple of bangers.

Used to sit next to a guy that travelled up from Portsmouth for every home game. In 5 years I don't think he lasted till the 2nd half more than a dozen times. He just used to leave to go to the pub. Ha i loved it getting more space.

Boy on our bus hasn't seen a full 90 mins yet this season ..every game he leaves during the 1st half or half time at the latest , and today was no exception
Why seriously is it so he can get a bevy?
What is the point.

Eh?
Season ticket holders who've probably paid out multiple thousands of pounds over the years are only there "out of habit" or even worse "some other reason which doesn’t have much to do with supporting the team"
What the actual fcuk are you talking about ya lunatic?
In a way he's not wrong

People get into habits of going to things..... season ticket culture is same going to the games is a habit

It's also why it's frustrating I can't get 2 tickets for my kids even though there seats free near me apart from big games. 3 or 4 games a year.

Seat sub was introduced to open up tickets that were not being used but isn't really effective

Reality is done just go for the day or and don't attend the game stay in the pub done go to hurl abuse and some have more money than sense.

Buying a season ticket is a bit like your mortgage/ car insurance you budget it you start paying it then it becomes a normal bill.

I'd be all for what some teams in Germany were doing if you do not attend at least x percentage of games you lose the ticket.

At moment we are losing the future generation of supporters because kids don't get into habit of going

I’ve a father and son pair in my row at Ibrox like this. They are both up and down to the loo at least twice. Honestly boils my piss. Ffs it’s 45 minutes go before the game starts get down at half time go when games finished. Think they both have a vagina of an 87 year old lady.
Were do you sit mate?

Folk getting in the neck for leaving early, and now there's nosey bastards moaning that ones that be do stay are on their phones. Get a life, guys, really. Enjoy the game and leave people alone, ffs. The guy could've been keeping in touch with somebody that wasn't well or something for all you know..

Last edited:
He needs to put that all aside for 90 minutes! He is upsetting folk around him ffs

Out of 50,000 people a few are a pain in the arse. Whodathunkit!

No point in getting upset about it.

I moved seat because of two eejits who regularly arrived late either half cut or hungover, brought bottles of beer in and spent the first have disappearing for a smoke and came back reeking of hash. Disrupting people’s view constantly. The steward obviously saw it all and did nothing. They often never came back after half time. The last straw came when one of them shouted abuse at us for being loud in our criticism of the ref! His hangover must have been bad that day. Anyway, we moved away and now sit with folk who actually watch the game. Still get the odd eejit on Euro nights though!

I must admit I did moan about Alfie in the 1st half.
Love the wee man but he’s a frustrating player at times.
Was very much the same particularly when his shot was saved just before half time...Thankfully most of the abuse i dish out tends to be in my mind so have dodged a bullet on this thread.

He might be from a town (inserts town in Argyll, Highland or Ayrshire area for more abuse) far far away where the only female that is available has been round the village like a bike or his sister.

The Glasgow women are a bit more friendlier and don't have the reputation of local girls from Tinder.
One word mate, Easterhouse. :eek: :D

Boy in front on me in the main stand rear today spent the entire match on his phone.

I know it shouldn’t bother me but as there was a spare seat next to him the glare from his screen meant you couldn’t help but get distracted by it.

He was that bad that I think the longest he managed to keep it in his pocket was about 25 secs.

Will no doubt go back to his mates tonight and say we played great yet probably saw less than 5 mins of the actual game.

What’s the point in these types of supporter even coming to the games?
I assume you didn't say anything to his face about it because you'd have been told to go and take a fùck to yourself?

Club still gets money so no issue really. I’m surprised he manages to get decent level of internet access inside the ground though. I can get virtually no signal the entire time

Its not us then wrong stand as im guilty of pishin a lot after lager intake :D
Mate this is every single game without fail.The boys up after 15-20 mins (that’s after coming in late) first pish.He comes back and without fail his dad is up for a pish.They go fu*k knows where at half time.Late for second half beginning and then between 65-70 mins another pish then offski 85 mins.Think they have manginas.

Club still gets money so no issue really. I’m surprised he manages to get a standard level of internet access inside the ground though. I can get virtually no signal the entire time
At half time I actually joined the club Sky WiFi from the Main Stand, no problem after joining but before it no internet access, mobile signal fine before the game and when leaving.

At half time I actually joined the club Sky WiFi from the Main Stand, no problem after joining but before it no internet access, mobile signal fine before the game and when leaving.
I can’t get anything from the Wi-Fi or my own data in BF. Doesn’t bother me really just never works

Back