Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I see Liewell has taken up his position in their director box. “Oh look, there’s a McKay” gullible bastards :)

This is the most pathetic of his blogs, how dare a rangers player possibly be up for a player of the year award

That fat mess has an absolute mental breakdown daily if the slightest favorable Rangers story gets written.

Honestly I think Rangers cause him so much mental anguish that he's in a permanent state of pure rage 365 days a year.

Right Dundee United. You’re a despicable football club, and I hate you. But I hate Hearts too and I had high hopes they would take points off those dirty bastards on Thursday. But for a truly magnificent offside goal they would have. I still believe the sharks will come out before 2021 finishes, so if you filthy little shits could hasten that along by picking up some points tomorrow, that would be great. Cheers.

Right Dundee United. You’re a despicable football club, and I hate you. But I hate Hearts too and I had high hopes they would take points off those dirty bastards on Thursday. But for a truly magnificent offside goal they would have. I still believe the sharks will come out before 2021 finishes, so if you filthy little shits could hasten that along by picking up some points tomorrow, that would be great. Cheers.

Same as the day we clinched 55 is my prediction

It's actually only one the Ange ball cringe the others quickly decend into sevco madness.He actually wrote the following which is quite incredible .

Yeah… cause it’s not like there’s an ex Celtc player who fears returning to Scotland and shied away from appearing in charity match because the jolly craicsters made him feel unsafe.

honest to God accept some responsibility for your nutjob fans… some of us can remember more than 5 years at a time and we see you.

:D

Rbhoy

Getting noticed in the reserves
10 minutes ago#2121
That clip shows an out and out vicious assault on Kyogo.Anyone who has ever been nipped like that knows how painfull it can be.
Too many of these off the ball assaults on Kyogo since he came here.
I wish one of our players had done exactly the same to Soutar straight away and let the prik know he,s not getting away with it.But he did get away with it and in another photo the bruising is clearly seen.
Ach it’s just a wee nip! B-)

I am no medical professional but does bruising come out as quickly as that if it’s just happened?

That fat mess has an absolute mental breakdown daily if the slightest favorable Rangers story gets written.

Honestly I think Rangers cause him so much mental anguish that he's in a permanent state of pure rage 365 days a year.
The fact that him, and plenty others, cannot enjoy the simple things in life because he's always on alert mode to be outraged, offended or both by anything Rangers makes me happy. He waits in readiness to take to the keyboard. Bash out some barely coherent "article" to post to his fellow sufferers, all to make himself feel worthwhile and valuable. "I showed them" he thinks as the read count on his contribution to society turns 10.

His / their seethe is my joy. Long may it continue. I would simply hate if their pent up hatred and bile were to take a toll on their health.

Please footballing gods, give dundee united a controversial injury time penalty winner:))

Hopefully a start for Michael ‘Mickey’ Johnstone today. His recent cameos have given me much hilarity, an absolute dud. Nathan Oduwa was more effective.
Nathan Oduwa FIFA street edition. Dancing around like a Harlem Globetrotter spinning the ball on his head.

According to second-hand information on KDS, today's game was close and we relied on luck.

5LSAQeg.png
What sort of weird cùnt has a Soviet hammer and sickle paired with a Scotland flag as a display pic? Sums them up man B-D

So why not question other incidents when the Head of Refereeing did not comment on favourable decisions by my reckoning the scum are a minimum of 4 points better of.....No Dundee Utd penalty or Livingston penalty which IF both scored by the AWAY team at the cauldron of hate (needed to be awarded in the first place mind you by these anti Celtic masons in the black) would have seen zero points instead of 2 and then an offside goal allowed to stand v Hearts and an extra 2 points.
But of course smokescreen time our stonewall penalty award at Easter Re in the 85th minute obviously an extra 5 minutes of stoppage time so in theory awarded in the 80th minute now can you imagine getting a match winning penalty for an Oscar winning dive for an opponent flicking the dandruff out of your hair in the 3rd minute of stoppage time to win the game (but missing) an award from the same referee who allows your offside goal from the same cheating diving player with the flaky scalp aided and abetted by a mhank linesman with arthritis in his flag arm but that referee is a cheating masonic barsteward .......as per the words neck,red & blowtorch spring to mind along with tainted treble and mhank linesman offside goal cup final.

So why not question other incidents when the Head of Refereeing did not comment on favourable decisions by my reckoning the scum are a minimum of 4 points better of.....No Dundee Utd penalty or Livingston penalty which IF both scored by the AWAY team at the cauldron of hate (needed to be awarded in the first place mind you by these anti Celtic masons in the black) would have seen zero points instead of 2 and then an offside goal allowed to stand v Hearts and an extra 2 points.
But of course smokescreen time our stonewall penalty award at Easter Re in the 85th minute obviously an extra 5 minutes of stoppage time so in theory awarded in the 80th minute now can you imagine getting a match winning penalty for an Oscar winning dive for an opponent flicking the dandruff out of your hair in the 3rd minute of stoppage time to win the game (but missing) an award from the same referee who allows your offside goal from the same cheating diving player with the flaky scalp aided and abetted by a mhank linesman with arthritis in his flag arm but that referee is a cheating masonic barsteward .......as per the words neck,red & blowtorch spring to mind along with tainted treble and mhank linesman offside goal cup final.
Couldn't agree more. They are effectively being awarded extra points through the intimidation they are continually applying to refs.

They are permanently in propaganda mode; even when discussing things amongst themselves.

More coverage is afforded to correct decisions awarded to Rangers than blatantly wrong decisions in their favour. They are mental beyond help.
That is very true. If somebody on here was just spouting blatant nonsense they’re pretty much told straight away but they just try to outdo each other. And normally succeed.

After the newspapers picking up on the sectarian abuse Kris Boyd received at Tannadice today i knew it wouldn't be long till the whataboutery started . The absolute state of these cretins .

After the newspapers picking up on the sectarian abuse Kris Boyd received at Tannadice today i knew it wouldn't be long till the whataboutery started . The absolute state of these cretins .

Is this a link to an image (not a vid) we can't play.

Im not sure if people would call him dirty fen..n bastard, when 99% of those aroud were saying dirty paedo bastard.

Some thoughts from the mentally challenged after today's game .

These people are mental.

A 3-0 win at Dundee United and they've got themselves going on a run to Champions League semi final!

This current round of fixtures was much easier on them and they haven't closed the gap at all. We finished the first round of fixtures on matchday 11 two points clear and now are four points clear five games later.

So not only have we won all our games but they managed to draw 0-0 at home to 11th place Livingston.

Actually, 4 of Livingstons 13 points have come from the tims!

Back