Aberdeen away

govan front blue

Official Ticketer
Has it been confirmed that’s these ticket will only be balloted to those in gold tier similar to hearts due to poor allocation. Think it previous years we got something along the lines of 1600/1700 tickets

Did we only get 1000 for Tynecastle?

Had it my head we got 1600 so similar allocation to Aberdeen. Basing it on that so apologies if incorrect.

If so, then your right and might get two tickets.

Yeah 1000 only for Sunday.

I don't think they'll limit Aberdeen to Gold only. If Hearts had given us the full allocation then possibly but i don't think they'll do it for 3 games in a row

Yeah 1000 only for Sunday.

I don't think they'll limit Aberdeen to Gold only. If Hearts had given us the full allocation then possibly but i don't think they'll do it for 3 games in a row
We won't be getting anything for Celtic so it wouldn't be 3 in a row.

It's absolutely baffling that these wee clubs prefer throwing away decent sums of revenue by giving us reduced allocations when our away support could easily fill there stadiums if given the opportunity.

Sheep's average attendance this season is 12,000 in a 23,000 capacity stadium, they must enjoy having 10,000 empty seats or they'd allocate more tickets to traveling support... just another embarrasment in Scottish Football.
You know they won't have 12k against us though. Plus the fact it's a night game during the Xmas holidays, it's an excuse for everyone to get a night out. They'll have a big attendance that night.

You know they won't have 12k against us though. Plus the fact it's a night game during the Xmas holidays, it's an excuse for everyone to get a night out. They'll have a big attendance that night.
14.5k was their last attendance v them, I very much doubt the attendance will be more than 15 or 16k

Totally appreciate MyGers Gold getting the tickets but it also reinforces why it’s pointless most others paying for MyGers
You wont get a sniff of many if any away tickets if not in gold but its worth it for the scarf in a box :D were all bailing out next season i think subsciption to this will collapse waste of time.

You wont get a sniff of many if any away tickets if not in gold but its worth it for the scarf in a box :D were all bailing out next season i think subsciption to this will collapse waste of time.
Once numbers dwindle and they will, they will come up with another money making idea that will reel people in

Once numbers dwindle and they will, they will come up with another money making idea that will reel people in
Wel see but the bottom line is our away ticket allocation is smaller than ever too most grounds ,gold members are priority and thats fair enough no arguements there,so i dont see how they can dress it up anymore hinting all members have chance of away tickets when its clearly not true and anyone not in gold now or on the silver/gold border have no chance of ever getting there.

The allocation of tickets Rangers get for Pittodrie epitomises everything that is wrong with Scottish football.

Rangers should tell them we will accept an allocation of no less than 8,000 and if they can't give us that, then we won't take any.

I know a lot of people disagree with that opinion, but I stand by it.

If we did get 8,000 tickets, then every Aberdeen season ticket holder and a friend could still see the game, and there would not be thousands of empty seats. And RSC's with 50+ members would not be getting allocations of 4 tickets . . .

The allocation of tickets Rangers get for Pittodrie epitomises everything that is wrong with Scottish football.

Rangers should tell them we will accept an allocation of no less than 8,000 and if they can't give us that, then we won't take any.

I know a lot of people disagree with that opinion, but I stand by it.

If we did get 8,000 tickets, then every Aberdeen season ticket holder and a friend could still see the game, and there would not be thousands of empty seats. And RSC's with 50+ members would not be getting allocations of 4 tickets . . .
Bed

I have applied for every away game this season not had a single one. Now I'm only Bronze and I completely agree the most loyal should get the bigger games. I honestly never thought I'd get Hearts or Hibs or Aberdeen when the ballots done to expect that is unrealistic but I thought I'd get Livingston or Dundee etc but no. Not saying I don't agree with the high tiers who are most loyal getting the vast bulk of tickets but a closed shop is no good. How am I supposed to move up when I'm not given the opportunity of tickets for even the 'lesser' games?

I have applied for every away game this season not had a single one. Now I'm only Bronze and I completely agree the most loyal should get the bigger games. I honestly never thought I'd get Hearts or Hibs or Aberdeen when the ballots done to expect that is unrealistic but I thought I'd get Livingston or Dundee etc but no. Not saying I don't agree with the high tiers who are most loyal getting the vast bulk of tickets but a closed shop is no good. How am I supposed to move up when I'm not given the opportunity of tickets for even the 'lesser' games?
In theory if you apply for every ticket and take up any you are offered you will be allocated the max mygers points.

An away game is worth 1 point, it’ll make zero difference to you moving up or down a tier.

I’m certain the slo said at the end of the season, the way they’ll allocate points for aways meant everyone who’d applied for everything and bought everything they were offered would get added the same. I think anyway.

Back