Make a bold/controversial prediction about rest of season.

Ralston will get a bid of £20m from Barcelona or Manchester City in the January transfer window according to the Daily Record and the Scottish Sun.

I think Sakala will hit a purple latch and score a fair few goals for Rangers this season.

Helander will be most un-Rangerslike and slot straight back into defence after injury to accommodate Goldson leaving in January.

I think Ryan Kent might stay at Rangers despite an offer that comes in for him during January.

Like the Genie in the Aladdin remake?

Culture_AladdinTrailer.jpg
I was thinking more Lazlow from GTA

latest

Goldson, Morelos, Lundstram and Aribo will all leave in January.
I don’t think that’s bold, I think it’s almost certain. The board and Ross Wilson have made it crystal clear we may not “ need “ to sell but we are going to if bids are deemed decent enough to do so.

It will be over to Gio to replace these pivotal players for us and still keep the team together to have enough to clinch the title

Someone was asking me about the impact of Gerrard leaving last night - did I think Rangers would win the league with him gone….

I replied that now he’s gone we have a better chance than while he was here.
A lot of English folk who follow the EPL struggle to compute any level of criticism of Gerrard.
FFS this isn't another criticize Gerrard thread.

We'll finish the season as Champions, undefeated against the unwashed and also lift the Scottish Cup.

FFS this isn't another criticize Gerrard thread.
Really didn’t mean it like that - just reflecting that about 6 weeks ago I when we were dropping points at home, the league challenge looked under threat. Now we are playing with a confidence that means it looks to be very much on.

So from a few weeks ago, it’s a bold statement.

We will go the rest of the season undefeated.

They will drop points at the weekend.

We will go a full week on FF without any criticism of Tav, Hagi, Morelos.

Furahasi will play a whole 90 mins without diving.

The title race will go the distance. Don’t rule out that mob. It’s going to be squeaky bum time from now to May next year.
It’s the little slip ups that either team are waiting on.
Sunday is massive as they play before us on the Saturday home to Motherwell.

Booooooooooooo!

There will be at most 4 points between us and them heading into the split.

We will make it to the Europa League last 16.

Rangers will win all 4 matches against the beggers

2+ 1st team players will move on in January

Goldson wont sign and see out the rest of the season before leaving

Beggers & Media will turn on Ange

Rangers will bring home the double

I think we will see at least 3/4 "first team players" leave in January and Gio bring in 3-4 quality players to replace them.

Hibs won't finish in the top 6 and Jack Ross will be sacked before season ends.

Spurs will finish in top 4 under Conte.
Not sure replacing 3/4 of the squad with 4 players will help us

I think we will see at least 3/4 "first team players" leave in January and Gio bring in 3-4 quality players to replace them.

Hibs won't finish in the top 6 and Jack Ross will be sacked before season ends.

Spurs will finish in top 4 under Conte.
I was sold on your predictions.... Then I saw the spurs one

Now I'm a pessimist, so even as late as January I was not convinced 55 would happen, but have a hirrible feeling we will not win 56 this season.

Now just to counter that, there are folks who know me that would be seriously concerned if I had said we would win the title this season.

Scott Wright and Bacuna will get a run of games and produce the goods.

They will try and get the season abandoned when the next ‘outbreak’ happens after Xmas

Kyogo will take another ridiculous dive the next time Celtic play Aberdeen and it gets Scott Brown sent off.
Brown will criticise the Japanese in the papers, then get bombarded by Celtic fans on Twitter calling him an Orange B*****d.

Rangers will win the league by a solitary point and we will reach the Europa quarters. We will lose Scottish cup final

Bold - someone will post an anti-cat comment and not receive a ban;

Controversial - his username will rhyme with Sandblaster Tuck.

The UBs will dye the Clyde Oranje with matching coloured flares after we scoop the double in May.

Scandal in Dundee as Jim Spence succumbs to an autoerotic asphyxiation accident.

Jota will release a cover version of 'Last Christmas' which will flop in the charts.

Daily Record whistleblower admits: 'Those Hotline letters aren't real. The work experience guy just makes that shit up.'

Back