No pro Rangers ever on The PLZ Football Show

Sir Sasa Papac

Not my words that comes direct from the panel; Allison McCafferty formerly of the Celtic View, Alan Rough formerly of the Celtic team and Peter Martin always in the Celtic PR dept. Happily now being honest about what to expect on this particular show

Strange thing is they were about to go on to talk about rangers in Europe, not can’t possibly be pro Rangers in any sense so don’t expect it even when Celtic aren’t involved. Who’d have thunk it.

Last edited:
I’ve never watched listened to or read PLZ because it’s immediately obvious that it’s shite.

But in real terms ‘no pro Rangers’ doesn’t mean ‘anti rangers’.

News and media should seek balance and having ‘pro Celtic’ people there without balance, is poor.

They’ll be out of business in a year.

Never watched or listened to it because I pretty much got the impression it wasn’t the channel for me but, what a thing to come out with on air.

Not my words that comes direct from the panel; Allison McCafferty formerly of the Celtic View, Alan Rough formerly of the Celtic team and Peter Martin always in the Celtic PR dept. Happily now being honest about what to expect on this particular show

Strange thing is they were about to go on to talk about rangers in Europe, not can’t possibly be pro Rangers in any sense so don’t expect it even when Celtic aren’t involved. Who’d have thunk it.

At least the fat turd is admitting it. Horrendously boring show full of torn faced yahoos.

When I seen it for the first time it was pretty obvious it wasn't " the Channel for me" I don't need Peter McGuire/Martin or whatever his name is to tell me that.
Three fat manky bheasts sat on a sofa spewing pish about rangers and wanking lyrical about their beloved paedo club at every opportunity.

Martin sat there looking like a fkin Chinese takeaway that's exploded in the microwave and Alan rough sat there in a pair of shorts that wouldn't look out of place on a sex offender.
Get that garbage to fck

Anything that involves Peter “the biggest Tim in Carfin” Maguire, you know it’s nothing but a rattler-fest.

This is why he’s consigned to internet viewing and his hugely mediocre radio show on Go Radio, which coincidentally is ran by his fellow IRAoke singing, terrorist supporting, British hating tim lover Paul Cooney.

SMSN is infested with them unfortunately.

Barry Ferguson used to be on it, it's funny how a clip can be cut down and no one questions what was said before after they few words, would the OP have a longer version of that episode?

The show is aimed at football fans of various Scottish teams if not all, not one set of fans.

This reminds me of the time people on here would say don't listen to superscoreboard as it's pro celtic then would say Rangers fans don't phone in leave it to celtic fans to have a meltdown ripping in to celtic.

didn’t Barry Ferguson you to be on it ? Tried it once when he was on it with that ex Hibs striker & my god what a pile of shit it was. Amazed it’s still on.

McGuire/Martin tries too hard to be an unbiased host giving it his best professional manner. Rough looks totally disinterested and McConnell knows absolutely nothing about professional football.

Don’t let the sincere approach misguide you about the obese rattler sycophant that is McGuire/Martin. He was laughed and ridiculed a couple of years ago at guys meadow when his Dukla Pumpherstoun celebrity team was pumped 9-2 by a Cumbernauld Amateur Select and he lost the plot. He fucked off after the final whistle and didn’t come into the clubhouse for the prize giving.

I’ve never watched listened to or read PLZ because it’s immediately obvious that it’s shite.

News and media should seek balance and having ‘pro Celtic’ people there without balance, is poor.

I watched it once and it was just awful

Watched some of their stuff when the Tims went into sharknado meltdown mode last season.

Was some good content of bitterness.

Reactions: R-M
Watched some of their stuff when the Tims went into sharknado meltdown mode last season.

Was some good content of bitterness.
I must admit i looked in at that point last year to milk the tears a show of yahoos for yahoos

Just another timmies media outlet. Most moderators on it are Tims so keep blocking Bears. never discuss any dodgy decisions against us but give them the full monty....no surprise there.

I watched one or two episodes last season during lockdown when there was %^*& all to do to pass time at work and tbh I didn’t here anything that really amounted to anti Rangers propaganda. If I remember they spoke fairly about how good our team was.

But yeah it’s a very partisan panel they always have and Rough in particular depresses the shit out of you.

I listen regularly to Superscoreboard and it’s the best of the bunch in terms of a general Old Firm/Scottish football call in show. I know that a huge portion of fans and pundits talk utter shit on the show but I just listen it for a laugh and a meltdown from fans from time to time. Can be quite funny as well.

Barry Ferguson used to be on it, it's funny how a clip can be cut down and no one questions what was said before after they few words, would the OP have a longer version of that episode?

The show is aimed at football fans of various Scottish teams if not all, not one set of fans.

This reminds me of the time people on here would say don't listen to superscoreboard as it's pro celtic then would say Rangers fans don't phone in leave it to celtic fans to have a meltdown ripping in to celtic.
Hi Peter

How do you know my name?
mysticmeg.jpg

who funds this dung?

Surely Peter McGuire doesnt do it for free? They have a paltry 25k subscribers on youtube with most of their dogshit videos amassing views of approximately 700.

You arent making money from youtube with those sort of figures. Fucking gutter muck

I think the newspapers pay them. You regularly see quotes in the papers from the likes of McManus, Naismith, Rough and Adam which are taken from that show.

They episide was on today you can go and watch it yourself.

The video is obviously clipped, it’s a joke, but it’s funny because he, sitting next to his Celtic heavy panel has inadvertently described his own shows vibe very well.

`They have Charlie Adam who’s the only Rangers leaning pundit they have on. Tam Cowan is alright certainly doesn’t lean either way.

Then you’ve got Hugh Burns who is a bitter Celtic supporting journalist. As is Alison McConnell. Tam McManus a Hibs fan who clearly doesn’t like rangers. Alan Rough used to play for Celtic. Peter Martin is a Celtic fan, narrator of many a Celtic dvd and host of more 67 charity nights than you’ve had hot dinners. Some young Italian lad and the occasional appearance from ex-Celtic and current illiterate Tony Watt

It amuses me how annoyed he gets at accusations of bias

Well The Record, Sun, Snyde and the rest are still standing.

Yahoos without balance may well be poor, but it is a pre requisite when it comes to Scottish Football and journalism.

I used to work at Strathclyde Business Park, where in the centre of the park there was a wee row of shops - couple of sandwich places, a newsagent, a hairdresser. Then one unit gets converted to a “tv studio” - I mean it was a place which sold baked spuds but now it’s “Strathclyde Studios”, the home of PLZ Soccer.
Would often see the fat prick driving about the park, Alan Partridge style, in a Kia Sportage with “supplied by Arnold Clark” signwritten on the doors.

No idea what this shits about…first time I’ve seen it.

Looks as though my life would be better keeping it that way.

They episide was on today you can go and watch it yourself.

The video is obviously clipped, it’s a joke, but it’s funny because he, sitting next to his Celtic heavy panel has inadvertently described his own shows vibe very well.

`They have Charlie Adam who’s the only Rangers leaning pundit they have on. Tam Cowan is alright certainly doesn’t lean either way.

Then you’ve got Hugh Burns who is a bitter Celtic supporting journalist. As is Alison McConnell. Tam McManus a Hibs fan who clearly doesn’t like rangers. Alan Rough used to play for Celtic. Peter Martin is a Celtic fan, narrator of many a Celtic dvd and host of more 67 charity nights than you’ve had hot dinners. Some young Italian lad and the occasional appearance from ex-Celtic and current illiterate Tony Watt

It amuses me how annoyed he gets at accusations of bias
Tam McManus is a Tim don't let him kid you he's a Hibs fan he's a Tim from Springburn

I used to work at Strathclyde Business Park, where in the centre of the park there was a wee row of shops - couple of sandwich places, a newsagent, a hairdresser. Then one unit gets converted to a “tv studio” - I mean it was a place which sold baked spuds but now it’s “Strathclyde Studios”, the home of PLZ Soccer.
Would often see the fat prick driving about the park, Alan Partridge style, in a Kia Sportage with “supplied by Arnold Clark” signwritten on the doors.
I seen him driving over the Kingston Bridge one day in a Porsche

Back