Aberdeen away

I have applied for every away game this season not had a single one. Now I'm only Bronze and I completely agree the most loyal should get the bigger games. I honestly never thought I'd get Hearts or Hibs or Aberdeen when the ballots done to expect that is unrealistic but I thought I'd get Livingston or Dundee etc but no. Not saying I don't agree with the high tiers who are most loyal getting the vast bulk of tickets but a closed shop is no good. How am I supposed to move up when I'm not given the opportunity of tickets for even the 'lesser' games?
The way away points are distributed won’t see anyone fall further down the scale .

The way away points are distributed won’t see anyone fall further down the scale .

Maybe I was being naive and tbh maybe I was being naive hoping for maybe 1 or 2 of the 'lesser' games. We have a very loyal away support and they should be rewarded for that loyalty. I'll bide my time and hopefully as I move up it will come.

You say similar to this on every mygers thread.

Any allocation as small as this shouldn’t be dropping. Like it or not, it’s rewarding gold who’ve gone to more games than you.
Totaly agree,its a problem for the club and the reason mygers is doomed to failure,if 90 perc of subscribers get mostly nothing out it apart from a scarf when they thought they had an odd chance of an away ticket subscribtion will go through the floor probably next season.

Totaly agree,its a problem for the club and the reason mygers is doomed to failure,if 90 perc of subscribers get mostly nothing out it apart from a scarf when they thought they had an odd chance of an away ticket subscribtion will go through the floor probably next season.
Silver will get 4 come the end of the season. Exactly the same on the old system

Bronze they’re miles off but what do they expect

How long are the MyGers points calculated for is it currently 5 seasons? Did I read somewhere it may drop to 3 seasons? If its five by the end of my fifth season I'll be silver but if it drops to 3 unless I spend a fortune with the club elsewhere I may never make it out of bronze.

As I say I think I've been very naive when it comes to my chances RE away tickets.

MyGers causing upset again.

Go to all the games over the last 5 years including when we were utter guff. Be gold. That’s the criteria.

We didnt become gold just because Rangers dont like those that dont go to everything.

There’s no trick to it. Rangers looked at it and said there’s people that have been committed, paid for everything and they should be better rewarded.

Don’t go to all the games and upset about MyGers ? Be thankful you get to see us embarass ourselves at Hampden on a yearly basis with a guaranteed ticket instead of waiting on ballots. Plus your 3 or 4 tickets for away games we all used to get on CCCS.

Aberdeen is Category A. Almost all gold are on 1 Category A ticket. All that remains is whether or not club prioritise those with 1 less ticket overall of which I’m one of them. No right or wrong, up to them, they may want a specific Cat A count.

You say similar to this on every mygers thread.

Any allocation as small as this shouldn’t be dropping. Like it or not, it’s rewarding gold who’ve gone to more games than you.
If it had been a perfect points system fair enough , but it wasn’t and considering the only points available for aways was CCCS surely you can agree that there’s plenty who went to every away not in gold .

MyGers causing upset again.

Go to all the games over the last 5 years including when we were utter guff. Be gold. That’s the criteria.

We didnt become gold just because Rangers dont like those that dont go to everything.

There’s no trick to it. Rangers looked at it and said there’s people that have been committed, paid for everything and they should be better rewarded.

Don’t go to all the games and upset about MyGers ? Be thankful you get to see us embarass ourselves at Hampden on a yearly basis with a guaranteed ticket instead of waiting on ballots. Plus your 3 or 4 tickets for away games we all used to get on CCCS.

Aberdeen is Category A. Almost all gold are on 1 Category A ticket. All that remains is whether or not club prioritise those with 1 less ticket overall of which I’m one of them. No right or wrong, up to them, they may want a specific Cat A count.
Same shit in every away ticket thread, it’s boring

Great these clubs can afford to NOT fill their grounds - has the blue Pound been devalued ?

Cutting off nose .......

5 - 10 years of selling any spare tickets to us and them and maybe they'd have some cash to mount an attempt at Europe which may result in the cash to amount an attempt at us at the top of the table. Very simplistic view but why the he'll wouldn't you sell a seat if you had the chance!

Silver will get 4 come the end of the season. Exactly the same on the old system

No chance we'll get 4. The majority of silver are on 1 right now & we wont get Celtic or Aberdeen.

There's 5 away games after that - Ross County, Dundee United, St Johnstone, Dundee & St Mirren - it took about 5 fixtures in the first round of games just to get most of silver on 1.

Post split we'll be back at the piggery, tynecastle & Aberdeen/Hibs and wont get anything again.

Most of us will be on 2 with perhaps a few lucky ones on 3 by the end of the season. It's pathetic honestly.

Same shit in every away ticket thread, it’s boring

I'd like to point out at no point did I say I thought those at the top shouldnt take priority. Merely I rather naively thought I'd maybe have the smallest chance at tickets for the historically lesser games which clearly in Bronze I do not.

How long are the MyGers points calculated for is it currently 5 seasons? Did I read somewhere it may drop to 3 seasons? If its five by the end of my fifth season I'll be silver but if it drops to 3 unless I spend a fortune with the club elsewhere I may never make it out of bronze.

As I say I think I've been very naive when it comes to my chances RE away tickets.
If it goes three years you’d have a bigger percentage of years as a season ticket holder so no way you’d still be bronze .

I'd like to point out at no point did I say I thought those at the top shouldnt take priority. Merely I rather naively thought I'd maybe have the smallest chance at tickets for the historically lesser games which clearly in Bronze I do not.
Not meaning you tbf

No chance we'll get 4. The majority of silver are on 1 right now & we wont get Celtic or Aberdeen.

There's 5 away games after that - Ross County, Dundee United, St Johnstone, Dundee & St Mirren - it took about 5 fixtures in the first round of games just to get most of silver on 1.

Post split we'll be back at the piggery, tynecastle & Aberdeen/Hibs and wont get anything again.

Most of us will be on 2 with perhaps a few lucky ones on 3 by the end of the season. It's pathetic honestly.
Thought a lot were on 2 now after Livi? Or they would’ve been if they’d accepted Livi by the time the 2nd and 3rd ballots were done, which technically is 2 since they were offered it.

Some are certainly on 2.

Thought a lot were on 2 now after Livi? Or they would’ve been if they’d accepted Livi by the time the 2nd and 3rd ballots were done.

Some are certainly on 2.
I’d imagine a lot are on 2
Thought a lot were on 2 now after Livi? Or they would’ve been if they’d accepted Livi by the time the 2nd and 3rd ballots were done, which technically is 2 since they were offered it.

Some are certainly on 2.
my mates silver and he hit 2 with the Motherwell game . Me and my dad still on one from ballots all though all 3 of us managed county . That said have still sourced every game so far for me . But this Sunday not looking great .

What's the deal with hospitality customers? I have friends in hospitality who aren't on MyGers because they aren't allowed to be but if they were one would be gold the other id say bronze. They get offered most away games as it stands so is that another avenue to force your way to the top even if you are a new customer? You have the cash you are in kinda deal?

What's the deal with hospitality customers? I have friends in hospitality who aren't on MyGers because they aren't allowed to be but if they were one would be gold the other id say bronze. They get offered most away games as it stands so is that another avenue to force your way to the top even if you are a new customer? You have the cash you are in kinda deal?
TBF the money they put in it’s a fair enough perk .

TBF the money they put in it’s a fair enough perk .

Ok that's what I thought so if you have the cash the queue can essentially be jumped immediately. I get the 'they spend a lot and the club needs it" argument but for those who have put in the years and travelled to the arse end of Scotland and beyond that's got to be rough.

Ok that's what I thought so if you have the cash the queue can essentially be jumped immediately. I get the 'they spend a lot and the club needs it" argument but for those who have put in the years and travelled to the arse end of Scotland and beyond that's got to be rough.
A lot of corporate ticket holders travel to the arse end of Scotland and beyond.

The problem is, you don’t really get the chance to reach gold from bronze if you don’t get points for applying and can’t purchase a lot of tickets - the bridge/gap will always be there unless folk in gold stop taking it seriously and you buy absolutely everything for years
I don’t know how many times it needs to be said but this doesn’t make a difference to your tier as the points given is so low. Also the way they’re added at the end of the season isn’t a point for every game, everyone who applies for everything and takes everything offered get the same.

Why shouldn’t it take years to get into gold and work your way up? It took us in gold years of watching shite every week, why do them lower down expect it straight away.

Once years start dropping off is when you’ll see people move tiers.

A lot of corporate ticket holders travel to the arse end of Scotland and beyond.

Yes they do and fair play to them. But one of the guys I know in corporate doesn't, he literally 'bought' himself in this season and now has access to any ticket he wants. Surely that's not fair?

I’d imagine those putting that money in and want to go to award already did . Plus there’s always been an allocation for them so doesn’t really affect us .

I’d imagine those putting that money in and want to go to award already did . Plus there’s always been an allocation for them so doesn’t really affect us .

Ok so of the 1000 for Hearts on Sunday how many go to corporate and how many go to Gold MyGers?

Look I'm not having a pop at corporate as Railway Bear says the vast majority of them have followed near and far for years they would be gold I'm a standard seat. My point is I actually have a friend who literally got his ticket this season he has no track record but because he has the means to pay he now has access to any ticket he wants, is that fair?

And every single time folk like you say that doesn’t make it entirely true either - it’s a fact that if the folk in gold that keep taking it seriously buying everything they can then it will take years for it to plateau - which you’ve just agreed with at the end
You’re correct - golds keep up buying habits of add ons and/or euro aways and they’ll never drop below gold

Yes they do and fair play to them. But one of the guys I know in corporate doesn't, he literally 'bought' himself in this season and now has access to any ticket he wants. Surely that's not fair?
Rangers sell corporate seats with incentives like away ticket availability. If someone is investing £000’s in the club (way more than me) they expect privileges in return, that’s life.

There is however, a real misconception around corporate fans, many of whom rarely miss a game.

Ok so of the 1000 for Hearts on Sunday how many go to corporate and how many go to Gold MyGers?

Look I'm not having a pop at corporate as Railway Bear says the vast majority of them have followed near and far for years they would be gold I'm a standard seat. My point is I actually have a friend who literally got his ticket this season he has no track record but because he has the means to pay he now has access to any ticket he wants, is that fair?
It’s the way of the world mate and the way we’ve always worked . I’m not sure if the breakdowns tbh .

Rangers sell corporate seats with incentives like away ticket availability. If someone is investing £000’s in the club (way more than me) they expect privileges in return, that’s life.

There is however, a real misconception around corporate fans, many of whom rarely miss a game.

As I say I'm not trying to imply corporate customers are any less loyal or committed I am speaking about a specific example I am aware of.

And if it goes to Gold only it’ll be the final nail in the coffin for mygers

No it won't.

Plenty people in Bronze and Silver tiers aren't overly interested in away tickets, as application numbers for away games have proved.

The majority are more interested in Hampden semis and finals.
Being a MyGers member massively increases your chances of being successful for these games.

At one point eventually they are going to have to stop people from moving into gold or it will just end up being as big as silver and diluting the ticket allocation to it. Which wouldn’t then give gold any benefits of being in Gold.

For the record I’m only in silver incase folk think I’m in gold and calling for it to be closed off.

At one point eventually they are going to have to stop people from moving into gold or it will just end up being as big as silver and diluting the ticket allocation to it. Which wouldn’t then give gold any benefits of being in Gold.

For the record I’m only in silver incase folk think I’m in gold and calling for it to be closed off.
Gold is capped , but it doesn’t stop people getting there if people move up someone else moves down .

I don’t know how many times it needs to be said but this doesn’t make a difference to your tier as the points given is so low. Also the way they’re added at the end of the season isn’t a point for every game, everyone who applies for everything and takes everything offered get the same.

Why shouldn’t it take years to get into gold and work your way up? It took us in gold years of watching shite every week, why do them lower down expect it straight away.

Once years start dropping off is when you’ll see people move tiers.
It's nothing to do with years. Most people have had their ST for max years. It's to do with whether you buy every available thing - RTV, etc. No one who doesn't buy every single piece of merchandise attracting My Gers points will ever get into the top tier.

The only reason some people in silver have 2 away tickets is because some of the higher end silver members like myself got both tickets when they were temporarily in Gold during the last points update.

It's nothing to do with years. Most people have had their ST for max years. It's to do with whether you buy every available thing - RTV, etc. No one who doesn't buy every single piece of merchandise attracting My Gers points will ever get into the top tier.
That’s simply not true . Know a few from the bus in gold with no extra on points from going and CCCS etc .

The only reason some people in silver have 2 away tickets is because some of the higher end silver members like myself got both tickets when they were temporarily in Gold during the last points update.
Well that’s not true either as my mate has had St Johnstone and Motherwell and is only on 1100 points .

Some people will actually stop themselves moving into gold as was seen by the number of season ticket holders who never went to the recent Dundee game at Ibrox- if they are MyGers members they effectively deducted 5 points from season total if they didn’t put ticket on seat sub - and moaning about not getting away tickets at the same time

I’ve had two and never went to gold at any point.
Yet, there are people on silver still waiting on their first ticket and you have had 2 without being temporarily in gold? Doesn't make sense, unless at least 1 of your tickets were bought in the Livingston jumble sale first come first served of unwanted tickets.

In silver applied for 6 games Aberdeen will be seven. Not had one ticket. I will get 2 come the end of the season if I am lucky.

Back