Match Thread ** Rangers v Celtic - 12:00 Sunday 11th - Sky Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
uY3F0bD.png

Last edited:
Looking forward to the game tomorrow. This is the most important game so far. We win,and the race is on. Not only that, but,a boost for the semi final as well.
I think we will win this 2-1.

I believe we'll beat them because we've a better squad than before who are playing well. and that the moonhowlers have passed their peak. But even if you look at it another way, the law of averages dictates that we're due to beat them, regardless of form.
Kick off can't come soon enough.

2-0 to the Queen’s Eleven, Alfredo and Josh to score and Fod to have a couple of his usual top OF saves.

Quite calm at the moment, looking forward to the game tomorrow, probably nerves will start as I head for the supporters bus in the morning. It's a good feeling going into this game tomorrow not dreading a humpimg.

Get to them from the kick off,close down their bombscares in the their defence THEY will make mistakes....2-1 for me

Close them down fast and keep the ball on the deck , fast movement and shoot when chance comes - do that and we'll win !

What will be the player’s routine today? Light training this morning? Teem meeting/squad announced? What time would they go to the team hotel?

I’d be crawling up the walls if I were one of them right now. God knows what Murphy and Docherty must be feeling right now, getting ready to make their Old Firm debuts.

2-1 Rangers

the smell from that lot tomorrow will be rancid thats about all i can guarantee

Told by a friend, who was told by another friend, who in turn was told by a guy who gets the scum team wrong 1 in 50 allegedly, that it’s De vries, boyata, ajaer, simunovic, Forrest, tierney, Brown, ntcham, McGregor, Eduord, dembele. Whether it’s true, I have no idea, but would suggest 3-5-2.

Hope so because we could destroy them down the flanks.

We'll need to match them kick for kick as we already know we can outplay them. The concern is how will the biased ref enterpret our physicality?
I'm hoping for a balanced approach for a change as the league needs to generate some excitement for the first time in what, 6 years and an emerging Rangers team begin to fulfil their potential under pressure, in the most important of games.

We'll need to match them kick for kick as we already know we can outplay them. The concern is how will the biased ref enterpret our physicality?
I'm hoping for a balanced approach for a change as the league needs to generate some excitement for the first time in what, 6 years and an emerging Rangers team begin to fulfil their potential under pressure, in the most important of games.
Agreed, and glad it isn't Beaton. I feel we will be too much for them, and will match them physically. They will target the petulant side of Morelos, so he needs to ignore the bait. We have several potential goal scorers now, with Goss/free kicks another weapon. We will score at least one more than them. Rangers to win.

Just beat them Rangers and make their scum fans and their scum ancestors wish they'd never set their scum feet in our fine Presbyterian country.

F***in despise them.

mentally challenged team

DDV

Ajer
Boyata
Siminuvic

Forrest
Ntcham
Brown
Mcgregor
Tierney

Rogic

Dembele

(Has been given to appropriate people)

We should be able to take advantage of that down the flanks but we could be overrun in the middle

I won' be able to see the game until 4ish so will not be on here twitter or anywhere.
Just 9ne more than then and I'll be happy. One more, that's' all

Just do it Rangers.

Wouldn't be at all suprised if they go to a back 4 with either Boyata or Ajer at right back and possibly go 4-2-3-1.

DDV
Boyata Ajer Simunovic Tierney
Brown Ntcham
Forrest Rogic McGregor
Dembele

Definitely beatable however they set up.

Back