Aberdeen away

Nope just my opinion and I’ve been at the front of the que in a supporters club I feel as though people getting tickets are those who attend home and away mostly and not just away games or European away games.

I know you feel strongly about supporters clubs and that’s fair enough but I am seeing more people get tickets than even before through MyGers and it’s people deserving so I think it’s better than it ever was.
mygers sadly has offered those tickets for away games who dont do the bold part.

you said you got 23 for hibs, then well done to you's we had 14 and that was right up until the game itself.

mygers needs to reflect the suppoters clubs who do travel.

the system would be perfect if it was an actual loyalty scheme

If you've got a lot of gold mygers members then you'll have more members getting their own tickets.

If you don't have other sources to get tickets from then some RSCS will be better off with this new scheme.
been a total hit and miss, and see my other post mate

its not better

Yeah I wasn't saying it was better overall. Just can see how some clubs will benefit. If a club doesn't have many gold members then they'll worse off.
benefit for odd games in-between each other, due to the system they have in place.

St Mirren was the struggle away until Hearts this Sunday

MyGers causing upset again.

Go to all the games over the last 5 years including when we were utter guff. Be gold. That’s the criteria.

We didnt become gold just because Rangers dont like those that dont go to everything.

There’s no trick to it. Rangers looked at it and said there’s people that have been committed, paid for everything and they should be better rewarded.

Don’t go to all the games and upset about MyGers ? Be thankful you get to see us embarass ourselves at Hampden on a yearly basis with a guaranteed ticket instead of waiting on ballots. Plus your 3 or 4 tickets for away games we all used to get on CCCS.

Aberdeen is Category A. Almost all gold are on 1 Category A ticket. All that remains is whether or not club prioritise those with 1 less ticket overall of which I’m one of them. No right or wrong, up to them, they may want a specific Cat A count.
Well said

simpsons-jewels.gif

It's nothing to do with years. Most people have had their ST for max years. It's to do with whether you buy every available thing - RTV, etc. No one who doesn't buy every single piece of merchandise attracting My Gers points will ever get into the top tier.
The only thing I’ve bought over and above my ST is RTV which I bought anyway

think he means A+ are getting 2 , A&B will be getting 1 each
No,
Based on the returned RSC away match ticket application forms, please find below important ticketing information regarding our SPFL Premiership fixture vs Aberdeen FC on Wednesday 29th December.

Please refer to the following allocations which are based on confirmed RSC categories from Season 2019/20.
CategoryMaximum Tickets per category
A+
2​
Regrettably, we are unable to allocate to the other RSC categories.

Tickets are priced at £30 for Adults, Payment will be taken fromThursday 9th of December

I agree with @LarkfiedLoyalNS mate.
It's definitely better for us too.

We'd 44 for Easter Rd last week.

Lucky if we'd have got half that pre MyGers, under Gerrard.

If your RSC has plenty of Gold Tier members, then they're going to have more tickets available.

That's how it's working for us.
as said mate my other posts explain my point.

just need to hope a few of us get sheep

I agree with @LarkfiedLoyalNS mate.
It's definitely better for us too.

We'd 44 for Easter Rd last week.

Lucky if we'd have got half that pre MyGers, under Gerrard.

If your RSC has plenty of Gold Tier members, then you're going to have more members with their own tickets.

That's how it's working for us.
There will be games were us gold members miss out and not get as many think Easter Road we were just lucky a lot of gold members got tickets.

But everybody who got a ticket was regulars who in the past missed out on trips to Easter road etc.

It’s been good to us so far as a group and that’s my opinion on it I don’t think anything needs changed.

Even if I don’t get for Aberdeen I’ll be gutted but it is what it is it’s been better than before.

PS none of us got Hearts.

There will be games were us gold members miss out and not get as many think Easter Road we were just lucky a lot of gold members got tickets.

But everybody who got a ticket was regulars who in the past missed out on trips to Easter road etc.

It’s been good to us so far as a group and that’s my opinion on it I don’t think anything needs changed.

Even if I don’t get for Aberdeen I’ll be gutted but it is what it is it’s been better than before.

PS none of us got Hearts.
hit and miss <<<

also need to remember hibs went to 3 ballots, which still shocks me to even think about it

Last edited:
Scottish football will eventually hate itself to death
It’s bonkers, honestly.

Giving us/Celtic an extra 2,000 tickets at £30 a pop for a guaranteed 3 home games (2 rangers/1 Celtic or visa versa) is the difference of another first team player

It’s bonkers, honestly.

Giving us/Celtic an extra 2,000 tickets at £30 a pop for a guaranteed 3 home games (2 rangers/1 Celtic or visa versa) is the difference of another first team player
which makes the likes of killie only giving 1 stand all the more baffling and maybe played a part in their relegation

which makes the likes of killie only giving 1 stand all the more baffling and maybe played a part in their relegation
I’m sure the st Mirren chairman came out and said exactly that - essentially told their supporters, pack out the stadium or else don’t moan at us increasing our revenue

Aberdeen fans Can’t cry at our allocation then leave 6,000 seats empty

I’m sure the st Mirren chairman came out and said exactly that - essentially told their supporters, pack out the stadium or else don’t moan at us increasing our revenue

They can and they do . Also Scottish cup tie there didn’t the police knock back a bigger allocation ?? Don’t think it’ll change anytime soon .

Listen mate i work up there with a lot of the sheep fans offshore theyd rather the sheep dome was no more than help our support in anyway,i just laugh a tin pot club who had a few good seasons in the 80,s .....the end B-)

They can and they do . Also Scottish cup tie there didn’t the police knock back a bigger allocation ?? Don’t think it’ll change anytime soon .
Yeah, security concerns or some shit like that.

Of course they can moan, didn’t mean literally, however it’s an example of Scottish football eating itself alive

As ive said on other post work with a lot of sheep fans offshore,they really believe they have some big rivalry with us:D ,i just laugh and and tell them its not 1985 anymore remind me what year were in.

Nope just my opinion and I’ve been at the front of the que in a supporters club I feel as though people getting tickets are those who attend home and away mostly and not just away games or European away games.

I know you feel strongly about supporters clubs and that’s fair enough but I am seeing more people get tickets than even before through MyGers and it’s people deserving so I think it’s better than it ever was.
Is that the one ask where can you park when going to this ground and that ground...

Some of these grounds we've been going to for years, plus going there when in the lower leagues.
Also hampden

I imagine the chances of me getting this in gold are slim considering I got Hibs. Need to rely on the bus ballot, again.

Hopefully this’ll be split across the 3 tiers to give me a chance but can’t see it. Sounds like we have a good few going up without tickets tho so be a good day anyway since we’re all off work

Back