Clyde Phone-in now allowing IRA supporting scum fan rep a voice in regard to Higgins appointment

She is on a radio station basically demanding the right to sing songs about the IRA at a football game.How can any radio station allow that?
That mob say they are a club open to all so why would the presenters not challenge her on this and ask if she believes everyone in the ground wants to hear these songs.Ask her how current and ex servicemen who happen to support them feel about the songs.Ask her if impressionable youngsters should hear songs glorifying the murder of innocent people.
Radio Clyde is a cesspit just like their beloved team

This is literally on a par with them allowing Mad Mental ill Phil on their show.

To allow a well know IRA sympathising scumbag onto a football phone-in to air some pretty pathetic and pitiful views on the appointment of a SECURITY OFFICERis nothing short of unbelievable and is an actual scandal.

So much for being a phone in show for football questions only.

They should hang their heads in shame.

There is a thread in the Lounge and if any bear in a forced to listen to it work environment can take a note of the advertisers on this station we could email them to advise wasting their cash as they will only be reaching a minority of Potential customers of West and Central Scotland as more bears turn this shit agenda driven station off and retune to something better .......out with Jockoland obviously.

Didn't hear it so unclear if the context of the discussion was fully focused on the appointment of Higgins, but if it was, surely that sets a strong precedent on non-football matters being "beyond the scope of the show".

I know they are selective when it suits them, especially when every Celtic fan is an expert in corporate finance and financial statement analysis come every time a Rangers annual report drops.

And how she smells.
Here's a thing, is Bernard Higgins a filth supporter? Are they objecting to one of their own!
They are because he was the head of the offensive Bill group which Janette and co campaigned for and of course it backfired on them when they were getting arrested for their songbook. So because he done that they don't want him anywhere near their security post.

If people are that annoyed by it (and yes reading other thread I can see why, when they won't comment on certain subjects) flood there Twitter thread with you disgust or email whatever governing body they fall under to raise a complaint

Is Higgins comfortable working for a club with many hidden shameful secrets where laws were repeatedly broken?

This is literally on a par with them allowing Mad Mental ill Phil on their show.

To allow a well know IRA sympathising scumbag onto a football phone-in to air some pretty pathetic and pitiful views on the appointment of a SECURITY OFFICERis nothing short of unbelievable and is an actual scandal.

So much for being a phone in show for football questions only.

They should hang their heads in shame.

I disagree mate.

Phil is a fantasist and a liar

Findlay has actively been against the criminalisation of football fans from the minute it was clear the authorities would be going after them as well as Rangers fans. If I recall correctly she was one of the ones that pushed for it then took the huff and turned against it when they realised they were not getting their own way.

She has a Fans Against Criminalisation group which assists in defending Filth fans when they are arrested for offences. They have sympathetic lawyers and politicians backing them and they find every loop hole imaginable to get their filth off with their hate crimes.

I believe she is behind most of the crap spouted by the green brigade who, along with the other ned element of the tramp support, would literally lick the piss off her underwear.

Her and Haggerty have useful media contacts who will let them spill their bile on their forums whether it be radio, TV or written press. Contacts we can only dream of.

She also holds a respected and influential position within the education system in Glasgow. Incredibly, the Uni she works at turn a blind eye to her sectarian and political beliefs and the fact she is a vocal supporter of terrorist groups.

It is dangerous to ignore or dismiss the influence this bigoted woman has.

She is trying to place herself as the unofficial leader of the Celtic support, playing up to the more extreme element of their fanbase, and they are daft enough to let her. The Celtic Trust have few members and zero influence, which says her wee fan group has been a failure. So now she has spotted the Higgins issue as an opportunity to rally the fans groups under her voice, so that the club is run as she sees fit.

The Celtic board don’t want anything to do with her, the Celtic Trust, the Green Brigade, or any of their pretendy Ultras groups. And rightfully so, they are all crackpots. But they shout loudest amongst their fan base though, especially with nutters like Findlay stoking the fires. If the board ignore them they will just cause unrest, even if the board must be desperate to tell them where to go.

Don't know why Desmond bothers with Celtic at all, must be more hassle than it’s worth for a guy of his age and wealth.

All the above is good news for us. The more unrest at Torbett Towers, the easier it will be for us to win and prosper. She is so clever that she has not even realised that. But then again it never has been about the club or their fans, it is always just been a vehicle for her to vent her bitterness and feed her ego.

Lovely stuff!!

Celtic are terrorist lovers so you shouldn't support Rangers?

Is that your theory how folk think?

Not wanting your child to be antagonized by a fanbase that has a lot of insane and extremist people isn't that odd of a thought.

I disagree mate.

Phil is a fantasist and a liar

Findlay has actively been against the criminalisation of football fans from the minute it was clear the authorities would be going after them as well as Rangers fans. If I recall correctly she was one of the ones that pushed for it then took the huff and turned against it when they realised they were not getting their own way.

She has a Fans Against Criminalisation group which assists in defending Filth fans when they are arrested for offences. They have sympathetic lawyers and politicians backing them and they find every loop hole imaginable to get their filth off with their hate crimes.

I believe she is behind most of the crap spouted by the green brigade who, along with the other ned element of the tramp support, would literally lick the piss off her underwear.

Her and Haggerty have useful media contacts who will let them spill their bile on their forums whether it be radio, TV or written press. Contacts we can only dream of.

She also holds a respected and influential position within the education system in Glasgow. Incredibly, the Uni she works at turn a blind eye to her sectarian and political beliefs and the fact she is a vocal supporter of terrorist groups.

It is dangerous to ignore or dismiss the influence this bigoted woman has.
What I meant by what I said is the fact that she, like mad phil, is a terrorist sympathising scumbag who doesn’t hide her love for IRA related stuff. This radio station will be well aware of her previous crimes and actions. To allow her a voice on the show as a representative of a fans group that actively called for the creation of the OBAFA, and now are hypocritically voicing concerns over the Police Officer who presided over this act, is a scandal.

I fully agree with you that she is dangerous and has far too much clout for an out and out bigot. She needs to be brought down a peg or two.

The usual SNP suspects, who's laws Higgins enforced, are noticeable by their silent absence as he takes all the flak.

Shame that. :rolleyes:

SSB giving that bigoted boot a platform is farcical

Wonder when they are going to have Gordon Woods on to air his situation with a 50 year cover up of child rape ?

Maybe Spotlight should ask for a slot in support of the victims and their families after the disgusting behaviour of CFC and CBC staff in UK and abroad when they were abused

Other posts pointing out its “only football topics” are spot on

SSB is a scum loving organisation who are tainted with a sectarian brush

I cannot believe radio Clyde have given her airtime to spout her bile. Absolutely incredible , almost unbelievable from them. Not even trying to hide it now

The usual SNP suspects, who's laws Higgins enforced, are noticeable by their silent absence as he takes all the flak.

Shame that. :rolleyes:
There’s a big disconnect in their fans brains. They vehemently oppose Higgins, but all he done is uphold the law that their heroes forced on us. I bet very few, if any, will join the dots and use their vote to do something about the people who actually forced the law through.

Nearly drove off the road when they introduced this poison mick bitch.

A rhetorical question of course, but seriously what in blue f**k is going on when the city's own radio station give platform to likes of that hate filled cow. This has gone way beyond a f***ing joke. These bastards need reeled in like yesterday! They should be getting absolutely inundated with complaints and people need to be demanding who exactly is responsible for the decision to give that evil whore air time.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain what is their problem with Higgins? Do they have a problem in general with law enforcement?
The Roman kaffliks who infest this country have had a problem with the polis since the day and date they walked down the gangways at the Clyde ports.

They have never had any respect for the laws of this country or the police enforcing them.

It's within my lifetime that the % number of kafflik prison inmates was annually higher than any other religious group.

Higgins is a former senior officer who rattled their cage by doing his job and not kowtowing to them, despite being a good kafflik boy.

They really don't, or more likely won't, grasp the days of the polis in Scotland being made up of mainly Protestants are long gone and their own kind has been appointed to the top jobs for as long as I can remember.

I actually had a conversation with a creature in the 1980s who told me 'kaffliks canny get on in Strathclyde Police coz it's run by Masons' when I pointed out the Chief Constable at the time was one Sir Patrick Hammill I was met with a blank stare and then 'ah but, there's always an exception.

Even nowadays the appalling Poileas Alba, run by the SNatzi's, is full of them and, as per usual in well-run, efficient organisations they have royally fecked it up too once they got a foothold.

Wasn’t it Hugh Keevins who refused to discuss on Radio Clyde the abuse allegations at Celtic because it was not a football related matter. But he was always prepared to talk about the Rangers Tax Case - very much a non-football related issue. Now Radio Clyde gives air time to someone who questions the appointment of a senior law enforcement person to a security post at the club. In the aftermath of last week’s bottle and coin throwing incidents - which the SFA continue to ignore - any right-minded person would think that this was an appointment that cannot be delayed any longer.
Andy walker was another blowhard about the rtc, he was very lucky no one challenged him on it legally .

Back