Tomorrow's segregation (Pre and Post Match)

SDF

DX8TRmQXUAAW7kK.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/RangersFCSLO/status/972517249176276992

No you can still get to the Albion post match. The segregation is stopping them getting towards it

No

Several thousand bears are forced along a pavement through a building site to the Esso garage.

There is no reason for it

Its our home game. SLO was notified after September game with photos. Clearly Police Scotland happy to inconvenience us.

No

Several thousand bears are forced along a pavement through a building site to the Esso garage.

Its our home game. SLO was notified after September game with photos. Clearly Police Scotland happy to inconvenience us.
Safety ffs

Folk just look for a reason to be angry.

No

I thought you were able to walk through Ardo Gardens?

Safety ffs

Stick to derailing threads stating 'Who cares' then proceeding to tell us what your timmy friends opinions are when the thread has discussion.

Do you walk through it ?

Its no different to the Piggery situation and theres the same amount of folk if not more being forced through the 'cordon'

The Main Stand holds 20000 folk much of whom are heading for Mosspark and Helen Street.

Prematch we can approach down the full road and waste ground then cut over (as per diagram)

Why not after ?

No

Same thing has happened the last few OF games and I agree with you it’s a disgrace. Several thousand bears are forced along which quickly becomes a bottleneck and at times a jam.

Safety ffs

No, there’s more than one way to deal with this.

I (and thousands of other Bears) cannot get to Drumoyne after the game as the Mendicants are allowed free reign to march all over the streets rather than being funnelled past the ticket office.

Why cant they just keep them in WIN OR LOSE . Until we get by .Lose and they're there for a while win and they can sing until they get out .They do this with derby games down south . Not the best but it helps the home fans get away and surely would cut down on problems around the ground . Maybe better solutions but none that i can think of.

Safety ffs

Doesn' make sense tho as we go to piggery and they are daft cordins to allow them to pass through us

We also get treated like scum by police at our home ground where our own cars are parked

Police Scotland bend over backwards to stop them causing trouble while we get treated like scum

Its bit like some omes in to your house and you tell them sorry can' s in that room and they tell you to feel off and do it anyway

That can't possibly be accurate. How do people who sit in the hospitality entrance which is blocked from both sides get in? And if you sit in the Club Deck or at that side of the Main Stand, are they expecting you to have to walk right round the back of the complex and back up Edmiston Drive? Or is that first image just drawn by a moron?

This segregation is nothing new. It's been the same for years.

Segregation is usually across each side of Edmiston Drive from about the Wee Rangers Club down. You can always walk down the front of the main stand from that direction. That picture seems to indicate we won't be able to.

No

Can anyone confirm if I’m leaving CD5, will I have to walk a massive detour to get to the Albion car park?

I’ve (potentially) broken my foot and I cannot walk a horrendous distance to the car, but there’s no chance I’ll be missing the game

Can anyone confirm if I’m leaving CD5, will I have to walk a massive detour to get to the Albion car park?

I’ve (potentially) broken my foot and I cannot walk a horrendous distance to the car, but there’s no chance I’ll be missing the game
You will get sent up past the pitch across the road towards the Esso garage.

Other option is to wait for the scum to go away and then the cordon will be lifted.

You will get sent up past the pitch across the road towards the Esso garage.

Other option is to wait for the scum to go away and then the cordon will be lifted.

That’s shite.

What about the folks that go in wheelchairs?

These scumbags should be getting kept behind until we’re away.

What should happen is they cunts are forced to park on the bottom of broamloan road and there is a cordon round the ticket office and across edminsyon drive

Hopefully by next season they get the corner and this shit stops

Stick to derailing threads stating 'Who cares' then proceeding to tell us what your timmy friends opinions are when the thread has discussion.

Do you walk through it ?

Its no different to the Piggery situation and theres the same amount of folk if not more being forced through the 'cordon'

The Main Stand holds 20000 folk much of whom are heading for Mosspark and Helen Street.

Prematch we can approach down the full road and waste ground then cut over (as per diagram)

Why not after ?
Your post is a bit strange but i’ll see past it and dignify you with a response... I didn’t even realise the two pictures were different, so i’ll hold my hand up.

How much easier would this be pre and post match?

If they are driving, they park on Broomloan Road.
If they are on the bus they use the bus park.
If they are on the subway/bus to city centre they use Govan (subway train from Govan doesn't stop at Ibrox/Cessnock, subway train from Ibrox/Cessnock doesn't stop at Govan)

With 1,200 instead of 7,700 of them the dispersal time would be far less. There would be far less impact on bears e.g. heading towards the WRC and Albion.

1z4zqf5.jpg

How much easier would this be pre and post match?

If they are driving, they park on Broomloan Road.
If they are on the bus they use the bus park.
If they are on the subway/bus to city centre they use Govan (subway train from Govan doesn't stop at Ibrox/Cessnock, subway train from Ibrox/Cessnock doesn't stop at Govan)

With 1,200 instead of 7,700 of them the dispersal time would be far less. There would be far less impact on bears e.g. heading towards the WRC and Albion.

1z4zqf5.jpg
A win for the police
A win for the locals
A win for the bears
A win for the board
A win for Everyone.

How do they cordon the Wee Rangers Club before and after with most Tims entering from that side?
Based on times I've been to the WRC on derby day, there's no segregation as such.

Plenty police and we just walk out in a group and walk towards the ground with plenty of verbals flying both ways.

A win for the police
A win for the locals
A win for the bears
A win for the board
A win for Everyone............

...............Except Timmy.

Serious point to be made here though. How resource intensive is the police cordoning of the post match (especially?)

Pretty certain the rate per hour for 1 x PC is £50 or thereabouts, sure it was a standard charge that concerts, parades, football clubs etc all get hit with. If you can police this match with 100 cops less say on a 6 hours duty, that is about £30k+VAT to be saved. This might help offset any financial reasons the board might come up with for moving them.

Segregation is usually across each side of Edmiston Drive from about the Wee Rangers Club down. You can always walk down the front of the main stand from that direction. That picture seems to indicate we won't be able to.

At the end of the segregation we are held until every 19th Century Terrorist has passed by on the other side of the road, we have been held there for just short of an hour in the pissing rain and cold. We now head back towards KP, to head west.

Based on times I've been to the WRC on derby day, there's no segregation as such.

Plenty police and we just walk out in a group and walk towards the ground with plenty of verbals flying both ways.

Not on return, we are stopped,and held on the Albion side of the road.

I think the 5 0 want the filth away as kick as possible.
The large no go areas stops any potential boxing.

Back