Thats Karma

Got exactly what they deserved cheating scum bastards. Sadly they play the worst team in the league on Sunday but it is away and they now have a dilemma of not being bake to afford another draw and if they risk candy floss hamstrings
Arguably they've played the worst team in the league today given it was one of the worst teams with a few players missing. There's no much between Stmirren and Talbot nevermind St mirren with players out and Ross County.

Can posters please now stop this pish that they are going to score 5 and 6 every game.

They are scraping by every single fixture and tonights result was long overdue.

C8-F24-F00-7-B67-4330-829-E-5-C11-F17-B32-D8.jpg
Glum and Glummer.

Clearly in black and white for anyone with a brain to see why they were so eager to get games moved back in the calendar. What an atrocious starting XI to start away from home in a must win game. Very few goals in that line up even if it was the St Mirren under 19s.

If that’s anything close to the team they are picking versus St Johnstone - that 3 points is far from a formality too. The absolute speed of the Karma train if we could go into the early break with an 8+ point lead on the table.

Never watched a second of it but noticed a few folk saying they were not their usual 100mph pace of play either. Clearly a mixture of burn out, injuries and match fitness hampering their kamikaze style.

Still sad we won’t see Kent-Morelos-Aribo
against that back line in 10 days time but maybe by the time we do play it will be final nail in their coffin stuff rather than their narrative of over turning the gap.

Got exactly what they deserved cheating scum bastards. Sadly they play the worst team in the league on Sunday but it is away and they now have a dilemma of not being bake to afford another draw and if they risk candy floss hamstrings

This! they have had to rest him tonight, not even on the bench! Play him and risk losing him for the future. B-D

Been 5 or 6 games coming into this where both won though. I looked at the fixtures and saw we were playing first most weeks and was sure if we did the job they'd drop points. Was more worried about us with the turmoil of a managerial change. When we kept delivering and they kept winning it was a kick in the baws, especially the ross county one.
Ironically that results now a bigger deal cos they dont have the chance to make it up against us next week. And pyschologically im sure they're fans thought they'd won a watch with the rescheduling rule today.
Main thing remains we do our bit though. Smash St Mirren boxing, regroup and come out swinging in the new year.

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw it was 5 minutes then he added an extra minute on.

Absolutely unbelievable, there wasn't an injury in the 2nd half.
Main went down for about 20 seconds and the boy with cramp for about a minute. 5+1 was a joke. That is the last 3 games they have had more than 6 minutes according to the commentator.

The 4th official decides the additional time who was he? But obviously the ref still played 1 minute over this which normally doesn't happen unless a major incident / injury during the alloted injury time. Even then I have watched games recently in EPL that 5 minutes added and been injury / subs and not one second over added on...

I'm surprised the OP could watch their game especially as it doesn't involve us.

I couldn't do it.

I applaud your diligence bringbackmols B-D

Was sitting fuming at about half 7 listening to Clyde; but I've had a sneaking feeling the last couple of days something like this would happen... So I put myself through watching their game on a stream - both teams horrific, but I'm delighted.

They have a tough game on Boxing Day now away to St. Johnstone - I can see them dropping more points.

This whole thing might just backfire on them spectacularly!

That’s what the paedos paid for Liel Abada!

%^*& me. We got Sakala on a free as well. Please let them continue to spunk money in January.

31 shots on goal, 16 corners, 5 minutes added on and played into the 7th minute. Goalless draw against St Mirrens D team. 6 points behind, enjoy the break.
It's Karma 100% - kuntz gambled and lost - pure n simple.
And all this pish about fans safety when they were crammed in - don't make me laugh ffs

Hart against us has a major flaw that I just hope Roofe etc take on board, he is always far off his line anyone taking a distant lob has every chance of scoring.

Back