Threaten to not renew

I agree mate.Club aren’t listening to us.Nothing new there I suppose.But your onto a loser here.The ‘I won’t be told how to support Rangers’brigade will be along in a moment.

Well I work away a lot so miss quite a few games so picking and choosing my games is no biggie really, I get the season ticket mainly to put money in to the club

Those pedophile cunts in the corner or no more fae my good sel

Well I work away a lot so miss quite a few games so picking and choosing my games is no biggie really, I get the season ticket mainly to put money in to the club

You mean you’re looking for an excuse not to buy your ticket because you don’t use it enough?

I wouldn't boycott Ibrox because of those clowns but something has to be done about them.

They have too big a presence behind that goal and we just come across amateur as a club as they rip the piss out of us every time they play against us with their banners and disobeying health and safety regulations.

It might seem petty but we wouldn't be allowed to stand all game in that section so why are they any different.

If they CANNOT be moved due to Police not giving it the go ahead or whatever then i would just straight up take away ALL their allocation.

I wouldn't boycott Ibrox because of those clowns but something has to be done about them.

They have too big a presence behind that goal and we just come across amateur as a club as they rip the piss out of us every time they play against us with their banners and disobeying health and safety regulations.

It might seem petty but we wouldn't be allowed to stand all game in that section so why are they any different.

If they CANNOT be moved due to Police not giving it the go ahead or whatever then i would just straight up take away ALL their allocation.

We set smoke bombs off, have banners and stand all game at piggery too mate.

But I agree with the presence they have it does seem much more influential than the section we get.

Pick and choose your games around old firm games then. Problem solved.

I understand the OP’s frustration, but I don’t think boycotting your team will make you feel any better mate.

I’m in 100% agreement that something needs to be done though. I had a small flaky at the end of the match yesterday when they started lording it up on the pitch. I’ve absolutely had enough of it.

If we’d won I doubt this would be getting a mention. The best way we can respond to them is to start beating them on a regular basis and send them home early. It’s well down the list of priorities needing addressed for me.

I am sick of those rat bastards getting free reign at our stadium

The club told them not that hang thier filthy banners over the sponsorships, they did it anyway

There’s your reason Rangers, into the corner like Aberdeen and hibs

Is it time to force the club to take action?
Threated to not support our team because the celtic fans draped banners?

Fucking nick of this place at times.

Cause he wants Rangers fans in the broomloan rather than celtic? Your comment makes no sense

He'd rather not see Rangers play (and has admitted that he infrequently uses his ST) if it meant the Dhims not getting the whole Broomie.

That's what threatening to not renew means.

Feel the OPs frustration and desperation especially when the club seem determined to keep the status quo and fail to grasp the feelings of what I believe to be the majority of fans,Not buying season tickets is not the way to go buy more.

If the Rangers board want to hand a sporting advantage to our rivals then it’s then board that will ultimately suffer.

He'd rather not see Rangers play (and has admitted that he infrequently uses his ST) if it meant the Dhims not getting the whole Broomie.

That's what threatening to not renew means.

He's offering a solution in getting them out of the broomloan, i'm not hearing many others. Threatening not to renew is different than not renewing. Its a threat, simple as that. Our support will always be there, we've established that over the past 5 years, but it would be nice to put some pressure to the board on the subject

No need to make things up the singing section are there every week and guess what they stand the whole game .......

It really doesn’t . If they don’t stop a single section why and how would they stop a whole stand ?

In that case why have safe standing areas then? Why doesn't the whole of Ibrox just stand up when they want?

The c*nts get free reign to do what they please and it has to stop.

You would not renew your season ticket because some poet csc hung their supporters flag over a sponsorship?
My renewal is hanging on a shoogly peg my family has 3 season tickets my anger is directed towards the board for allowing them my seats and I know I have a decision to make shortly at the moment I am leaning towards not renewing but I am hoping the club make a statement on this issue before I decide one way or another.

In that case why have safe standing areas then? Why doesn't the whole of Ibrox just stand up when they want?

The c*nts get free reign to do what they please and it has to stop.
Do you go to games ? cause when fans want to stand they do large parts of the home crowd yesterday and all away games for example. Only other fans stop people standing not stewards or police if enough do it. Safe standing so that want to have a place too i didnt stand yesterday cause the people behind us didnt .

My renewal is hanging on a shoogly peg my family has 3 season tickets my anger is directed towards the board for allowing them my seats and I know I have a decision to make shortly at the moment I am leaning towards not renewing but I am hoping the club make a statement on this issue before I decide one way or another.
When did you realise you’d be moved for OF games?

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Do you go to games ? cause when fans want to stand they do large parts of the home crowd yesterday and all away games for example. Only other fans stop people standing not stewards or police if enough do it. Safe standing so that want to have a place too i didnt stand yesterday cause the people behind us didnt .

I sit in the Broomloan with my little brother and trust me not everyone stands, apart from the UB hardly anyone else does it.

If we had won yesterday, this thread would not exist.

We had threads about moving from the Broomloan after wins in Walter's tenure, so not true.

Some people are just sick of seeing them get a full stand and free reign at our place.

We had banners over the sponsorship as well. Listen we are all pissed off and angry but let it go.

I thought a good sleep last night would calm down alot of the zoomery on here. Clearly not.

Back