Threaten to not renew

I understand the OP’s frustration, but I don’t think boycotting your team will make you feel any better mate.

I’m in 100% agreement that something needs to be done though. I had a small flaky at the end of the match yesterday when they started lording it up on the pitch. I’ve absolutely had enough of it.
It’s horrible, but that’s purely down to success on the park, we used to do the same to them when we were dominating.

You want to starve our club of cash because of them? Bolt.
I neither agree or disagree but I doubt it would have any impact except the desired affect of removing the scum.

1 week into renewals and King asks how it's going. 10k renewals down on last year.
Wtf?
Aye fans feel strongly about how the tramps behave.
Jeez. Didn't realise it was that bad. Get them to %^*&. Tell the fans to buy and we'll deal with it.

No drama.

Too many on this thread acting like it would create some big standoff.
It would be over in minutes.

There are so many things wrong with allowing them the full stand but its been debates time and time again on here.

The board have been clear that its about money for them. I think we charged them 49 quid for a ticket.

For me its a slap in the face to the fans but i cant see the board changing their stance anytime soon.

If their banners covered A Sports Direct as, good on them
If not, im joining the OPs boycott. This banner carry on cannot go on.

We just need to get enough people to take up season tickets in the other stands to make those seats 100% occupied.
As soon as we have that, they need to be able to provide seats in the Broomie as the only option for those fans. Would anyone buy a Brommie ticket if you didn't get a seat for the beasty boys visit?

You would not renew your season ticket because some poet csc hung their supporters flag over a sponsorship?

I'd say that it's more likely to be the paedo fans throwing missiles into our support.

Personally I'd give them the section that the blue order, if it is indeed them, occupy. Tell them that if they behave they might get another one through time. Any further bad behaviour means they start again.

We hate the filth sitting in the Broomie, here's an idea...let's threaten never to go to Parkhead again. :mad:

I neither agree or disagree but I doubt it would have any impact except the desired affect of removing the scum.

1 week into renewals and King asks how it's going. 10k renewals down on last year.
Wtf?
Aye fans feel strongly about how the tramps behave.
Jeez. Didn't realise it was that bad. Get them to %^*&. Tell the fans to buy and we'll deal with it.

No drama.

Too many on this thread acting like it would create some big standoff.
It would be over in minutes.
I boycotted to get people who were raping the club out and get the current people in. There’s no way I’ll be doing that every 2 minutes because I don’t like something. It was last ditch all or nothing to save the club. Whether you like it or not we’ve been told there’s things currently preventing it. I can’t think of a reason why King would rather have them if it can be done and has no negative impact so we boycott and it can’t be done, then what? We starve the club? We’ve lost our seats because other people have bought season tickets. Why wouldn’t that create a standoff?

Just opened this thread before going to bed and wtf, not renewing season tickets because they stood up and put their piss stained bedsheets over a bill board.
Stuff this I'm off to bed maybe when I wake up tomorrow some form of sanity will have resumed.

My renewal is hanging on a shoogly peg my family has 3 season tickets my anger is directed towards the board for allowing them my seats and I know I have a decision to make shortly at the moment I am leaning towards not renewing but I am hoping the club make a statement on this issue before I decide one way or another.

Just fk off then:rolleyes:

I thought a good sleep last night would calm down alot of the zoomery on here. Clearly not.

I thought 24 hours would make things look ok, it fn hasn't.

I'll be honest I'm more angry today......we had the game in our hands and meekly handed it over. fn raging.

Anyway I'll be renewing next season...:)

I wouldn't boycott Ibrox because of those clowns but something has to be done about them.

They have too big a presence behind that goal and we just come across amateur as a club as they rip the piss out of us every time they play against us with their banners and disobeying health and safety regulations.

It might seem petty but we wouldn't be allowed to stand all game in that section so why are they any different.

If they CANNOT be moved due to Police not giving it the go ahead or whatever then i would just straight up take away ALL their allocation.
This is against the rules unfortunately. Is there a good reason they can't be moved to the corner?

Does anyone know what the agreement is between the two clubs?

Do they guarantee the money up front for the Broomie, pay up front and cover all the damages?
Do we do the same?

No guessing....if you don't know then you don't know.

Its never going to change and folk should just accept it.
Its all about numbers and stadium design. Unfortunately they appear to have a bigger presence in our stadium than we have on theirs.
All goes back to Murray sleeping while they built a bigger stadium and the annual extra millions that brings in.

I boycotted to get people who were raping the club out and get the current people in. There’s no way I’ll be doing that every 2 minutes because I don’t like something. It was last ditch all or nothing to save the club. Whether you like it or not we’ve been told there’s things currently preventing it. I can’t think of a reason why King would rather have them if it can be done and has no negative impact so we boycott and it can’t be done, then what? We starve the club? We’ve lost our seats because other people have bought season tickets. Why wouldn’t that create a standoff?
That post right there is every reason the mentally challengeds piss all over us in this country.

After all the hard work, dedication & money put in as we worked our way back up the leagues / the loans / personal & professional sacrifices put in by the directors /to keep the club going (did you forget Ashley wanted Dave king imprisoned for standing up to him?)
someone is seriously talking about not renewing their season / complaining about the running of rangers because of tims flags???

The whole issue of the tims in the broomloan is a complete farce, a non issue if we were winning the league / beating them at Ibrox.

We have far more pressing issues to be looking at

I am sick of those rat bastards getting free reign at our stadium

The club told them not that hang thier filthy banners over the sponsorships, they did it anyway

There’s your reason Rangers, into the corner like Aberdeen and hibs

Is it time to force the club to take action?
Totally agree,mate why do they get allocated a full stand,yet when we go there we're given such a small section. Also Rangers coming out and issuing that statement not to display their banners is just playing into the hands of these cretins.

No reason to not financially back the club but agree with getting them moved to the corner. The image of that mongul waving his confused fc flag should never be repeated.

Actually, feck it, ban them.

Its never going to change and folk should just accept it.
Its all about numbers and stadium design. Unfortunately they appear to have a bigger presence in our stadium than we have on theirs.
All goes back to Murray sleeping while they built a bigger stadium and the annual extra millions that brings in.
Their stadium is temporary.

Because I won’t boycott Rangers for them? I think you’re a dream for them. They do something and it’s all Rangers fault.

Back up the filth, check.
Twist what a bear posted, check.
Ignore the bit where I said I don't agree with a boycott, check.
Play bears against bears. check.
Start an argument with a bear rather than stand up to the poets. check.

As i say, a mentally challengeds dream.

Sell more and add weight to the argument that we need the Broomie for loyal Rangers fans and we can only give the fhilth the corner due to the fact we need the Broomie for our own SEASON ticket holders.

Back up the filth, check.
Twist what a bear posted, check.
Ignore the bit where I said I don't agree with a boycott, check.
Play bears against bears. check.
Start an argument with a bear rather than stand up to the poets. check.

As i say, a mentally challengeds dream.
Where did I back up poets? As for start an argument, you remember quoting me first?

Just fk off then:rolleyes:
Terrible reply this let me tell you I have given my club my money for many more than you I will bet,armchair fans like your self seem to be the most vociferous,my money spent or not spent on the club is down to me no one else and to told to fook off by someone who probably would need I guide to take him to Ibrox is fucking rich.

What puzzles me is the amount of Rangers fans who it seems would rather have the vermin at our ground than young Rangers season ticket holders. I actually can't get my head around that!
As usual it's a case of 'I'm alright Jack' as they don't get moved from my seat and forced to sit near the scum with coins etc raining down.

Where did I back up poets? As for start an argument, you remember quoting me first?
I pointed out somewhat civilly that your doomsday scenario was complete shite.
Absolute fucking horse shit. ridiculously stupid fucking manure.

I made it clear I didn't agree in the OP's stance, which you conveniently decided to twist due to calling out your thick, melodramatic doomsday horseshit.

Again, all in a civilized manner until your delusion and stupidity, ego and whatever else comes into play when you decide to misquote and twist the words of a bear pointing out a quite obvious flaw in the logic or lack of it in the shite you wrote.

Where did you back up the poets? Your doing it right now aren;t you?
Starting arguments with bears, trying to shoot down by any means any opinion that differs from yours.
Quashing any debate on getting them to %^*& out of our stadium.

I'll make it easy for the hard of thinking.

I don't support a boycott, but bears who see it as the only way to get Rangers to take notice need our help and support to get them the %^*& out of our stadium.

They don't need told not to let the door hit them on the arse on the way out, or to %^*& off, or any of the shit rife through this thread.

Blatant and malicious twisting of what posters say should be a banning offence on here, it's lower than a snakes arsehole and what I'd expect from a poet.

Someone disagreed with me and made my point look a bit stupid so I'm going to twist what they wrote so I don't feel so daft. Well done.

When you hate Celtic more than you like watching Rangers.
There is a bigger point here.

The club are failing to defend the club, players and fans. After Motherwell and the HIVs Cup Final and the regular misbehaviour that endangers our fans, what will it take for the board to grow a set of balls?

Kids being hurt by coins thrown, fireworks being set off by their fans, our fans being attacked near the ground, what more needs to happen?

Cut their allocation and tell the Police to fuuck off.

Novel idea,we buy season tickets in record numbers and have 5,000 more Bears on a waiting list.Then the board have a decision to make,take Bears money for ALL the games on a season ticket or take money off the poets twice a season and allow them to turn our Broomloan stand into a monkey house ..

Last edited:
As mentioned previously it's unlikely to happen until all the empty seats in the Club Deck and Main Stand are taken up by season ticket holders.
As soon as there's nowhere to put season holders in the Broomloan then the club may reconsider.

It kills me looking over and seeing the sea of green and grey scum lord it over us but there was plenty of times during the game when we were lording it over them with not a peep from any of them as we were winning, if we change things on the park we will silence them in the stand no matter how many they bring.

I pointed out somewhat civilly that your doomsday scenario was complete shite.
Absolute fucking horse shit. ridiculously stupid fucking manure.

I made it clear I didn't agree in the OP's stance, which you conveniently decided to twist due to calling out your thick, melodramatic doomsday horseshit.

Again, all in a civilized manner until your delusion and stupidity, ego and whatever else comes into play when you decide to misquote and twist the words of a bear pointing out a quite obvious flaw in the logic or lack of it in the shite you wrote.

Where did you back up the poets? Your doing it right now aren;t you?
Starting arguments with bears, trying to shoot down by any means any opinion that differs from yours.
Quashing any debate on getting them to %^*& out of our stadium.

I'll make it easy for the hard of thinking.

I don't support a boycott, but bears who see it as the only way to get Rangers to take notice need our help and support to get them the %^*& out of our stadium.

They don't need told not to let the door hit them on the arse on the way out, or to %^*& off, or any of the shit rife through this thread.

Blatant and malicious twisting of what posters say should be a banning offence on here, it's lower than a snakes arsehole and what I'd expect from a poet.

Someone disagreed with me and made my point look a bit stupid so I'm going to twist what they wrote so I don't feel so daft. Well done.
Calm down dear I can’t be arsed reading that.

Oooft that won’t go down well on this forum mate. Do not say a bad word about Rangers in any capacity or u will banned. Dave king is a prick and Paul Murray......... well best leave that one there. Our board are scared of lawwell and co and that’s the reason why they get the full stand all the time and free reign to do as they please. We politely asked them not to hang banners over the advertising boards but they just went ahead and did it anyway and not a word from our out of touch with the supporters board.

The Dhims getting the full Broomloan goes back beyond Liewell, Paul Murray and Dave King though?

It kills me looking over and seeing the sea of green and grey scum lord it over us but there was plenty of times during the game when we were lording it over them with not a peep from any of them as we were winning, if we change things on the park we will silence them in the stand no matter how many they bring.
Personally I would prefer us winning on the park and 5,000 more Bears getting to witness it.Timothy could watch in their slop houses and then go outside and beat lumps out of each other.

The Dhims getting the full Broomloan goes back beyond Liewell, Paul Murray and Dave King though?
Yes but they are openly doing as they please, they were purposely asked not to cover the advertising boards with flags but just went ahead and did it anyway and treat the place the way they want and imo king Murray and Robertson (no laughing) are actually scared to tackle the issue because PL will tell them to do one and sit and take it like bitches. end of. It’s pathetic gettin tbh even the Hibs final they had a chance to make a stand but no they put out a statement then threw the support who went on the park under a bus. Bangers the lot a them

With games selling out within days of tickets going on sale, revival on the park, 120+ away games sold out, - prospects for successful boycott somewhat limited. :)

Case closed OP.

If you do give up your ST there is always another bear more than happy and hungrier to take it off you. You'll be gutted to miss 55 also

Back