Quiz question

I had what I thought was a belter of a question a few years ago. Not too ridiculous but nobody ever got it right. Unfortunately it's no longer true so probably makes it even more difficult to get now but anyone is welcome to give it a go, it would have been from around 2012/13 season so true then:

I was looking at a list of all the teams who'd played in the Premier League and their all time top scorers in the competition (since it was formed in the early 90s), there were 2 players who were top for 2 different teams. Shearer was obviously one (112 goals for Blackburn and 148 for Newcastle) but who was the other?

For a slight clue both are current EPL teams but he has been overtaken at both.

I had what I thought was a belter of a question a few years ago. Not too ridiculous but nobody ever got it right. Unfortunately it's no longer true so probably makes it even more difficult to get now but anyone is welcome to give it a go, it would have been from around 2012/13 season so true then:

I was looking at a list of all the teams who'd played in the Premier League and their all time top scorers in the competition (since it was formed in the early 90s), there were 2 players who were top for 2 different teams. Shearer was obviously one (112 goals for Blackburn and 148 for Newcastle) but who was the other?

Wild stab, Fowler for Leeds and Liverpool?

Here’s one… there are 3 current EPL teams who’s first goal in the revamped version of the division (1992 onwards) was scored by a player who also played for Rangers. We’re looking for 3 players and 3 clubs.

Go, ya pricks.

Here’s one… there are 3 current EPL teams who’s first goal in the revamped version of the division (1992 onwards) was scored by a player who also played for Rangers. We’re looking for 3 players and 3 clubs.

Go, ya pricks.
Is Rod Wallace one?

Defoe? West Ham and Spurs?

Go, ya pricks.
Gazza?

Go, ya pricks.
Mark Walters?

Reactions: TN8

Go, ya pricks.

Walters, Durie and, erm, John Spencer?

Reactions: TN8
This thread seems like supercoreboard 1st half and 2nd teasers have we found high keevins log in

Go, ya pricks.

Rideout?

Les Ferdinand? QPR and Spurs?

%^*& nevermind QPR aren't an EPL club.

My other guess is Ian Wright. Palace and Arsenal

Les Ferdinand? QPR and Spurs?

%^*& nevermind QPR aren't an EPL club.

My other guess is Ian Wright. Palace and Arsenal
Unlucky.

For another clue I think one of the clubs had only been in the league for 1 season at that point so it wasn't a high total, he played at the other club for 3 seasons I think.

Back