Tuesday's Bets

mck1872

Official Ticketer
Good few games on tonight, avoiding the 2 Champions League ties could go either way.

Cardiff
Villa
Livi
Alloa

25/1

Villa, Wolves, Killie, Over 1.5 in Barnsley vs Norwich and BTTS in Roma Shakthar. 20/1 acca but edged it to 15's and banged 15 on it.

Man Utd
Roma
Kilmarnock to qualify
Aston Villa
Cardiff

Just under 27/1.

Have a feeling the two CL games are going to let me down.

Roma, Man Utd, Villa, Sheff Utd and Wolves... £10 for possible £85

BTTS and win Cardiff, Posh, Luton.... £5 possible £560

Villa
Rotherham
Sheff utd
Wigan (tomorrow). £15

Tenner double on Sevilla and Shakhtar. (the reason I rarely win is stupid bets like this).

Normally I'd part with about £50-£100 tonight but trying to screw the nut a bit. (and I'm nearly skint)

What is draw no bet?

If Killie win the bet wins, if they draw the bet drops off your coupon (i.e. equivalent to no bet).

Mainly because I’m fairly confident Killie will take them but not enough to back them outright.

If Killie win the bet wins, if they draw the bet drops off your coupon (i.e. equivalent to no bet).

Mainly because I’m fairly confident Killie will take them but not enough to back them outright.
Cheers mate

Kilmarnock
Cardiff
Roma
Man U
Wolves
Livingston
Aston Villa

£5 for £680 haha never going to be up in all honesty but too greedy and added in Killie and Cardiff.

I seen plastic Mick McCarthy on the pitch at the end with his Ipswich team..i hope he was reminding them of how many coupons they flattened tonight

Seems you can't count.......there were 5 teams. Yes - a shocker on that tonight, but no big deal.

But keep trolling me wherever I go if it keeps you happy.......

Not trolling you Man Utd Villa Peterhead pumped and a draw, Wolves only winner, should have said 1 up 4 down, don’t get to serious only a joke ffs.

Back