Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Heard that today - Sinclair doing his best to appear as a knowledgeable pundit but schooled totally there by Jordan. Which happens to be the case most days I hear the two them on together. "Glory" now constituting staying up? A strange kind of glory.
How he gets a Gig amazes me.Allowed to talk about race issues when he's been done for er...racism .
SJ is class

Oh wow
Screenshot-20220105-220125-Chrome.jpg

Wailer
64K13,313

5 sec. ago#151347
If Paterson is an RC as rumoured on here then I'm thinking the DUP guy along with certain media partners are attempting to move on any Catholics in the squad so they can get back to being as good as old rangers. Explains why they would sell him before he reached peak money spinning period.
They're demented, utterly demented. No other fans are like this.

The problem I find with this thread is every time I read another mad ramble I automatically try to counter it with logic. When I know fine well that they can’t use biologic, never mind actually logic. It’s like fighting a shark with oven gloves, and thinking you’ll win.

I've tried to explain them to a non-Scottish wife and it's impossible to do so. The hypocrisies, the contradictions, the basic mentalness of them - it's indescribable.

The problem I find with this thread is every time I read another mad ramble I automatically try to counter it with logic. When I know fine well that they can’t use biologic, never mind actually logic. It’s like fighting a shark with oven gloves, and thinking you’ll win.
I've never seen a shark with oven gloves, but I reckon I could take one.

Ffs where to start? Bigotry written all over it considering they Celtic (opposing fans) champion Bob Sands, but Rangers fans and James Sands being our player, therefor we cheer him has bigotry written all over it? From where, from who? The chunts are seriously mentally ill.

That was by a sheepshagger btw. I thought it was one of them as well.

They are really going tonto over this.
Had a Tim at my work approach me today and say how can you possibly sell a guy with less than 35 starts for that amount of money.

I replied the reason he’s only had 4 starts this season is cause he’s understudy to the best right back in Europe according to the stats. His poor wee face as he tried to process this was priceless.

This is entertaining. Rhabid racist, wife beating, terrorist and paedophile sympathiser Trevor Sinclair getting schooled by Simon Jordan. Wait for the bit about China.
Nothing better than seeing that clown Sinclair getting owned. I wonder how he would view his beloved sellick had he been present at the piggery for mark walters debut.

Ffs where to start? Bigotry written all over it considering they Celtic (opposing fans) champion Bob Sands, but Rangers fans and James Sands being our player, therefor we cheer him has bigotry written all over it? From where, from who? The chunts are seriously mentally ill.
But how is it allowed? Is some governing body or the police are supposed to step in & stop the transfer? It would be like a Monty Python sketch.

"OK. OK. Stop that Rangers"
"What?"
"Stop that. You know what you're doing. This signing has got the 2nd name of a terrorist from 40 years ago who starved himself to death & your rivals still glorify said terrorists. We need to halt the proceedings should there be a mischeif occur"

Read this from KDS :D :D

Talk of £16m, £12m, £10m, is all complete and utter bull ! People quoting Huns in the media or that Italian guy who quotes whatever is being said in the media, is tiresome. If Everton where spending BIG money on this guy they'd put it out there. If the Huns were getting BIG money for him they'd put it out there. If the players agent had got his man BIG money he'd want it out there. But they've went for the "undisclosed"? Now ask yourself, when have the details of an undisclosed deal ever finally came out and people have gone.."oh!!!! That's a lot more than I thought it would be", or "oh!!! I'm surprised at how much more than first suggested this is"....... The answer is NEVER!

It suits the Hun for their idiot fans to think it's a high figure, you only need to look at their fans reaction to see that. It suits Everton to immediately raise the profile and value of their new asset. And it suits the agent to have his name and that of his client to be associated with a BIG money transaction. So they're happy to let these stupid numbers float around and none of them are denying it , but none of them are saying it's true either, which is odd when you consider it would suit all three of them?!?

There's a well worn path from Scottish football down to English football, and there's a good number of BIG money moves which give a decent indication of the value of players who shine in our top league, or shine in Europe whilst playing for Scottish teams, and during international appearance's whilst they're playing for Scottish teams........ This 20year old hasn't reached those levels yet, but you know what I mean. Every Hun hack KNOWS EXACTLY how much the deal is worth, and the all KNOW it's at the top end of the made-up numbers they started out with..... But every one of them is going with a slightly different number?!? Why if they have the inside track on this, are they all giving different numbers? ...... Because they don't have the feckin facts, that's why. We even had one nutter on here today telling us he'd heard it "straight from the horses mouth" no less..... Only it was straight from the horses erse via various other erses!!! People tripping over themselves to confirm that the years of hun lies have miraculously ended and all of a sudden we should believe anything to do with them and money...... I mean, Jesus Christ ! How gullible can people get?

There's a well worn path from the office's of Scottish journalists directly up and into the colon of the Hun support and whoever is running things at Ibrox, they'll print or say whatever they think they want to hear, and it's always good news until it's no longer possible to cover up the bad news, we've all see it.. The Huns are compulsive liars, and the media will happily go along with and promote their lies. It's the way it is.....
But feck me..... Do we really need to play along with it in here??

Bookmark this post, and if this transfer fee shows up in Everton's accounts as being anything over (even close to) £11, no feck it.... £10m. I'll eat that fat StarWars Hun carrot live on KDS.

They are an absolute embarrassment. One I know keeps going on about these Japanese players they've signed like they are world beaters. Said maeda is top class and will rip the league apart . I know for a fact the bheast has never even seen him play. He barely even watches his own team, too busy watching us to watch anything else.

Wailer
64K13,313

5 sec. ago#151347
If Paterson is an RC as rumoured on here then I'm thinking the DUP guy along with certain media partners are attempting to move on any Catholics in the squad so they can get back to being as good as old rangers. Explains why they would sell him before he reached peak money spinning period.
As my auld Granny would say "they're radio rental".

From the earlier thread that was posted

Anyone have examples of what he has "documented for months"?
He's an American Celtic fan, which makes him quite balanced and not your average bitter WoS type. He's involved in finance and does in depth analysis of both Club's accounts each year, he knows his stuff it's not just some keyboard accountant. He's probably one of the better financial analysts who cover our Club, and the only Celtic media type I've seen who acknowledges they have incoming compensation liability.

Basically, he's been arguing that we are moving toward and have probably already achieved a sound financial footing, based on our directors willingness to invest which has pulled us through the tough part, and that once we add player trading into our model, then we will be overtaking them, or be at very least on par financially.

He's been trying to get it through to them that we are very well run financially, he thinks it will take until the 2023 accounts for the Celtic support to fully realise that we've overtaken them. He tries to explain how our debt is converted to shares, but the moon howlers won't accept it. Even if you look at the last accounts and take out losses due to covid(£16m), we're not far from breaking even. Whilst Celtic are just breaking even or making a small profit when including £20m+ in player sales. Reverse the trend for just one summer, which is likely this year considering the asset position of both Clubs, then you could be looking at a £20m+ swing in our favour, without including European money. Include CL money and that's the true 'house of cards' that King was talking about.

From his analysis, he believes as it stands and over the next 6 months Rangers will already have a financial advantage over Celtic, as it is clear that Celtic are running low on cash. He thinks, based on his reading of the last accounts, the Patterson deal and Gerrard money means Rangers have a cash surplus right now until the end of the season. Their main hope is that the SD judgement in June will hit us for a few million, but that guy thinks that would be covered by season ticket/summer money. So he believes we have more money available to spend this month than they do, and will likely be the same in the summer. They are in or very, very close to a position where they need to sell to buy.

Their main hope of staying ahead of us financially this season is to qualify for the CL, without us doing the same. Even if both Clubs qualified, he still expects us to at least be on par with them financially. We are growing, and have that huge gap still from player trading (he believes that's only due to our directors willingness to invest, which means we weren't forced to sell into a bad market in the summer). Whereas they're close to the ceiling, and their directors take money out through dividends, rather than investing, so there's the pressure to sell even if it's not in their interests.

He's an American Celtic fan, which makes him quite balanced and not your average bitter WoS type. He's involved in finance and does in depth analysis of both Club's accounts each year, he knows his stuff it's not just some keyboard accountant. He's probably one of the better financial analysts who cover our Club, and the only Celtic media type I've seen who acknowledges they have incoming compensation liability.

Basically, he's been arguing that we are moving toward and have probably already achieved a sound financial footing, based on our directors willingness to invest which has pulled us through the tough part, and that once we add player trading into our model, then we will be overtaking them, or be at very least on par financially.

He's been trying to get it through to them that we are very well run financially, he thinks it will take until the 2023 accounts for the Celtic support to fully realise that we've overtaken them. He tries to explain how our debt is converted to shares, but the moon howlers won't accept it. Even if you look at the last accounts and take out losses due to covid(£16m), we're not far from breaking even. Whilst Celtic are just breaking even or making a small profit when including £20m+ in player sales. Reverse the trend for just one summer, which is likely this year considering the asset position of both Clubs, then you could be looking at a £20m+ swing in our favour, without including European money. Include CL money and that's the true 'house of cards' that King was talking about.

From his analysis, he believes as it stands and over the next 6 months Rangers will already have a financial advantage over Celtic, as it is clear that Celtic are running low on cash. He thinks, based on his reading of the last accounts, the Patterson deal and Gerrard money means Rangers have a cash surplus right now until the end of the season. Their main hope is that the SD judgement in June will hit us for a few million, but that guy thinks that would be covered by season ticket/summer money. So he believes we have more money available to spend this month than they do, and will likely be the same in the summer. They are in or very, very close to a position where they need to sell to buy.

Their main hope of staying ahead of us financially this season is to qualify for the CL, without us doing the same. Even if both Clubs qualified, he still expects us to at least be on par with them financially. We are growing, and have that huge gap still from player trading (he believes that's only due to our directors willingness to invest, which means we weren't forced to sell into a bad market in the summer). Whereas they're close to the ceiling, and their directors take money out through dividends, rather than investing, so there's the pressure to sell even if it's not in their interests.
Very good post cheers.

Why does the thought of us getting 12-millon pounds for a player break them in half the way it does haha.

It's hilarious. It's like them Uni kids with blue hair that get triggered and irate when you say there's only 2 genders and start whining about not being allowed to finish a sentence when they're clamped. Tims are like the footballing equivalent of them.

Yeah they need a safe space

It's the same every time, when there is positive Rangers news it's bombarded through mhedia and Tim fans spinning a negative, it's so predictable.
But it is entertaining to see them foaming a load of crap and getting their knickers in a twist over a positive Rangers success.

Wailer
64K13,313

5 sec. ago#151347
this is the crux of the matter for them - religion .

what they dont understand is that none of us care about a players religion but we care about their ability and commitment .

It all makes a lot of sense.

To add to that, they sold arguably their last young saleable assets last summer. Kyogo is turning 27 so they only have a few windows to shift him if they want to make money on him, and they don't own Jota (arguably the only other player who could make them good money).

From our point of view, I'd argue Bassey (longer term), Kamara, Aribo, Kent & Morelos could potentially go for £10m+. If we make the Champions League next season and they don't, whilst selling an asset in the summer, that's even more of a swing than the £20m+ you talked about.

The meltdown over the NP sale is hilarious, why does it bother them so much?

I couldn't care less what they pay for or sell players for, the only one I found hard to believe was claiming 11million for the Frimpong guy, if they did get that then I'm honestly impressed, the few times I watched him play he was very poor.
Finally enough that was an undisclosed fee that they believe the Scottish press figures even though the German ones reported much lower. Strange eh?

Wailer
64K13,313

5 sec. ago#151347
There is only one club and set of fans obsessed about a player's religion, and it's not Rangers. I have never, when discussing players with a Rangers fan, heard them talk about what religion they are. Never.

It's really incredible the meltdown they are having over the Patterson transfer.

If this is how they're taking us selling a young prospect player, the meltdown from selling an established players for bigger money will cause them to combust
Wait till the 2nd when they're told to get on with it and play the game then get pumped infront of a stadium full of only their own unwashed orks. Hahahahahahaha

Wait till the 2nd when they're told to get on with it and play the game then get pumped infront of a stadium full of only their own unwashed orks. Hahahahahahaha
i suspect there’ll be a few more let in by then. The politicians are staging tactical retreats, as predicted, from the panic and the unwashed will use their influence to get crowds into the game. Maybe not full but a lot more than 500

It all makes a lot of sense.

To add to that, they sold arguably their last young saleable assets last summer. Kyogo is turning 27 so they only have a few windows to shift him if they want to make money on him, and they don't own Jota (arguably the only other player who could make them good money).

From our point of view, I'd argue Bassey (longer term), Kamara, Aribo, Kent & Morelos could potentially go for £10m+. If we make the Champions League next season and they don't, whilst selling an asset in the summer, that's even more of a swing than the £20m+ you talked about.
They have £25million in fees tied up in Jullian, Ajeti, Barkas, Taylor, Soro and Bolingoli. Lucky if their market value is half that.
Same time frame we signed Aribo, Kent, Hagi, Helander, Bassey, Roofe and Itten for £20million. Market value must be £65million ish
Who has the better model?

Wailer
64K13,313

5 sec. ago#151347
What boils my piss about some of the shite they post about us is detailed in this ramblings from a puddle drinking w an ker (Not you Recoba).

There is always a narritive about Rangers and us fans that we are all a bunch of sectarian bigots and the club are either doing nothing about it or worse complicit in it.

When in fact it is that rancid club that still revels in the nonscence of yesteryear.

The IRA song book out in full play every game, the constant Irish Irish Irish shite, the GB in there black military type dress pretending to be the RA, hanging of the dolls, jumping on every post / media coverage of our club, their seperate schools (Shameful in this day and age that these are still a thing) and as above the constant going on about our players religion.

I couldnt tell you any of our players religion and frankly dont care. When they pull on that jersey they are part of my family. As a fan base I am certain the majority are the same as me.

I have seen some our players bless themselves as they enter the pitch, it doesnt register to me as anything. It is something that you see so many players acorss all the leagues in the world do, if it gives them a little hope for the match or is just part of the pre match ritual then good for them but I bet you the fans on the other side of the city are spewing that we have a catholic playing for us.

The players blessing themselves registers with me as much as Tav having to put his left foot on the pitch first and the wee skip thing he does to make sure he does that, it is part of the players pre match ritual and power to him.

I also couldnt tell you any of their players religion either, the only one I could guess at would be Bitton. The only reason I could tell you that is the fact that they filthy lot seem to have an issue with him due to his religion and home country.

It’s them that do their best to keep the religious divide going. The biggest loyalists and orangemen I know don’t even mention Catholics anymore they’re irrelevant in a day and age of Scottish nationalists and illegal immigrants

They do it to keep themselves important
It's even crazier when the vast majority would never be seen near a chapel outside of weddings & funerals. They're probably closer to protestantism in their actual practice of faith than anything.

The meltdown over the NP sale is hilarious, why does it bother them so much?

I couldn't care less what they pay for or sell players for, the only one I found hard to believe was claiming 11million for the Frimpong guy, if they did get that then I'm honestly impressed, the few times I watched him play he was very poor.
The only time Frimpong was half decent was when he played against the mhob.

Cheers Frimpong! B-D B-D

Back