Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

He keeps wanting to “spin things the other way” desperately begging for pundits to say Celtic are going to win the league.
I’m embarrassed for the guy
It’s his job to play devils advocate tbf. He does it both ways it just happens to be that the two guys on the show think we’ll win the league. It gets a bit annoying the constant need to challenge every opinion but I don’t think it makes him a Tim

These Japanese boys that no one has ever heard of are going to be amazing because of Ange.

Clutching at straws this lot.
They can't help but talk utter mince about their prospects. Like last season & before when talking about Terry Munro, they're setting themselves up to crash & burn spectacularly. You'd feel sorry for them if they were normal people.

They can't help but talk utter mince about their prospects. Like last season & before when talking about Terry Munro, they're setting themselves up to crash & burn spectacularly. You'd feel sorry for them if they were normal people.

Not long ago, they were wanting Ralston punted to the lower divisions. Now he should be automatic RB for Scotland. Ha-ha-ha !

I firmly believe that as well and honestly believe we will play every game differently
Exactly while it was good majorly of times under SG we never changed shape or tactics under GVB we not only play different systems he can also change during a game which us a harder team to analyse unless your up against a top manager who can do the same not like potaglue ace the city

And folk think the clown of a host isn't one of them, lol
He keeps wanting to “spin things the other way” desperately begging for pundits to say Celtic are going to win the league.
I’m embarrassed for the guy
The tadger who supposedly supports Motherwell and hosts the show, just another flag waver for the Fhilth.
I think we all have a 2nd team we like to see do well.
I’m sure a Motherwell fan has a 2nd favourite.
Any time ive listened I’m pretty sure he has a 2nd team and its not us.
9e91c0d37bbcf84fbdf1bf9280ec18d2a8e334ad3bcc6184b0bc974b5c8f24b8.jpg

Not long ago, they were wanting Ralston punted to the lower divisions. Now he should be automatic RB for Scotland. Ha-ha-ha !
Biton's another dud turned world-beater because he looked decent against bottom of the league St.Johnstone. They're clutching at straws all over the place in hope they're not utter mince.

Rogic's another. Herr Peters secret downsizing plan in full effect. :shh:B-D

The host is definitely someone who has been “got at”. He never used to be so offended whenever anyone criticises Celtic.
I agree. I only listen now and again and from him being a confirmed Well fan, if I was a new listener I would say that he is definitely a Celtic fan. Constantly jumping in to change the narrative to swing things Celtic's way. Without doubt he has been brought in to line by the Celtic minded cabal.

They're doing that thing on SSB, when someone nobody has heard of is linked with the OF, where they get a local expert who's seen plenty of the player to give their thoughts.

Duncan - Tell us about Riley McGree.

Expert - I'm surprised that Celtic have gone for him - he's not very good.

Do for me!

Back