Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

That blog is the most crazy one yet from them.

What goes through these people's heads, man?
With each passing day they just seem to get more and more deranged.

Why is there so many of them as well? It seems like every halfwit with a laptop is rattling out a semi-literate blog.

I know there are some batshit Rangers fan media sites out there but there seems to be an absolute saturation of these "Celtic" blogs that talk about nothing other than fantasies regarding Rangers.

Some severe mental health issues needing addressed with these cranks.

That moron seems to be forgetting during his lifetime Celtic were really struggling to get average gates of 25,000 and in the Tony Mowbray era average attendance fell by about 20,000 in the space of 12 months. Most of their support are fair weather fans who will disappear when they don't win for a period of time.

It would only take Rangers to string together between 3-5 title wins in a row and they'd be playing to gates of 30-35k if not lower most weeks.

Rangers also in the late 80s early 90s were probably the biggest club in the UK outselling Man Utd in merchandise while that mob during a similar period of domination couldn't even win a European tie after Christmas despite spending more on wages than the Ajax side who reached the CL semi final.

They are absolutely raging and desperate to stop Rangers getting CL money as the dynamic vastly changes when that happens. We'll be posting better accounts while smacking them around on the park and that will literally cause some of their nappers to explode.

With each passing day they just seem to get more and more deranged.

Why is there so many of them as well? It seems like every halfwit with a laptop is rattling out a semi-literate blog.

I know there are some batshit Rangers fan media sites out there but there seems to be an absolute saturation of these "Celtic" blogs that talk about nothing other than fantasies regarding Rangers.

Some severe mental health issues needing addressed with these cranks.
Money.

They wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't worth their while. There are clearly enough fellow deludamol addicts clicking, liking and subscribing to this garbage for it to be a profitable enterprise. That maniac above has done 7000 ffs - even the most rhabid couldn't devote that amount of time to produce that amount of mince, if it wasn't paying a bill or 2.

We sit here and laugh at how ludicrous and far from the truth these are - Declans from Glasgow, the wider WOS and further afield are paying to read nonsense like this, nodding away in agreement and lapping it up as gospel.

And they walk among the rest of us every day - have a wee think about that.

Just in case anyone missed the "glowing" scouting report and memories of when Celtic were decent in Europe, from a Brummie football journo, who has watched the latest world beater as many times as his very limited appearances have allowed.

How pathetic does follow follow's favourite radio host sound there. Just cannot bare something not positive being said about Celtic can he? And this a guy who will have watched the Birmingham player more than anyone in Scotland

How pathetic does follow follow's favourite radio host sound there. Just cannot bare something not positive being said about Celtic can he? And this a guy who will have watched the Birmingham player more than anyone in Scotland
Totally tinpot there from Hugh Knew.

McGree only managed 28 appearances over 2 seasons at Birmingham, but I bet you Gabriel has seen him 28 more times than Hugh has.

The fucking nasally Nuremberg knob end trying to dismiss the accusation of celtc "falling from grace" by citing the "quadruple treble" and only succeeding in confirming it.

Eejit.
Celtic's fall from grace as a European side countered with "I think he's forgetting a domestic fraudruple treble", proving its an achievement that doesn't resonate outside of the East end of glasgow.

Only Hugh and Gordon Ashley on the record hotline bang on about this to mask the hurt of the real situation: no "the ten" and no respect in Europe.

Totally tinpot there from Hugh Knew.

McGree only managed 28 appearances over 2 seasons at Birmingham, but I bet you Gabriel has seen him 28 more times than Hugh has.
Him to but I expect it from him. He's a hard-core tim. I was referring to Duncan Donuts

They also had a song about one of our greats being a child molester!
(That’s me just awoken and already I’ve read today’s reason to despise them more than I did yesterday.)

Just in case anyone missed the "glowing" scouting report and memories of when Celtic were decent in Europe, from a Brummie football journo, who has watched the latest world beater as many times as his very limited appearances have allowed.

Old shuggie wasn't too happy that the journo thought that Riley was a dud.

That’s probably the most mental thing I’ve ever read in my whole life.

Absolute bampottery at its finest from this utter loonball.

My brain near fell out of my skull after reading that, and I feel far more stupid that I thought I could ever be.
I also feel slightly sorry for this muppet, I mean, who could ever profess to support a club when he is entirely and totally obsessed with its biggest and most hated rival, almost to the point where his entire meaningless and pathetic life is basically consumed by this obsession.

Absolute fucking metal madness in its entirety!!

It’s absolutely wild!

Sounded distraught eh? Whats with the bizarre need to bring up a "quadruple treble?" The guy was clearly talking about the big stage in Europe on which theyve quite clearly fallen miles...

Theyve went from recording the most goals conceded in the Champions League group stages to the most goals conceded in the Europa League group stages B-)

Trying to think of something to say about that blog, but really, it says everything we need to know itself.
Timmy land is a mad, mad, mad, mad world and it's infested by absolute loopers.

"Rangers may huv won the league, but we'll win the war" Okay, that's enough now, give me the safety scissors and off you go for a nice nap.

That’s probably the most mental thing I’ve ever read in my whole life.

Absolute bampottery at its finest from this utter loonball.

My brain near fell out of my skull after reading that, and I feel far more stupid that I thought I could ever be.
I also feel slightly sorry for this muppet, I mean, who could ever profess to support a club when he is entirely and totally obsessed with its biggest and most hated rival, almost to the point where his entire meaningless and pathetic life is basically consumed by this obsession.

Absolute fucking metal madness in its entirety!!
Glad it wasnt just me, swivel-eyed lunacy at it's purest

So they are Britain in this scenario? Right?
No they are Russia we are Germany as I know a bit about ww11 history some of his facts are wrong , especially about them being the biggest supported team in the universe because of the Irish & I am more than sure we have more bears in North America than filth fans , another thing when they talk about us going burst again because we have no money & we have all this supposedly debt & they are worth millions & they are the good guys , why doesn't any of them not mention the obvious which could cost them millions not once have I heard anything off their mouthpieces about the crimes that took place at the knew camp , & they don't own that either .

No they are Russia we are Germany as I know a bit about ww11 history some of his facts are wrong , especially about them being the biggest supported team in the universe because of the Irish & I am more than sure we have more bears in North America than filth fans , another thing when they talk about us going burst again because we have no money & we have all this supposedly debt & they are worth millions & they are the good guys , why doesn't any of them not mention the obvious which could cost them millions not once have I heard anything off their mouthpieces about the crimes that took place at the knew camp , & they don't own that either .

His insane ramblings about Irish support in the US is laughable cause they aren't even the best supported team in Ireland.

They got a whopping 14% of the vote in a recent survey ran by the Irish times. :oops:

His insane ramblings about Irish support in the US is laughable cause they aren't even the best supported team in Ireland.

They got a whopping 14% of the vote in a recent survey ran by the Irish times. :oops:

That survey has Hearts in as having 5% of the vote in the "Rest of Leinster". They must have interviewed about 100 people and found a family of 5 originally from Edinburgh in that survey!

And you just know that about 99% of that 14% live in Glasgow and have never been to Ireland.

The survey must be wrong, Celtc are the natural home for all people born in small Irish Villages and towns, places like Easterhouse, Castlemilk, Robroyston and Garngad, the real Eire.

Seriously, they actually believe the anyone who has ever been subjected to Riverdance has a lifelong affiliation to them, when most of the Irish born folk I’ve met think of the green and grey hoops as a sign of Tinks, lowlifes and dossers.

The survey must be wrong, Celtc are the natural home for all people born in small Irish Villages and towns, places like Easterhouse, Castlemilk, Robroyston and Garngad, the real Eire.

Seriously, they actually believe the anyone who has ever been subjected to Riverdance has a lifelong affiliation to them, when most of the Irish born folk I’ve met think of the green and grey hoops as a sign of Tinks, lowlifes and dossers.
Easterhouse an Irish town? Don't think so mate, they are far outnumbered here B-)

Absolute psychopaths. Didn’t read it all but three points from the start of that ramble;

1. They can’t even bring themselves to say that it was Britain fighting against the Nazis and eventually won. They are actually so damaged that they hate their own country that much.

2. He talks about a position of strength as soon as Celtic built their stadium. Said stadium is now a crumbling wreck and well past its replacement date. It will cost them a fortune to replace / repair and they are going to end up killing someone first.

3. They are so full of hatred that they are comparing us with Nazis. It will be completely lost on them the fact that the country they do desperately want to be attached to actually supported the Nazis.

Absolute weirdos.

This individual is needing serious help. He's living in his head too much. Comparing the world war, nazism, and associating all that with our club at the start shows he has deep issues. An absolute rambling mess of an article, and if people are actually reading that and thinking it was good, then all hope is lost.
If hitler had Aribo then we’d all be posting in German

Back