Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

i tried listening last night but the host talks more now than anyone else, he's awful. Switched it off after listening to him ramble on and on.
973e5430a5bb40568917700b0c645416.jpg

A couple of weeks since Duncan, Wilson and Spew were sitting talking about Peoples lives and the bigger picture, they suddenly can’t see the difference of a couple of days when numbers are higher than they were then?
Pretty sad sitting there pretending to take the moral high ground and use peoples deaths to help celtc cheat.

A couple of weeks since Duncan, Wilson and Spew were sitting talking about Peoples lives and the bigger picture, they suddenly can’t see the difference of a couple of days when numbers are higher than they were then?
Pretty sad sitting there pretending to take the moral high ground and use peoples deaths to help celtc cheat.

Its utterly laughable that games couldn't have continued over Christmas and the New Year. Celtc cared that much about " the fans " that they demanded a season be ended early to give them a League title.

It's really great to see such little activity on this thread these days, I used to listen every night but eventually I realised how terrible a show it is and I absolutely hate Gordon Duncan.

I will listen on special occasions though when Timmy are in pain.

It's really great to see such little activity on this thread these days, I used to listen every night but eventually I realised how terrible a show it is and I absolutely hate Gordon Duncan.

I will listen on special occasions though when Timmy are in pain.
I think 56 will bring the howlers back. It’s the only time worth listening.
I don’t mind Gordon Duncan to be honest. It’s the rest of the the so called pundits that annoy me. Continually pandering to the unwashed.

Muppets just had a brief discussion on the best goalies in the league and not even a mention of McGregor :))

I heard that. Halliday said I think we'd all agree Gordon has been the best keeper in the country this season and they then moved on to discuss how outstanding Joe Hart has been. No mention of the man who has not conceded a goal in over 630 minutes of football.

If you have to listen, listen to a rerun on the Podcast App/Spotify. For some reason they don't play adverts before or throughout, so won't make any extra revenue from it.

You can also forward past half the pish they go on about.

Wilson and Dazzle tonight.

Wilson toeing the party line straight away saying bringing the winter shut down forward was the correct decision.

Well done to the Rangers fan who called out Superscoreboard's new favourite mouthpiece and his sheer hypocrisy. Alan Burrows said he's against the new 5 sub ruling as he doesn't like to see the rules changed midseason. This from the guy who publicly campaigned to have fixtures halted midseason. Gordon of course immediately dived in to defend his pal and say it isn't the same.

Well done to the Rangers fan who called out Superscoreboard's new favourite mouthpiece and his sheer hypocrisy. Alan Burrows said he's against the new 5 sub ruling as he doesn't like to see the rules changed midseason. This from the guy who publicly campaigned to have fixtures halted midseason. Gordon of course immediately dived in to defend his pal and say it isn't the same.
Stewart Robertson articulates Rangers are perhaps spearheading innovative revenue opportunities, via streaming providers akin to other prestigious football clubs.
The profile and money from this would be impressive for the club.
Typical bafooneery from the tim loving panel on Clyde to belittle the concept.
“ Gordon “ claiming it would make him watch his team through the cracks in fingers. Just line his favourite striker.

Wilson and Dazzle tonight.

Wilson toeing the party line straight away saying bringing the winter shut down forward was the correct decision.
When we scud these bastards in February, I'm tuning in to hear this pricks pain. League over, #56 thank you. ;)

If you have to listen, listen to a rerun on the Podcast App/Spotify. For some reason they don't play adverts before or throughout, so won't make any extra revenue from it.

You can also forward past half the pish they go on about.
They’ll gather listener numbers for podcasts far more easily than they do for radio listening figures which are collated using door to door surveys.

I think 56 will bring the howlers back. It’s the only time worth listening.
I don’t mind Gordon Duncan to be honest. It’s the rest of the the so called pundits that annoy me. Continually pandering to the unwashed.

An honest man, ayr utd supporter then.

It has been said on here that they won't discuss the CBC/CSA as it is a non footballing matter and before the 9PM watershed for any young children who may catch it so do they think last nights p$%h (pun intended) was acceptable regards Adult Male Incontinence Pants the immaturity of these smirking schoolbhoys was absolutely toe curling on such a sensitive subject which may affect a lot of older listeners or even younger ones with health problems.
Again another disaster for a very poor standard football phone in with the knowledge of panellists of the game, and promoting an agenda as instructed by their 'partners'.

Imagine the meeting prior to the programme starting, Producer to Duncan Gordon or Gordon Duncan:

Producer: Right got a top Jurno from the Brum to talk up the best Aussie sounding Irish fella to ever play in the fair city of Brimingham!

DG/GD: Magic... so whats the angle in which we drive this?

SHOE: As always that it is a master stroke from Ange Angeball Postegocugluey that he has managed to scout an Aussie from his homeland with a Orish sounding name the natives will love this!

DG/GD: So do we know anything about this mercurial genius?.... Anyone checked Youtube?

SHOE: as I said DG/GD Orish and Ange knows a player as we can see from his signings so far!

Some time later on Air.....

DG/GD: So Riley McGree... How good a prospect has the great Ange P manged to bring to scotland to join this stations favorite team????

Brummie: Surprised to be honest with you lads how much Celtic has fallen this lad is a proper jobber and you guys used to be the Lisbon Lions!.....

Silence........

PRODUCER (in the ear of all in Studio): GET THIS C.U.N.T A.T.F!!!!!!!! ASAP!

SHOE: Well on mans opinion and all that!

DG/GD: yeah probably not worth listening too, anyway great time to call and give your opinion on the great transfer window that the Board and Ange have done so far!!!

Goes to Break.....

All in studio: Who the F..K allowed that useless Brummie bassa on and why was he not briefed on how this station works!!!!!

I think it went something like that!

Great listening would listen again 5 Stars!
And what’s worse is the guy was introduced as an expert in all things relating to Birmingham.

Keevins goes on to say that the celtc support trust the Greek with signing players as he signed Furuhashi. No mention of the others in the £22.5m he spent in the summer.

I know that doesn’t include George Michael but he’s on loan, still an absolutely shite record for the dozen or so that he’s signed.

The hyperbole surrounding the Greek from his management, his tactics, how they are performing in comparison to LBG and his transfer dealing is mystifying.

The guy is on a pedestal and can do no wrong. There’s turd polishing and then there’s this with this clown. I’m amazed but great while it continues we have yet to motor/click under Gio but once we do, I can see similar performances to but better than Gerrard.

It has been said on here that they won't discuss the CBC/CSA as it is a non footballing matter and before the 9PM watershed for any young children who may catch it so do they think last nights p$%h (pun intended) was acceptable regards Adult Male Incontinence Pants the immaturity of these smirking schoolbhoys was absolutely toe curling on such a sensitive subject which may affect a lot of older listeners or even younger ones with health problems.
Again another disaster for a very poor standard football phone in with the knowledge of panellists of the game, and promoting an agenda as instructed by their 'partners'.
Think they were meant for his head with the amount of pish and shite he spouts

Old Shoe trying to punt Goldson now!

The show is laughable their default position with everything Rangers = Bad/Negative, Celtic = amazing/great/greatest bestest team in the planet

Back