MyGers Points Update

The desperation to have the max points available is the saddest fucking thing I’ve ever seen and that’s no exaggeration. Especially for those high gold and already guaranteed Euro aways anyway
You never know when the rules may change. Always be prepared. Can’t wait for my Celtic ticket. Worth every single programme.

What is everything thinking the gold tier will start at now, will it be 1531 + 46 (for 7 home games (35), 2 european games (10), and semi final (1). So 1577?

Ah my bad, I never realised the others’ schedules. Wouldn’t put money on the SPFL computer ‘randomly’ giving us the extra home game right enough. I imagine (assuming the top 6 stays as is) that 2 of the teams will be making 3 visits to Ibrox - the fixtures have been somewhat kinder to us than in recent previous years (most notably the intended ‘ten in a row’ season by total coincidence of course!)
The split is a joke. A team in bottom 6 will have to play an extra away games I’d guess. And I know teams having to come to Ibrox 3 times a season benefits us, but it’s not fair. But then how many times we went to Aberdeen 3 times a season.

You really want Hibs and Hearts at home and Motherwell to be away match. But 100% it won’t be us with extra home fixture and it’ll be Hibs and Motherwell at home.

What is everything thinking the gold tier will start at now, will it be 1531 + 46 (for 7 home games (35), 2 european games (10), and semi final (1). So 1577?
It’ll go up roughly by the amount of points available. So probably somewhere in the 1570s I’d guess. You won’t be off with 1577.

I have Lyon v Rangers Points 2 added

I was one of the ones who bought first time but got cancelled and didnt make it as I was SO

Wonder if we are all getting the 15 points or a reduced rate?

I honestly don’t see the point in buying programmes you don’t want it’s a waste of money for an extra point per purchase and likely won’t have much if any baring on your position
I actually disagree. In 3 years time it will be the add ons and European matches that will be the difference between gold and silver. I’d guess you’d need like an extra 100 points potentially to be gold even if you’ve bought every ticket available. Couple of points might make a massive difference. And in 3 years time, programmes over a 3 year period will be worth like 60 points.

I honestly don’t see the point in buying programmes you don’t want it’s a waste of money for an extra point per purchase and likely won’t have much if any baring on your position
As said, once the first Celtic game is out of the way I’ll reassess

Money I’d won so wasn’t bothered. If Celtics not top town, zero requirement to ever buy anything additional ever again as I’ll remain in gold for at least 3 years, if not 5 if it’s a 5 year rolling period

Rather that than them making it top down and I’d not bought them

As said, once the first Celtic game is out of the way I’ll reassess

Money I’d won so wasn’t bothered. If Celtics not top town, zero requirement to ever buy anything additional ever again as I’ll remain in gold for at least 3 years, if not 5 if it’s a 5 year rolling period

Rather that than them making it top down and I’d not bought them
You’ll no get one anyway they’ll go to ex players Nieto will be next to Canigga with a RIP Maradona union flag

I've went up 86 points since last time.

Rangers TV is 25 points of that but not sure where the other 61 come from.

Btw just for info - I had asked for a breakdown of my boys points (as I think it’s been wrong from day one) and Graeme (my gers) has said that once all the points are updated, everyone will get a breakdown of their points…

Believe it when a see it but hopefully might save a few people asking the same thing.

Another wee step in the right direction if the case

Someone is asking me what the threshold is for each level. Can’t remember what it is, anyone know?

Someone is asking me what the threshold is for each level. Can’t remember what it is, anyone know?
As of the 20th October 2021, the points breakdown will be as below:

• Gold: 1,531 and Above Points
  • Silver: 881-1,530 Points
  • Bronze: 20-880 Points

As of the 20th October 2021, the points breakdown will be as below:

• Gold: 1,531 and Above Points
  • Silver: 881-1,530 Points
  • Bronze: 20-880 Points

Cheers mate. Does it change for this new points update do we know?

No issues with this update tbf. Never got my RTV sub added last update emailed about it and was told it would be added, which it has been today. Credit due if it is the way I've heard the points are added to accounts.... Manually

Back