Compliance officer strikes again

I am pretty sure I saw the compliance officer is a Rangers fan who has worked with Morelos in the past with some sort of contract/visa paperwork.

That somehow makes me feel worse than you can’t even blame that level of idiocy on bias

The incredible spectral-like appearances of the Compliance Officer to punish teams just before they play the Peasants says it all. This has season 2008 written all over it.

They are trying to give the scum every advantage going,
Added on time, whatever is needed
Winter break
Re schedule of fixtures
5 subs brought back
Suspending opposition

Wtaf… just give them the fucking points and be done with it!

Is Clancy referee for the game too
Think it is Collum that's the ref but they have drafted in a good Celtc man in Frank Connor to run the line so expect an offside goal or penalty to the Tim's.

It's taking a while for the CO to take action against the Celtc chairman for his referee comments at their AGM. :rolleyes:

Sure looks as if his comments affected the performance of referees since then.

Think it is Collum that's the ref but they have drafted in a good Celtc man in Frank Connor to run the line so expect an offside goal or penalty to the Tim's.
I think they've changed it to Bobby Madden but don't quote me on that. Read it on here.

Going above and beyond to try and hand the scum the title.
Any news from the CO on the Dubai trip or Tom Boyd or their chairman at the recent AGM?
Someone will be along soon to tell us how much if a bear the CO is and he's actually a really good guy....
It will make winning the league all the sweeter with us having to deal with all these decisions and when we do the meltdown will be amazing

Back