MyGers Points Update

Pointless even going to all the shit away games and missing out on piggery, tyncastle and Aberdeen away.

Scunnert wae this scheme already.
Just said the exact to my mate, load of shite.
Not had a pittodrie ticket in over a decade but have one for Tuesday.

Lost count of the matches this season.

Gold standard. Rewarded for showing up (and pony up) whenever Rangers ask me to.

Pointless even going to all the shit away games and missing out on piggery, tyncastle and Aberdeen away.

Scunnert wae this scheme already.
All the “shit” away games?

Next time you get allocated a “shit” one, PM me and I’ll take it. I don’t care who Rangers are playing. I go to watch Rangers.

My issue with Mygers is I’ve ended up with less tickets than I got through CCCS

All the “shit” away games?

Next time you get allocated a “shit” one, PM me and I’ll take it. I don’t care who Rangers are playing. I go to watch Rangers.

My issue with Mygers is I’ve ended up with less tickets than I got through CCCS
I’ve had two and one was livi so be my guest.

Woulda got it from the bus anyway.

The desperation to have the max points available is the saddest fucking thing I’ve ever seen and that’s no exaggeration. Especially for those high gold and already guaranteed Euro aways anyway
People spending money on absolute nonsense all the while a non MYGers lad just txts his contact within the club and he’s front row at parkhead

Changed it because people complained about how they’d accrue points if they were unsuccessful/how were they meant to gain points to climb up

So it’s to be based on games applied for rather than how many individual tickets you get (if you get offered and don’t buy I suspect you’ll be penalised)

Some laugh when bronze and silver get more points than gold or something ridiculous like that

If it is this system used, as many of us believe it will be, then why should a bronze or siver who have applied for every game and bought what they have been allocated NOT get more points than a gold who either didn't apply for them all, or maybe didn't buy one allocated to them?

This attitude perfectly sums up why I wouldn't be giving RSCs any tickets.

The sense of entitlement is astounding.
What's RSCs got to do with that comment? The guys annoyed he's been following Rangers all season and missed out on the biggest matches, I share his frustration but it's not anyone's fault really. In an ideal world Aberdeen would give us more tickets but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

What's RSCs got to do with that comment? The guys annoyed he's been following Rangers all season and missed out on the biggest matches, I share his frustration but it's not anyone's fault really. In an ideal world Aberdeen would give us more tickets but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
He's moaning about getting "shit" tickets. Many fans would be delighted to get a "shit" ticket.

But it's a "shit" ticket because RSC members have the safety net/2nd chance that many other fans don't have.

So to him, it's like getting a doubler in a Panini sticker pack.

He's moaning about getting "shit" tickets. Many fans would be delighted to get a "shit" ticket.

But it's a "shit" ticket because RSC members have the safety net/2nd chance that many other fans don't have.
Many fans could join an RSC then and also get "shit" tickets in that case then? You can pick up the likes of St Johnstone etc on social media, it's hardly a closed shop.

Whatever way you look at it I'd much rather a Tynecastle or Pittodrie ticket than St Johnstone or Dundee etc.

Why are high gold members buying programmes for 1 point?

Will it actually make any difference?.

Do You know how many applications there are per game? We're massively over subscribed.
And how many tickets were not taken?
How many ballots had to be done?

Why not give more to RSCs also and we can control the away day travelling within Rangers?

Why are high gold members buying programmes for 1 point?

Will it actually make any difference?.
They need to be in the top 300 or so to be in the frame for away tickets at the piggery- as the ballot will be gold tier from the top down.
They are playing the system by adding points through purchases they don’t really want and are making sure no one else can get into the elite at the top of gold to deny them their right to be first in line for tickets.
And then they come on here to lambast others for playing the same system to gain points for applying games that gives them points to climb the ladder

They need to be in the top 300 or so to be in the frame for away tickets at the piggery- as the ballot will be gold tier from the top down.
They are playing the system by adding points through purchases they don’t really want and are making sure no one else can get into the elite at the top of gold to deny them their right to be first in line for tickets.
And then they come on here to lambast others for playing the same system to gain points for applying games that gives them points to climb the ladder
Being top down is news to me for how the piggery games would be allocated

Was always an understanding that it would be gold members only but no mention of top down

Win win for the club though, people spending money on pointless shite they don't need, won't be long before merchandise is included in MyGers points, you'll have cunts buying goalkeeper kits to stay in gold.

Tbh I see both sides to this argument.

On one hand, RSC’s need tickets to be viable in running buses

On the other hand, non RSC members that drive to all away games would rightfully ask why being a member of a bus gives them a higher chance of a ticket
But how do non rsc members get to all away games if they only get odd ticker here and there...

Then when they get a ticket and can't be bothered going they pass it on to a rsc or a pal

It’s literally never been said and why would it be different than any other game?
It was said last year.

There are only 300 tickets.

Travel Club is top down.

Semi and finals is partially top down.

It’s completely different to any other away game.

It was said last year.

There are only 300 tickets.

Travel Club is top down.

Semi and finals is partially top down.

It’s completely different to any other away game.
It was said where last year,never been said.

Why was Tynecastle not top down with a tiny allocation then?

Back