Compliance officer strikes again

I’d normally agree but if he was missing the next game, would it have mattered when the hearing was going to take place?
I get that mate, in normal circumstances I suppose he would’ve missed the Cove cup game.

Edit: wrong team

Last edited:
They are trying to give the scum every advantage going,
Added on time, whatever is needed
Winter break
Re schedule of fixtures
5 subs brought back
Suspending opposition

Wtaf… just give them the fucking points and be done with it!

Is Clancy referee for the game too
No, it's Postegoglu

The hearing was scheduled today last month there's nothing suspicious about it at all. If you're going to slaughter a ref in public then a player will get banned and that's what's happened with Mcginn.
I wonder what happened to the ref after his shambolic and frankly sub standard performance….

Meet the new compliant officer, same as the old compliant officer.

There is clearly a massive push to give them every advantage possible on the go right now.

We’re missing the fact that we won’t have to look at him. The compliance officer is doing us a favour.

And so the cheating starts - going to get worse I am afraid
100% agree mate. I’ve got the fear about that Rhat Clancy and the lengths he goes to to screw us over. Cue the relentless unpunished fouling by the sheepshaggers and yellow cards for heehaw for Rangers. Hope the players have their wits about them as this will be another horror show refereeing display.

The bigger concern for Hibs is their 3 cbs lost 2 goals in the cup final that an amateur side would hold an inquest about.

Ignore the outside influences, stay strong as a squad , win our remaining games and they or the league can’t touch us #56

They are trying to give the scum every advantage going,
Added on time, whatever is needed
Winter break
Re schedule of fixtures
5 subs brought back
Suspending opposition

Wtaf… just give them the fucking points and be done with it!

Is Clancy referee for the game too
Nope. He gets the Aberdeen v Rangers game.

might actually do the junkies a favour and fire the rest of them up for a fight while taking a scum supporter out of the battle too .remember st booooooos :))

As much as it pains me to remember it but iirc the last time Hibs played on a Monday night in Glasgow they beat us 3-0 here's hoping for the same scoreline for Hibs!

The heights of Paranoia on here over Paul McGinn possibly getting a ban is absurd

Some of it is embarrassing

The heights of Paranoia on here over Paul McGinn possibly getting a ban is absurd

Some of it is embarrassing
All of it embarrassing.

The levels of sloth and incompetence in Scottish Football should be clear enough by now not to be shocked for something to take this long to resolve.

With it being done its hardly any great knock anyway since the player himself is rubbish.

If youre expecting Hibs, or anyone else for that matter, to help Rangers out in our title quest youre mad.

Its up to us and us only and thats the reason Celt!c are scared to play us.

An absolute myth on here is that Hibs lie down to Celtic
They went a good few years unbeaten v the Yahoos at Easter Rd. Also a Hibs victory at the scum hut opened up the door for us in the helicopter sunday season, also allowing them to accept a 1-0 defeat at home to us on the last day to qualify for Europe. Still hate them though.

we all know the script, look at bobby here.

KYOGO-FURUHASHI-BOBBY-MADDEN-1028x1536.jpg

not sure if this was the same game he ran over to pick him up after he fell for no apparent reason

Back