Kasper Schmeichel - Keeping the Faith

Or did Peter just have a great team ahead of him ?…
He won the league with Leicester, albeit everyone else was shite that season lol … he’s 35 now, none of the big lot have came calling … I actually thought he was younger tbf …. He’s a fantastic goalie, but he’s always gonna be compared to his dad … Pedro was better, just my opinion of course…

He's been brilliant at City for over 10 years now. As good as any keeper on his day and a vital part in every success the club has had.

Funny that Joe Harte took the jersey off him at MCFC and was lauded by all & sundry to be the true successor to Schmeichel senior. Wonder what happened to him?

Pretty sure The Goalie said they never spoke once during his spell at Man Utd
They did speak once. If you call it that.

When Goram signed he went round the dressing room everybody was welcoming him and shaking his hand till he got to Keane to shake his hand, Goram said no point is there and Keane replied no.

Last edited:
They did speak once. If you call it that.

When Goram signed he went round the dressing room everybody was welcoming him and shaking his hand till he got to Keane to shake his hand, Goram said no point is there and Keane replied no.
Wit a fvckin wanker if true.

He was giving it big licks in the same article that Schmeichel was overrated, that he didn't like the way Schmeical spoke to team mates and young players.

Arsehole. Goram should've called him what he called Van Hooijdonk when he saved his penalty.

Wit a fvckin wanker if true.

He was giving it big licks in the same article that Schmeichel was overrated, that he didn't like the way Schmeical spoke to team mates and young players.

Arsehole. Goram should've called him what he called Van Hooijdonk when he saved his penalty.
If the story is true then both are as bad as each other in that exchange are they not?

Without googling I’d have to ‘pass’ on that one. I dare say there’s maybe even been a burning desire to try and follow in his fathers footsteps and sign for Utd.

He certainly thinks he is though. Can’t take to him at all. Can’t put my finger on it but seems a right prick
He goes mad if anyone mentions his dad to him. Fanny. He's a decent keeper but nought special. Having a documentary about him is s bit much. Far better keepers haven't had the same treatment.

Back