Hearts are absolutely raging

Offer them Jack Simpson on an 18 month loan deal for free in exchange for Souttar joining now. By free I mean that Rangers still cover his wages so it will cost them nothing.

Think Simpson might do well for a club like Hearts, might come back a more accomplished player, his contract with us runs until the summer of 2025.

If he can stay fit, we’ve got ourselves another quality player sorted.
Nice bonus to see their fans raging anol.

no-one likes us. we don't care

It's really went to another level now though hasn't it?

Club statements after we sign players. Remeber the vitriol when Hastie signed as well?

Going to be absolutely toxic for him over there. There’s no way Neilson can think he will give 100% and put his body on the line for them when ‘fans’ are wishing both his legs broke, he will be getting stuff thrown at him and booed through games. Better for Hearts they get it done now and get someone in who wants to be there.

No way he gives 100% for supporters that want to lynch him.

Have to laugh at them, all calling him a rat and a snake then saying he was not our best defender could not write it

Hope he goes to the board and says he can't play for a club where the supporters are wishing him dead or life changing injuries.

Wriggle them and get himself out of there on the cheap for us.

Hearts fans should know their place in this country.

We are several levels above them, it should be absolutely no surprise to them in this day and age that their players would kill to play for us.

I don't blame any Jambo for feeling sore about this. Hearts have been good to Souttar during his spells of injury and now they are going to either lose him fir zilch or a lower fraction of his full market value. We've not liked it when it's happened to us in the past but it is a dog eat dog game.

I would prefer getting him in as they will probably say they will play him against the talbot in the cup and I do not think I would want that as there is a few tims in that team, it is a dilemma want to leave him there to play against the tims but would rather not having him cup tied

Reckon it backfires massively, look at the frenzy they're in B-D

They'll be screaming for them to get him out soon as possible.

Here for it.
Exactly, they are in a catch 22 where their fans are going to be pissed off with him for leaving regardless if he goes now or stays until the end of the season but its not going to suit them to have a player playing that is getting pelters from the stands.
We are in a position where it will be good to get him in early to bed him in but it's not essential we have him straight away as we have the cover, £300k should do the job no matter how much they want to grandstand

It's part of the game. We will lose players as well. Their reaction tells me that Souttar has been excellent for them this year and will be a big loss.

My Ex was a Hearts fan. I was always bum blasting her* for the fun of it too B-D

* Just in case anyone thought I was a buftie.
Shagger.gif

Welcome John!! Happy with this signing!!

I don't blame any Jambo for feeling sore about this. Hearts have been good to Souttar during his spells of injury and now they are going to either lose him fir zilch or a lower fraction of his full market value. We've not liked it when it's happened to us in the past but it is a dog eat dog game.
Hearts are bad at player trading, very bad. They’ve lost a lot of good players cause their contracts have ran down, either gone for nothing or for little money.

Hearts fan on Clyde already saying he’ll get dogs abuse if he starts against St Johnstone on Tuesday.

If they keep winning & applies himself they’ll warm to him, but if the media stories of him “walking over broken glass to get to Ibrox” start coming out they said they’d be hounding him out :))

Should be an entertaining few weeks.

There's a difference between feeling sore and what the Hearts Internet zoomers are wishing on the man.

What they don't realise is this will mean the situation with Souttar there will become so toxic that they'll need to accept a low ball offer from us to get him now

Back