Middlesbrough trolling Timmy on Twitter

The first of many, I have no doubt, we will only hear about their failures, because of the other teams telling us about it?

Old shoo absolutely bealing on Clyde about it. Haha old raging mentally challenged.
Some amount of turd polishing going on at clyde Gordon Duncan saying that they may have dodged a bullet by not signning??? Eh this was the guy that they thought was signed and went to the trouble of getting a journo on that knew the player.

They old SHoe spoutting that your man is getting £34k/week at the Boro!

How would the old bassa even know that pour guess work or a line peddled to him and told to get that out there as the reason why he never choose to go to ra poops!!!

Some amount of turd polishing going on at clyde Gordon Duncan saying that they may have dodged a bullet by not signning??? Eh this was the guy that they thought was signed and went to the trouble of getting a journo on that knew the player.

They old SHoe spoutting that your man is getting £34k/week at the Boro!

How would the old bassa even know that pour guess work or a line peddled to him and told to get that out there as the reason why he never choose to go to ra poops!!!
Hes apparently getting 14k a week at boro and we are paying an inital 2m.

Only thing is he would have been rotten value for Celtic at £3m+.

Not the worst news for them tbh

FJFiz0-XEAUsyEN

meanwhile over on KDS

From Dimmy Delight -

Decent player. Been watching him for quite some time in the Aussie A-League.
Very skillful and extremely hard working.
Very pleased to have him on board.
Welcome to Paradise, Riley

To Timmy Tears -

See Middlesbrough have announced McGree with a tweet aimed at us. Pretty small time that and weird to having a dig at a club you’ve literally no connection to

luvly jubly ;-)

Who's personal touch 'sealed the deal' I wonder.

Left Dakota hotel in the middle of the night for Middlesbrough!

luvvvvvly.
I wonder if someone advised him a legal shit storm is coming soon that will tarnish everyone who is connected with that club when it happens.

I was always under the impression the Smoggies favoured Timmy.
Mowbry and their muddle etc.more than likely that will be the end of that.

No doubt the scum fans on Twitter will be posting constant pictures of the European Cup on Middlesbrough’s Twitter - it’s their go to comfort blanket!

Last edited:
Great for a Friday when there is no football, us trolling Hearts, them losing the place and Boro giving it tight to the beggars. Good work all round!!

A lot of staunch Rangers fans on Teesside mate. Tony Mowbray and Barry Robson are the only things boro liked about them.
My cousin is an ex Middlesbrough player and was a Rangers youth.
He goes to the Boro games regularly.
He still lives in the area and there are definitely a good proportion of bluenoses in the region.

Back