Hearts are absolutely raging

I really wouldn’t pay them much to get Souttar now. £200k maximum. If Hearts want to play hard ball and demand a daft fee, fine, they’ll get nothing in the summer. It won’t be easy for Souttar if he has to stay at Hearts for the next 5 months but it is what it is.

If any of our players leave under freedom of contract - and it certainly is a risk at the moment with Morelos, Aribo, Kent and others to be out of contract in the not too distant future - I just can’t imagine that we would act in the vitriolic way that Hearts supporters seem to be acting. We would be disappointed but that would be it.

I really wouldn’t pay them much to get Souttar now. £200k maximum. If Hearts want to play hard ball and demand a daft fee, fine, they’ll get nothing in the summer. It won’t be easy for Souttar if he has to stay at Hearts for the next 5 months but it is what it is.

If any of our players leave under freedom of contract - and it certainly is a risk at the moment with Morelos, Aribo, Kent and others to be out of contract in the not too distant future - I just can’t imagine that we would act in the vitriolic way that Hearts supporters seem to be acting. We would be disappointed but that would be it.
Oh I dunno @ald. Not so long ago there was some pretty vitriolic stuff written about Goldson on here. Yeah, he wasn’t performing well but, at the root of most of the grief, was the fact he’s not signed a new contract. Were he to announce he was signing for somebody like Villa in the Summer I can imagine the reaction on here - and it wouldn’t be good.

Some reaction from them, they are wanting to play him for 1 minute in the cup game so he is cup tied. Then another said he should play with the kids (think he has his clubs mixed up to be fair).

Oh I dunno @ald. Not so long ago there was some pretty vitriolic stuff written about Goldson on here. Yeah, he wasn’t performing well but, at the root of most of the grief, was the fact he’s not signed a new contract. Were he to announce he was signing for somebody like Villa in the Summer I can imagine the reaction on here - and it wouldn’t be good.
There were a few who wanted Goldson sold etc. But Hearts fans are talking abouting booing Souttar's every touch and wanting him to tear up his knee, ankle and so on. That's just scummy, classless behaviour. I honestly don't think many among our support would turn on Goldson or any player leaving us in that way.

There were a few who wanted Goldson sold etc. But Hearts fans are talking abouting booing Souttar's every touch and wanting him to tear up his knee, ankle and so on. That's just scummy, classless behaviour. I honestly don't think many among our support would turn on Goldson or any player leaving us in that way.
I hope we never find out mate, I’d love him to sign that damned contract. What I don’t think will happen will be an announcement that he’s agreed a deal elsewhere. It will either be kept quiet until Summer or he will be gone in a flash this window.

Not got much time for Kenny miller but he made a good point

The lad will want to come now and win a title

He will be out player on the 31st of January

Crazy the difference in vitriol from yesterday to today on their forum, wishing him all sorts of injuries. One of them was getting worried we would give them itten instead of money for souttar, what planet are they on, a Swiss international who cost us millions for someone we can get for free in the summer. Some of them also seem to think they would we getting a sell on with any fee we might bid, a sell on fee ffs, next level delusion.

Their pain is delicious

I honestly think the club should use this and chuck a lowball figure at them to get him in now.
Leave it up to the player mate as the club will soon work out if he will stay or not, did hear from a jambo that Itten was the sweeter until the end of the season

I see Mutton has said we are `downgrading` what a laugh, his team have been downgrading for years! 4 Japanese!

what`s gone wrong with the Watery Farts? They used to be `friends` of ours!

That was all gone when their owner in 2012 was sticking the boot in alongwith their fans eventhough Romanov was doing his own Craig whyte

Back