Rangers harming the Old Firm brand

Everytime I hear old firm now, it just reminds me of May.

Cast your minds back. Glasgow under siege from a victorious Rangers support. Red and blue smoke all over the city. Champions again. Ten in a row utterly shattered by the invincibles.

And after having to endure this agony, Celtic released a statement:

"We're not half of anything"

And by God did we laugh at their tears. You could practically hear them crying whilst writing that!

Wonder what team Alan Pattullo supports?

Why do this mob continuously bleat about the Old Firm brand as if it means anything anymore? That lot pretend it doesn’t exist to keep their wee sevco dreams alive, and even their club pretend it doesn’t exist even though they renewed their part of the trademark!! They are happy to cash in on being half of it and being alongside their rivals, but they are also happy to pander to the crackpots in their support, who will happily howl at the moon about the OF even existing!!

Crackpots to a man, each and every one of them.

Surely Celtic damaged it first by removing the Rangers support from behind the goals and tucking us away in a corner with 1000’s of restricted view tickets

If you want a return to 8000 each the starting point is 8000 unrestricted view premium seats at the piggery exactly like they get at Ibrox

I’m fine with the 800 arrangement but their media apologists obviously aren’t

Cast your minds back. Glasgow under siege from a victorious Rangers support. Red and blue smoke all over the city. Champions again. Ten in a row utterly shattered by the invincibles.

And by God did we laugh at their tears. You could practically hear them crying whilst writing that!
Nailed it.

The same journalists have been slating the Old Firm for years because of the 'poisonous sectarian atmosphere', some even calling for bcd games. They also supported Hearts decision (and others) in cutting our allocation. Hypocrisy on display in the SMS again ... and all to support the will of the club that really shames Scottish football. To hell with them all.

So are Rangers supposed to just jettison all season ticket holders in the Broomloan stand just so they can get an allocation there? Stuff that. Keep them in the corner with the 800-odd tickets, who cares what they think about that, look after our own fans first.

And this talk of no more Old Firm, I'm happy for the phrase to no longer be used. I'd rather not be so closely associated with that mob.

Scottish MSM at its best …. Absolutely no attempt to explain the situation from Rangers point of view …….. “an old firm spectacle’ on Sky would require the Rangers fans to be seen at the piggery …. The fact we are stuffed into a corner while they get a full stand in full view suits them down to the ground

They are the most disingenuous bunch of parasites at work in Scotland today

Where do you start with this pish!

You invite others into your home, give them a full stand and they repeatedly disrespect you, disgrace themselves.

They invite you to their home, park you away in the corner “out of the way” with restricted views, they continue to disrespect you with the blow up dolls and “kill all h*ns” banners etc.

So you take action, listen to your loyal fans and cut their allocation. This coincides with starting to beat them regularly.

They don’t like it, can’t take it so they whinge and want things to go back to the way they were. They call it a “shame for Scottish football” and a “lack of atmosphere”. The reality is they don’t like not getting their own way.

%^*& them. It’s our home, we set the rules, if they don’t like it, they can have zero.

But not using the term 'old firm' in official communications is fine for the 'old firm brand' apparently.
Exactly, that petty tin pot club came up with this "Glasgow Derby" pish, and made sure all their half wit ex players and sympathisers use it exclusively, it's a death penalty offence to use the phrase "old firm".

But yeah, we are the ones harming "the brand"

Why does all the 'blame' get shifted our way? Absolutely nothing is stopping them giving us a full allocation, therefore returning the fixture to its 'full glory'.

Going forward, I see some sort of compromise whereby the away side get the European allocation, as in 2,500 at Ibrox and 3,000 at Parkhead. Not that I'd advocate this, it's just what I can see happening.

Where do you start with this pish!

You invite others into your home, give them a full stand and they repeatedly disrespect you, disgrace themselves.

They invite you to their home, park you away in the corner “out of the way” with restricted views, they continue to disrespect you with the blow up dolls and “kill all h*ns” banners etc.

So you take action, listen to your loyal fans and cut their allocation. This coincides with starting to beat them regularly.

They don’t like it, can’t take it so they whinge and want things to go back to the way they were. They call it a “shame for Scottish football” and a “lack of atmosphere”. The reality is they don’t like not getting their own way.

%^*& them. It’s our home, we set the rules, if they don’t like it, they can have zero.
Great synopsis

They really are a queer bunch, they are desperate for the return of the ‘old firm’ atmosphere, they want the Broomloan etc, but they say there isn’t an old firm, we all know deep down they live for the rivalry between us and them, their stadium was like a library when we were in the lower leagues, they had to close stands, the season we returned the ground was full again and the place was bouncing when we showed up, same at Ibrox when they celebrated wildly.

They start all their pish with the Glasgow Derby rubbish, hanging effigies in stands of Rangers fans and Orangeman, their club tweet rubbish like ‘we are not half of anything’ then they get their reward from us, which is 800 tickets in the corner for the biggest derby in world football.

Reap what you sow Timmy.

They pinned the tweet!

So fed up with the selective memory loss. Celtic since they redeveloped their ground have never offered a fair comparison for Rangers fans at parkhead. For it to be fair we need the same number of away fans and the same location. It's very simple. The system before with our away fans having zero camera presence at their midden harms the old firm brand. I can't believe how glaringly obvious this is. Lazy as %^*&

This is the only thing I have agreed with coming out the piggery in years
We do not want to be associated with this sordid club and their disgusting cover ups ever……..
They are shameless and continually deny and deflect with the help of their lickspittles who have been conveniently placed in positions of influence
A club like no other

Back