Manchester United warn fans about their conduct after receiving a complaint that 'discriminatory language' was directed at a Wolves player over height

This isn't a joke.

Man U have warned fans for Heightism after they mocked an unnamed Wolves player referring to his lack of stature. Wolves actually complained. And worse Man U didn't just laugh at them...after all it's 2022.

Is this lowest it fan go or should I fear the worst?
It’s low….but not as low as someone who can crawl under a snake with a top hat on.

This isn't a joke.

Man U have warned fans for Heightism after they mocked an unnamed Wolves player referring to his lack of stature. Wolves actually complained. And worse Man U didn't just laugh at them...after all it's 2022.

How can he be unnamed? How many PORGs (persons of restricted growth) played for Wolves against Man Utd?

This isn't a joke.

You’ve just added to the problem.
Surely you can’t say “low” these days!

If this is true, somewhere along the line there will be a mass rebellion against offensiveness and the biggest victims, the biggest casualties, will be those who have a genuine right to be offended.

Back