Manchester United warn fans about their conduct after receiving a complaint that 'discriminatory language' was directed at a Wolves player over height

This isn't a joke.

Man U have warned fans for Heightism after they mocked an unnamed Wolves player referring to his lack of stature. Wolves actually complained. And worse Man U didn't just laugh at them...after all it's 2022.

Is this lowest it fan go or should I fear the worst?
How low was he?
or was he higher than that?:))

Sadly this “ Movement “
Has a long long way to go and we will see and hear so much more ludicrous things being brought up

It’s a cottage industry for some folks who spend their time looking to be outraged about something/ anything

This isn't a joke.

Man U have warned fans for Heightism after they mocked an unnamed Wolves player referring to his lack of stature. Wolves actually complained. And worse Man U didn't just laugh at them...after all it's 2022.

Is this lowest it fan go or should I fear the worst?
Clown world in full effect.

I have often wondered why I have a complex now I know it's because I have been called big yin all my days.

As a 5’8 man I would like to say that language like that is unacceptable in this day and age and they should have the book thrown at them
To be fair 5ft 8 isn’t too bad in Scotland, I’m 5ft 9 and see myself as average, but when I see the young ones now they all seem taller got me thinking is it the diet thats changed you don’t see many midgets among the young team nowadays whereas my era was full of them

To be fair 5ft 8 isn’t too bad in Scotland, I’m 5ft 9 and see myself as average, but when I see the young ones now they all seem taller got me thinking is it the diet thats changed you don’t see many midgets among the young team nowadays whereas my era was full of them
Ohhhhhh! You'll get in trouble!

Username might be a wee clue to my height and TBH I think height should protected the same as any other inate characteristic which for me is not at all.

That is ridiculous! Before any article is printed they should ask what pronoun they use.
Would take 2 minutes through the club and let's everyone know what they prefer. Easy.
Strange. Especially when it appears to change the context as if there was more than one of him.

Would you say that's a big ask?
Not at all. Football seems to have a massive problem moving with the times though and still tries to portray this bullshit macho culture.

I say bullshit because its a fascade and the vast vast majority of the rank and file fans are decent, compassionate people. Come into the bear pit and on occassion you'll see people being pretty abusive towards each other and dish out abuse referencing players/other fans race, religion, sexuality and in this case disability; but go into the lounge and you'll see left wing poltical opinions and a mental health support thread where people are nothing but caring and offer each other fantastic support and understanding.

Its time the terraces moved from the bear pit to the lounge

As a 5’8 man I would like to say that language like that is unacceptable in this day and age and they should have the book thrown at them
Better if they threw the book at you because then you could use it to stand on if you wish to see the fitba or to enable you to reach the "speciality" mags in the top row at the shops!

Back