Aberdeen away

Looking like i might need to drive up on Tuesday now due to work. Where’s the best place to park?

@sregnar did I see a post from yourself with a decent parking spot a few minutes from the ground?

Got covid and was hoping to have tested negative by today, having to give up my ticket (not looking for a buyer) which is the first away I got through my own my gers. Gutted doesn't cover it!

3 points will soften the blow.

Last edited:
Looking like i might need to drive up on Tuesday now due to work. Where’s the best place to park?

@sregnar did I see a post from yourself with a decent parking spot a few minutes from the ground?

Dr’s Surgery/Hospital.

Maybe Park Road it’s called? Or Links Surgery.

It’s the easiest walk and same direction as other Rangers fans.

Got covid and was hoping to have tested negative by today, having to give up my ticket (not looking for a buyer) which is the first away I got through my own my gers. Gutted doesn't cover it!

The game isn’t until Tuesday? If you are on day 5 or 6 you’ll likely be testing negative by Tuesday.

Absolutely buzzing for this. We’ve got the 14 travelling booked into the Saulton Arms as well pre-match. Should hopefully get to Aberdeen about 6.

Anyone planning seeing if there are spares off the buses at the ground? I have done it many times in the past but being the first game after the break and the small allocation I think I might be on a hiding to nothing.

Anyone planning seeing if there are spares off the buses at the ground? I have done it many times in the past but being the first game after the break and the small allocation I think I might be on a hiding to nothing.
Take one from last season they’re more or less the same get passed steward check and double up

Take one from last season they’re more or less the same get passed steward check and double up
Never had to do it and obviously it works for people, but isn't there always stewards at the other side of the turnstile watching you go through who would catch you?

Always remember them being there at Pittodrie and Tyncastle in particular.

Never had to do it and obviously it works for people, but isn't there always stewards at the other side of the turnstile watching you go through who would catch you?

I’ve no idea mate, I’ve also never needed to it, I just remember someone else on here mentioning it

Mines is no longer valid as I didn’t get the booster. I expect the sheep stewards to be arseholes so hopefully manage to get past them.

Canna wait for this one

F##k the app just download copy on phone or print oot
They are making it hard to obtain paper copies - plus I need up to date status for cruise I’ve booked as I will be visiting various transatlantic countries - will use printed copies as a back up

Caana wait till tomorrow, wee half shift then up to pittodrie holiday in for Wednesday hwfg

The last game there they were using hole punchers to punch a hole in tickets at the first ticket check so people couldn’t re use.

Your ticket will be in safe hands mate

Back