Kevin Nisbet

This season's shankland. Built up to be the next Scottish striking sensation and hasn't kicked his own arse. Will end up in league 1 in the not too distant future at a Sunderland or the likes.

Had a really weird career.
At Partick, East Stirling, Ayr and Dumbarton he looked genuinely dreadful, a non scoring striker destined for the East of Scotland league.
Then a switch flicked and two outstanding seasons at Raith then Dunfermline and a great one at Hibs.
Looks like he's on the slide again now.

Missed an absolute sitter and had a shot/ cross that went about 10 yards wide. Done absolutely nothing else.

Balogun made him look like Benzema in that semi final.
Indeed. He absolutely roasted Balogun in the semi final. I wouldn't have Nisbet anywhere near Ibrox but he's a player when he wants to be.

Another Scottish club failing to strike while the iron is hot.

They could have got a few million for Nisbet in the summer. Absolute fucktards.

Same with that Doig. He’s regressed at an alarming rate.
Totally agree re doig too. Timing is everything, thankfully Hibs don’t have it

In the summer I thought he’d be a good option for us but I take it back. He is dreadful and it looks like he does things in slow motion. He slowed Hibs down massively tonight. Boyle was trying to hit on the counter at pace and Nisbet just slowed every move he was involved in down and obviously missed an open goal in the first half as well which would have changed the game.

Insane to think Hibs turned down £4m for him last January.

I know Kyogo and Boyle take the worst diver championship but anytime I watch him, he's constantly diving but clever with it. He's always backing up against the defender then falling forward and referees buy it.

I've said it before, the media like to link him to us or them but he's nowhere near good enough. Should be no where near the national team either. One of the best strikers outside Glasgow is hardly a great endorsement.

Interesting Gerrard spat the dummy out when Wilson vetoed signing him. For the record, I thought we should've looked at him a year ago when he looked lethal.

Woeful player

Il stand by it I wouldn't take a single player from the SPL right now

Slightly better than some of the journeymen at other clubs but that's about it.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the ranks of a team expecting to play CL football next season.

The fact he has hit that the way he has and not opened his foot up tells you exactly how push he is. Reading the comments on here I didnt think the miss could have been as bad. Having seen it, it's actually worse.

I had an argument with 2 posters on here who wanted us to sell Morelos and sign this useless coont. Said at the time, it was "Cumdog" all over again (he is better than Cummings i grant you).

How can people watch football all their lives and not actually understand what they are seeing? Baffling.

We all know they’re a team who can only put effort in certain games, namely v us. I seen parts of that last night, they looked to have control in the 2nd half but nothing up front. Celtic are not great also, space given up, poor defending, would have been punished against a side who could score.

Back