Ross County

Ballot done before the thresholds updated. Thought the st Mirren/Motherwell thing was a mistake they’d learn from

The club are an utter disgrace

I think the quicker we learn that they don’t give a %^*&, the easier it is to understand.

@Greg Marshall - if the above is true, how many fu(k ups do one group get before they are deemed utterly incompetent and removed?

Where are the lessons learned?

Emails are out. Sent out before the thresholds have been updated again so another instance of silvers getting some of the tickets in the gold pot
Know someone that’s only applied for their first game this season that’s got it :D

There was an issue with registrations that they made the club aware of but it highlights how much of a joke this is

I’m logging off before I end up getting myself banned. Have a ticket confirmed and heading to Aberdeen soon, just incase anyone laughs at my tears about the tiers

@Crouchy

These days I seldom if ever make away games and I reckon there will be a good number like me who are included in the initial emails for away tickets.
Would it be advantageous to have a “ No thanks” response that immediately removed you from the list?

I think the quicker we learn that they don’t give a %^*&, the easier it is to understand.

@Greg Marshall - if the above is true, how many fu(k ups do one group get before they are deemed utterly incompetent and removed?

Where are the lessons learned?
It is true, see the next post I made on the thread.

I know of someone that emailed the club once points started being updated to make the club aware of the potential issue. Club got made aware, yet they’ve still went ahead and fucked it up

It’s clearly intentional. Hope people bombard them

These days I seldom if ever make away games and I reckon there will be a good number like me who are included in the initial emails for away tickets.
Would it be advantageous to have a “ No thanks” response that immediately removed you from the list?
You need to apply for the said games you not automatically allocated

So you will get the emails regardless as it part of MyGers unless you decide to unsubscribe from getting them

Lots of bears from up North have bought tickets in the East Stand. Just became a member and no limit of amount of tickets you can buy. Not sure if there is a block on becoming a member if you live in the central belt.

It is true, see the next post I made on the thread.

I know of someone that emailed the club once points started being updated to make the club aware of the potential issue. Club got made aware, yet they’ve still went ahead and fucked it up

It’s clearly intentional. Hope people bombard them
How do you know they've 'fucked it up'. Thresholds haven't been updated, sowhat are they supposed to do? Just keep holding off doing the ballot? I'm assuming they've used our pre update points and pre update tiers to determine what we're in. If they've done that, I don't see what the problem is. If they've not done that the I agree they've made a mess again.

How do you know they've 'fucked it up'. Thresholds haven't been updated, sowhat are they supposed to do? Just keep holding off doing the ballot? I'm assuming they've used our pre update points and pre update tiers to determine what we're in. If they've done that, I don't see what the problem is. If they've not done that the I agree they've made a mess again.
Tell me you don’t know how mygers is meant to work, without explicitly telling me that you don’t know how mygers is meant to work

That’s my response to the above nonsense

You need to apply for the said games you not automatically allocated

So you will get the emails regardless as it part of MyGers unless you decide to unsubscribe from getting them
Just wondered if it would be helpful to be able to opt out immediately rather than not apply by deadline date.

Ballot done before the thresholds updated. Thought the st Mirren/Motherwell thing was a mistake they’d learn from

The club are an utter disgrace
Like the first time it happened, i could just about let them off with trial and error but isn't this like 3 times now. They point blank refused to acknowledge any mistake previously, but i thought behind the scenes it would be acknowledged - Evidently not

Awell, i'm off to get pished.

Anyone been able to actually buy the ticket?

Mine just says there’s a problem with the credit card validation. I’m assuming this is a problem at their end?

Lots of bears from up North have bought tickets in the East Stand. Just became a member and no limit of amount of tickets you can buy. Not sure if there is a block on becoming a member if you live in the central belt.

They were horsing folk out the last time watch what you are doing

Like the first time it happened, i could just about let them off with trial and error but isn't this like 3 times now. They point blank refused to acknowledge any mistake previously, but i thought behind the scenes it would be acknowledged - Evidently not

Awell, i'm off to get pished.
The club were made aware. They knew about the issue previously and advised of the potential issue once the current point update started

They have no excuses

@Greg Marshall which club employee is in control of the thresholds/tickets/mygers so I can direct a complaint to the best person?

Nothing for me again. Look forward to seeing all the bronze and silvers getting some:))

I’ve said it a million times before and i’ll say it again.. what a fucking shambles of a scheme.

Eh? Tell me what's nonsense.
The points update has taken people up to the tier above before the new thresholds have been introduced. Some will have moved to gold but will move back to silver once the thresholds are updated

It happened in Octobers update which meant people got St Mirren/Motherwell tickets they shouldn’t have

First update could be forgiven as an error, this one is inexcusable

Nothing for me. I've only had two this season despite being only 10 points off gold and applying for every one. Strange.

Know someone that’s only applied for their first game this season that’s got it :D

There was an issue with registrations that they made the club aware of but it highlights how much of a joke this is

I’m logging off before I end up getting myself banned. Have a ticket confirmed and heading to Aberdeen soon, just incase anyone laughs at my tears about the tiers

@Crouchy
@Crouchy not sure if I had tagged you right

Worth waiting to see if they open up the North East stand again like last time. Basically an extension of the away support and only went on sale day before the last game.

The club were made aware. They knew about the issue previously and advised of the potential issue once the current point update started

They have no excuses

@Greg Marshall which club employee is in control of the thresholds/tickets/mygers so I can direct a complaint to the best person?
No chance of reply. He’s part to blame. He knew about this last time and as our liaising officer should have been doing some liaising to make sure this never happened again.

The points update has taken people up to the tier above before the new thresholds have been introduced. Some will have moved to gold but will move back to silver once the thresholds are updated

It happened in Octobers update which meant people got St Mirren/Motherwell tickets they shouldn’t have

First update could be forgiven as an error, this one is inexcusable
Like I said how do you know they've used the updated points totals and not the totals pre update? Since the thresholds haven't been updated, that would seem to me to be the fairest thing to do. If they've not done that, then yeah that's a shambles though.

Like I said how do you know they've used the updated points totals and not the totals pre update? Since the thresholds haven't been updated, that would seem to me to be the fairest thing to do. If they've not done that, then yeah that's a shambles though.
Easy to tell with the amount of gold missing out . As those that have been moved from silver temporarily will have less games so take priority .which is why it shouldn’t happen .

Just wondered if it would be helpful to be able to opt out immediately rather than not apply by deadline date.
But is new system now based on applying

Personal choice should you wish to do

As I said you have the option of unsubscribing to the emails but you would lose all MyGers emails

Last edited:
On the cusp of Gold but will probably drop to silver after the rejig.

Got one in the ballot luckily.

Back