Ross County

Nothing for me. I've only had two this season despite being only 10 points off gold and applying for every one. Strange.
I’ve had two and I forgot to apply for St Mirren. I’ve applied for every other one and I’m silver.

If you have definitely applied to all and had absolutely none, then I suggest you send an email

How do you know they've 'fucked it up'. Thresholds haven't been updated, sowhat are they supposed to do? Just keep holding off doing the ballot? I'm assuming they've used our pre update points and pre update tiers to determine what we're in. If they've done that, I don't see what the problem is. If they've not done that the I agree they've made a mess again.

There’s been about 6 weeks since last ballot, over a month since any points could be accrued. When the fans are ploughing in a lot of money, I don’t think it’s too much to ask that they get things done properly

I know that. I was more pointing out that I was in silver as, if in bronze, that'd be a reasonable return for the season.
Well the season is at the half way point idle silver get 4 I’ll be surprised . There silver above saying they have 0 so your two isn’t strange . Silver is afar too big but that’s a different thread .

Like I said how do you know they've used the updated points totals and not the totals pre update? Since the thresholds haven't been updated, that would seem to me to be the fairest thing to do. If they've not done that, then yeah that's a shambles though.
Because they’ve not sent out the email advising the points update has finished and confirmed the new thresholds?

Plus, silvers that were in silver before the points update had emails saying gold in their registration email - exactly what happened in October

They were horsing folk out the last time watch what you are doing
Aye i heard that. Just be a case of having the Rangers scarf on under the jacket to see what the lay of the land is. The North East corner is the Rangers end so hopefully it will just extend out further.

I'm in silver and applied for every game this season and still had nothing. Unbelievable :)):rolleyes: I don't think I'll bother with Mygers next season.
Aye - can see uptake falling over the next few seasons. Is it really worth an extra 50 quid to get a ticket to Ross County away once a season? Ill probably still buy it, but more as financial help to the club rather than it actually being value for money

Aye i heard that. Just be a case of having the Rangers scarf on under the jacket to see what the lay of the land is. The North East corner is the Rangers end so hopefully it will just extend out further.
Is it confirmed we’re getting north east corner as we didn’t in august noticed they wernt selling it right enough .

Worth waiting to see if they open up the North East stand again like last time. Basically an extension of the away support and only went on sale day before the last game.
By the look of it on the stadium plan Rangers have already been given that section this time.

I think the quicker we learn that they don’t give a %^*&, the easier it is to understand.

@Greg Marshall - if the above is true, how many fu(k ups do one group get before they are deemed utterly incompetent and removed?

Where are the lessons learned?
I don’t think it is true, I’m now on 1548 points but still in Silver.

Is it confirmed we’re getting north east corner as we didn’t in august noticed they wernt selling it right enough .
It looks that way on the plan on their website. No availability for home fans in there. Checked for their home game v Motherwell tomorrow night and you can buy home tickets for that area for that game.

I’ve not gotten one away ticket this season, to the point i’ve stopped applying… it’s a shambles.

Aye - can see uptake falling over the next few seasons. Is it really worth an extra 50 quid to get a ticket to Ross County away once a season? Ill probably still buy it, but more as financial help to the club rather than it actually being value for money

As a silver I definitely don't expect a ticket every week but out of about 10 games to still have nothing is a bit of a joke. Applied for the next batch of 5 games so surely to %^*& I'll get something in them. Guarantee I'll get Dundee away as its the only one I know for a fact I cant make.

Well the season is at the half way point idle silver get 4 I’ll be surprised . There silver above saying they have 0 so your two isn’t strange . Silver is afar too big but that’s a different thread .

I think it is quite strange given some of the numbers, and games, I know several people from silver, and bronze, have had.

Flipside, it "encourages" me to hear that I have at least had better numbers than others. Which is kind of the point of the message board and posts- to share where we are all at with it.

Another game with no email, takes my grand total of aways to 0. Mygers silver applied for every game this season
Basically everyone got Livi

you will be missing the emails. check your order history and you will have requirements in your basket.

Happened to a good few that the emails are landing in the junk

I think it is quite strange given some of the numbers, and games, I know several people from silver, and bronze, have had.

Flipside, it "encourages" me to hear that I have at least had better numbers than others. Which is kind of the point of the message board and posts- to share where we are all at with it.
There is no chance anyone is still on 0 they have missed the emails or the emails have landed in the junk.

Need to always check your basket for order requirements to see if u have one

I'd tend to agree with you bar an anomaly mate. I've not had 0. I've had two.
Was happening to one of my mates and when he checked his order history there was a hibs requirement in there and turns out email went to junk. Didn't check it to after the game as well :))

What numbers from silver and bronze ?
There’s gold on 4 so why you think 2 on silver is low is beyond me .

Another game with no email, takes my grand total of aways to 0. Mygers silver applied for every game this season
That’s not right.

You checked your order history to see if you got any of the requirements? Know a few people haven’t received emails only to find out they’ve received the requirements.

I’m silver tier, nothing for Ross County.

I’ve had two tickets through MyGers…

Livingston
Hibs

How many tickets have gold member got so far?

I've only had 4..

St Johnstone
Dundee
Livi
Hibs

Im surely a stick on for Tannadice.
Likewise. Applied for every game. Will be a stick on for Tannadice and will probably be allocated a St Johnstone ticket.

What numbers from silver and bronze ?
There’s gold on 4 so why you think 2 on silver is low is beyond me .

Calm yourself. No one is making a big deal of it. I find the fact that I'm on 2 yet I know of 5 silver members who are on 4 (admittedly they all got the Motherwell f*ck up) and I know of 3 bronze memebrs also on two a wee bit rubbish.

Equally I have acknowledged by the look of the thread that my two is better than some peoples.

That's the whole point of the thread. It lets people get a handle on where we are with it compared to others.

Calm yourself. No one is making a big deal of it. I find the fact that I'm on 2 yet I know of 5 silver members who are on 4 (admittedly they all got the Motherwell f*ck up) and I know of 3 bronze memebrs also on two a wee bit rubbish.

Equally I have acknowledged by the look of the thread that my two is better than some peoples.

That's the whole point of the thread. It lets people get a handle on where we are with it compared to others.
Lol I’m very calm mate thanks for your concern . The fact you know the reason for those silver having more makes it even more funny you think your two is strange . Have a nice day .

Lol I’m very calm mate thanks for your concern . The fact you know the reason for those silver having more makes it even more funny you think your two is strange . Have a nice day .

What a bizarre thing to get yourself worked up over. Haha.

Back